Timmy Town - Page 114
Register

User Tag List

Page 114 of 257 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 5130

Thread: Timmy Town

  1. #2261

  2. #2262

    Re: Timmy Town

    MM tone is overall fake, a lot of his posts reek of TMI, lots of shade
    argues points with, "you say X is doing scummy things, but you are also doing these scummy things, which makes your arguement invalid", which is one of the scummiest ways to dismantle any arguement in a game of mafia

    im up for a cfd on Fable cause that vote was fake as fuck though

  3. #2263

  4. #2264

  5. #2265

    Re: Timmy Town

    lol what the fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Rule of thumb, if someone hasnt been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.
    That's a fucking convenient rule of thumb. You have been asked how you got the impression I'm "not acting relatively townie". Then you respond to that saying I'm 90% scum because of a rule of thumb? Your quote there also happened after your faked scumread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    This is a scummy pocket, the dude is even voting me now? for what? wheres his case?
    I already responded to that. You ignored 90% of the conversation and now again just repeated "it's a scummy pocket". I have no fucking reason to pocket an obvious scumread.
    And don't pile me up with "the dude".
    That's literally Light_Yagami's actions you're lumping up with mine there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    The dude agrees that Distorted's post, "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1", was weird, yet he gets put in a null pile? That was a scummy post, but overall Distorted has been towny, in most cases, I will never take a micro read, over a macro read... if someone has been exponentially townie, then one scummy post wont make me flip-flop my read...

    I dont have to fucking instantiate all my reads, what? you think my thoughts are fake, and im pushing trying to push mislynches? Most people havent given reasons for not voting kenny outside blink who doesnt want to lynch him because of flavor reasons....

    lets not forget the post:

    let me tell you how illogical it is to say im scum with distorted if by some insanity he flips scum... I called him scum early on, hes been in my scum pile, why would I humor my own partner as scum, as early as one? and I 180 my read on him, after he starts being town? what logical sense would I have for doing that? if we in fact are W/W...

    kenny is bad town, or hes scum, else theres no logical reasoning for his progression, and lack of real thoughts or pushes, and if one more god damn person says, "ohh its day 1, you cant expect anyone to be confident", then so help my god, because its not about being confident, its about finding even the smallest things to push in hope they stick, so that we dont have to pray to the rng gods at EoD... if im wrong, im wrong, thats life, but thats not an excuse to do nothing day 1
    Flip flop between "the dude" and then in the end calling me "bad town or scum", while ignoring "the dude" again for some reason? This is shading and scumpainting or however you would call it.
    @blinkskater can you please explain how wiisp is town to you? I don't see it at all.

  6. #2266

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

    Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    Attention... This Actually Reminds Me Of Someone..
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

  7. #2267

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    MM tone is overall fake, a lot of his posts reek of TMI, lots of shade
    argues points with, "you say X is doing scummy things, but you are also doing these scummy things, which makes your arguement invalid", which is one of the scummiest ways to dismantle any arguement in a game of mafia

    im up for a cfd on Fable cause that vote was fake as fuck though
    I've literally said for the past few hours I want efe/AIV resolved, if you're not reading my posts that seems like a you problem.

  8. #2268

  9. #2269

  10. #2270

  11. #2271

  12. #2272

  13. #2273

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I've literally said for the past few hours I want efe/AIV resolved, if you're not reading my posts that seems like a you problem.
    ya i know you have, but like, you arent pushing it? just mildly stating how much you want it, but wait till now to put your vote there, when other trains are forming?
    its just not towny play

  14. #2274

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    lol what the fuck

    That's a fucking convenient rule of thumb. You have been asked how you got the impression I'm "not acting relatively townie". Then you respond to that saying I'm 90% scum because of a rule of thumb? Your quote there also happened after your faked scumread.


    I already responded to that. You ignored 90% of the conversation and now again just repeated "it's a scummy pocket". I have no fucking reason to pocket an obvious scumread.
    And don't pile me up with "the dude".
    That's literally Light_Yagami's actions you're lumping up with mine there.

    Flip flop between "the dude" and then in the end calling me "bad town or scum", while ignoring "the dude" again for some reason? This is shading and scumpainting or however you would call it.
    @blinkskater can you please explain how wiisp is town to you? I don't see it at all.
    I don't see scum being as aggressive as wisp is playing, he has poked and prodded at a lot of players, and seemed to be genuinely scum reading/town reading players for their behaviors and interactions.

    I'm defending you kenny because I think I know what role you are VIA flavor. I could be wrong, but it's more important for you to be around for now IMO.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

  15. #2275

  16. #2276

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ya i know you have, but like, you arent pushing it? just mildly stating how much you want it, but wait till now to put your vote there, when other trains are forming?
    its just not towny play
    I've made it clear it's what I want and stated why, not all of us have to be as obnoxious as you to try and get what we want.

  17. #2277

  18. #2278

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I've made it clear it's what I want and stated why, not all of us have to be as obnoxious as you to try and get what we want.
    u should be pushing it as hard as possible if thats what you want, and its already clear that he is the serial killer or maybe some 3p vigilante, hes always dying at one point or another, via a lynch, or being murdered in the night by scum, because i doubt he seriously has unlimited vests, thats not balanced at all

  19. #2279

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    the fuck you appealing to Blink for?
    Blink has you as townread and stated that several times. I haven't seen anyone else do that, so why would I ping anyone else then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    no other thoughts, did you come back just to respond to that?
    Obviously I wouldn't leave that pile of shading just there like that, yea.

  20. #2280

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    As it stands Marshmallow is on track to get lynched as he stands at L-5
    I think the main standing reason why I want MM lynched is because of the way he defended Efekannn didn't seem real. Like I'm pretty sure EFE is town to but i'm open to the fact that he may flip some sort of neutral or something. MM was like TMI'ing it hard, or it seemed like he was trying too hard to get us to think that he thought efe was town. Also MM's interactions with Wisp left me feelin sour.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •