M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 92
Register

User Tag List

Page 92 of 279 FirstFirst ... 42 82 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Aiv's frustration feels real
    if we lynch in Aiv/Efe, we always lynch Efe on the off chance he is 3p, I dont think he ever flips scum

updated lynch list would be this:
    Fox, Gane, MM, Kenny
    @Wiisp
    What made me scummier than any of the other inactive players to you? You shouldn't have meta to base your read on and I don't see what else there could be, other than Distorted throwing shade for no resaon.

Why u insinuating that the inactive players should be read as scummy? I'm not voting you because of meta, I'm voting you because of the comment Damus highlighted, which felt like you were just trying to pocket me...

Why am I town to you?
    I think there was a good gap between those posts there. Have you read what happened inbetween? I don't think my reaction to those posts in the way you highlighted was scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I think there was a good gap between those posts there. Have you read what happened inbetween? I don't think my reaction to those posts in the way you highlighted was scummy.
    U aren't doing a very good job of appealing to me, I can't really reread for another 4 hours, remind me to take a look

Damus also quoted this interaction:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion buddy. Certainly not with that attitude
    Imo wiisp has been acting towny and you're discrediting him there. On top of that posts like that serve no towny purpose whatsoever.
    Before I quoted Ganelon there I've stated that I could only briefly skim the thread because of spam. Blink said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I am gently town reading the fox guy, wisp, mag, efe.

I have an neutral lean on aivion.

scum leans on naz, damus, distorted, marshmallow,

Aivion and Efe do need to die because they are spamming the thread with nonsense now.
    @Ganelon is your name Chris?
    I responded to blink with this:
    Can you explain why you townread wiisp while scumreading Damus? I was getting similar vibes from those two, not opposing ones.
    My post was clearly directed towards Ganelon. The read I provided there about you, Wiisp, was incredibly weak, and I believe it should be easy to tell that I would easily revoke it as soon as I find something scummy about you.

1.8k posts. OKAY.... I definetly have no time to read all of this today. In ± an hour and a half, I'll be off for a while, so if you got things that I should know, that you'd like me to reply to, etc., please ping me.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Looking at the Kenny wagon, with Efe and Disto on it, I'm not sure its pure. Anyway I'm off for now
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

U aren't doing a very good job of appealing to me, I can't really reread for another 4 hours, remind me to take a look
    I have no need to appeal to you. You put a vote against me and you can't even provide a proper argument for it. Distorted is apparently also a scumread of many. Why are people sheeping Distorted?

I have no need to appeal to you. You put a vote against me and you can't even provide a proper argument for it. Distorted is apparently also a scumread of many. Why are people sheeping Distorted?
    Distorted is actually the sheeper here.

Still, I don't understand where the scum read on you came from. Seemed left field and I still don't understand the reasoning behind it. Everyone on that wagon is being lazy if you ask me.

Don't know what they expect to get from your flip.

Tbh I'm willing to vote Efe at this point if that's the only counter wagon people are actually interested in. At least it'll progress the game somewhat.

I 180 my read on him, he's provided thoughts that I've liked and feel game-solvey unlike how he was prior to today

@Mr Marshmallow
    On the contrary I think his wagon is pure for the most part in a world where they both 3p, I mean they are both either town or 3p, or a combination of them
    What alignment do you believe me to be and why? What did you do that would then also make me want to pocket you, which you are accusing me of?

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Distorted is actually the sheeper here.

Still, I don't understand where the scum read on you came from. Seemed left field and I still don't understand the reasoning behind it. Everyone on that wagon is being lazy if you ask me.

Don't know what they expect to get from your flip.

Tbh I'm willing to vote Efe at this point if that's the only counter wagon people are actually interested in. At least it'll progress the game somewhat.
    I threathen you with my LW
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key