Timmy Town - Page 115
Register

User Tag List

Page 115 of 257 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 5131

Thread: Timmy Town

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    u should be pushing it as hard as possible if thats what you want, and its already clear that he is the serial killer or maybe some 3p vigilante, hes always dying at one point or another, via a lynch, or being murdered in the night by scum, because i doubt he seriously has unlimited vests, thats not balanced at all
    That's not how I play. I make my argument as best I can and most of the time I make it well enough that people listen, I'm not gonna get obnoxious and toxic over a game. And yeah he's obviously not village so not sure what your problem with the lynch is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

17 minutes left
    Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    I got my man marsh!
    -vote Kenny

RNG, RNG, RNG
    fuck. You ruined it
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I can't believe people can go from null/townreading Fable to insta scum for not understanding how voting format works on a forum he's never been on before. =__= I hate this play so much guys, really.
    Yo Man Called That Shit With Opening Vote.. Not My Problem Now U Figure It Out..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I can't believe people can go from null/townreading Fable to insta scum for not understanding how voting format works on a forum he's never been on before. =__= I hate this play so much guys, really.
    May I kindly ask yah to choose a train?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10 minutes left..

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

@Fable
    lets look at the horseshoe rule

the best players are the ones with accurate reads, that actually push them, if you are in the 3rd category those with good reads, that dont actually push them, which is a category that doesnt help get scum lynched, then you allow the worst category to control the game, those with inaccurate reads, and high influence to control the game, the second popular category for scum, next to those with inaccurate reads, and low influence