Timmy Town - Page 110
Register

User Tag List

Page 110 of 257 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 5127

Thread: Timmy Town

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Oh? And what makes you say that? I believe I know Mike about as same if not better than you so I find that interesting.

And nothing Efe has said makes you even REMOTELY think he's hiding something?

Pretend you have no meta on him like I do, what would you think? Especially if your role card had info that his character is a murderer with a shady business?
    That and MM, your Scum read, has openly DEFENDED Efe throughout this game..

What about that then?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Oh? And what makes you say that? I believe I know Mike about as same if not better than you so I find that interesting.

And nothing Efe has said makes you even REMOTELY think he's hiding something?

Pretend you have no meta on him like I do, what would you think? Especially if your role card had info that his character is a murderer with a shady business?
    If I had no meta on Efe, i'd probably have subbed out due to an explosion of the brain.

But I think I do know how mike plays this game, Mike and I are very similar and we share a lot of the same thoughts and enjoy lots of the same type of things when it comes to mafia. We have helped each other out even while creating hidden setups, not this one obviously. I also have played VS mike in video mafia as well as forum mafia. SO I do feel like I can gauge Mike better then anyone in this game.

Efe will flip neutral or town, if he doesn't I will eat my shorts. I believe someone involved with Efe will flip scum tho.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    If I had no meta on Efe, i'd probably have subbed out due to an explosion of the brain.

But I think I do know how mike plays this game, Mike and I are very similar and we share a lot of the same thoughts and enjoy lots of the same type of things when it comes to mafia. We have helped each other out even while creating hidden setups, not this one obviously. I also have played VS mike in video mafia as well as forum mafia. SO I do feel like I can gauge Mike better then anyone in this game.

Efe will flip neutral or town, if he doesn't I will eat my shorts. I believe someone involved with Efe will flip scum tho.
    So Do You Suspect Aivion?
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6zAWdIdzr0&t

That and MM, your Scum read, has openly DEFENDED Efe throughout this game..

What about that then?
    hmph, Scum MM would want to keep Efe around because of the chaos he causes when he's town. Scum MM likes chaos because it's easier for him to blend in. ALSO when people role scum, it's easier to defend a townie as town because you know that they are town.

Hmm, then I suppose you have more experience than me after all. I've mostly just played the mod with him xD

Still though, I feel like with what I have on my card Plus the way Efekannn has been acting this game (Which I guess is normal according to the rest of you but I don't buy it) makes me believe he will more than likely flip scum, like a killing role.

And I do agree with you that one of the people involved with him (SCV Light) Would be scum too, hence why I feel like SCV could be scum as well with him. (And MM by association).

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

get off light... the dude is town @srceenplay @Damus_Graves
    @blinkskater
    auckmid is most likely town as well dont understand why he is in your scum list
    kenny mentioning timmy, means literally nothing at this moment

Distorted is also not going to be the lynch today
    He is actually analyzing the game, and providing his thoughts
    @AIVION
    he can threaten me all he wants, I still think he is town, just misguided
    im not getting lynched today anyways

hmph, Scum MM would want to keep Efe around because of the chaos he causes when he's town. Scum MM likes chaos because it's easier for him to blend in. ALSO when people role scum, it's easier to defend a townie as town because you know that they are town.
    Yep.

But I still feel association with the way that he defended him, hence why I said I'd be ok with either flip.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater

@AIVION
    4 Minutes
    I Am Kira! I Am Justice!! I Am The Champion Of The Light!!! Death To The False Gods!!!!

@blinkskater

@AIVION
    ?

I never said to lynch distorted lol.

Unless I misinterpreted what you are saying?

@blinkskater

@AIVION
    Auckmid does get a pass from me for today, but I still think he may be a SCUM Power role, because there will be 3-4 of those in this game, trying to blend in as town power roles =\

?

I never said to lynch distorted lol.

Unless I misinterpreted what you are saying?
    ohh those were general thoughts, only the stuff under your ping was to you

@light_kagami
    I just got home, you can fucking hold up, im not writing anything in 4 minutes, nor to I care enough to write anything, like I said im not getting lynched

Hmm, then I suppose you have more experience than me after all. I've mostly just played the mod with him xD

Still though, I feel like with what I have on my card Plus the way Efekannn has been acting this game (Which I guess is normal according to the rest of you but I don't buy it) makes me believe he will more than likely flip scum, like a killing role.

And I do agree with you that one of the people involved with him (SCV Light) Would be scum too, hence why I feel like SCV could be scum as well with him. (And MM by association).
    I don't think I can vote Efe with the strong feeling that he is town, that would be retarded, i'm sorry I wont do it.

Wiisp (3 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse
    Ganelon (1 [L-9]):
    naz
    Kenny (5 [L-5]):
    Wiisp, Efekannn02, Ganelon, Numbertwo, Scvmurderer
    Efekannn02 (3 [L-7]):
    AIVION, Distorted, Falling Foxes
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-9]):
    blinkskater
    Falling Foxes (1 [L-9]):
    Auckmid
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Damus_Graves, srceenplay

As They Stand Ladies And Gentlemen