M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 67
Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 279 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 5569
  1. #1321

    Re: Timmy Town

    Flavor Notes:

    Robert cook is my boyfriend and I hired Daniel Sampson to find out if he is cheating on me - Banhkieh (Angela King)
    doesnt say much about his alignment tho


    Screenplay is Robert Cook


    Fable is Katrine York.
    I am Jeffrey Peters -blink
    Katrine and Jeffrey are dating = Fable and myself


    Cooper Clarke is probably a serial killer?
    towncore:
    Damus
    Falling
    Auckmid
    Wisp


    scum poe:
    Gane
    Fable
    Distorted
    Marsh
    Efe/Aivion are in a special category

    we have approx 21 hours before EoD

  2. #1322

  3. #1323

  4. #1324

  5. #1325

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Distorted deciding "we gotta wagon people hard for info" and then not contributing anything after does not give me good feelings. I know from watching him in champs he can do better than that what he's done so far feels lazy.
    pretty much the reason he is in my scum list, I can't see that thought process coming from town
    only read that I remember was:

    Quote Originally Posted by Distorted
    I dont think efe would reveal he was night immune if he was scum tbh. I feel like he would be more paranoid and cautious than that.
    and its just not a real read? I dont really think Efe is scum anymore, but if he was, I could see Efe/distorted being W/W
    @Distorted
    where are you at with blink? since you shaded him twice

  6. #1326

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm about to head off for a few hours and I won't be able to post really until afterwards. While it may seem like I've been lurking so far, the reality is that I've been spending HOURS reading through the thread and the reason why I have not posted since the early game is because all of the time that I have had has needed to be dedicated towards catching up, which brings me to my next point.

    The issue with spamming is that even though it potentially reveals information on the spammer themselves, they end up creating so much useless noise that it ends up being highly detrimental towards scumhunting on anyone else. People are forced to either skim or skip sections of the game thread in order to read through it in a realistic amount of time which in turn causes people to miss a potentially large amount of information. For this reason, I would be very happy with the lynch going onto either AIVION of Efe who are by far the two worst culprits when it comes to spamming (they litterlly had a random conversation about kingdom hearts part way through).

    One quick question first however...

    @Marshmallow Marshall Back when AIVION vs Efe was the entire centerpiece of the game, it seemed as though you were quite heavily defending Efe. Can you please give a quick summation behind the points you made behind not seeing Efe as scum.
    Efe plays by his town meta. He does not try to survive: his play is basically suicidal, he claims to be the exact thing AIVION claims to suspect him to be, which would be some kind of crazed killer-poisoner. Although Efe's play doesn't help town (The spam and off-topic/thread derailing is seriously detrimental to reading and to my sanity...), I do not believe him to be scum.
    He was also voted up quite fast, which is, even if he's a very tempting vote target, town indicative, or at least not scum team indicative. I believe it is possible that he's a neutral role, but I don't see wrong intent in his play. But if literally anyone else was pulling that, he'd instantly get my vote.


    Oh, and mea culpa! I have skipped pages of the game, because of me not wanting to spend my life reading 1 post/minute, which is LITERALLY what has been happening (D1 has started ± 24 hours ago, there are 1440 minutes in a day, and I'm currently quoting post #1320). I'd say that pinging people is the best way to be heard, at this point.


    If you want an AIVION lynch, I could get on it, as there was nothing pro-town from that slot, only a huge tunnel onto Efe and that Sean Watts guy... with a story that makes little sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  7. #1327

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Distorted deciding "we gotta wagon people hard for info" and then not contributing anything after does not give me good feelings. I know from watching him in champs he can do better than that what he's done so far feels lazy.
    I agree that his "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1" posts were weird, after seeing nothing more from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  8. #1328

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    pretty much the reason he is in my scum list, I can't see that thought process coming from town
    only read that I remember was:


    and its just not a real read? I dont really think Efe is scum anymore, but if he was, I could see Efe/distorted being W/W
    @Distorted
    where are you at with blink? since you shaded him twice
    I disagree with the last statement, though. If Distorted had said anything else about Efe, he knows that people who know both Efe and himself would instantly jump on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  9. #1329

    Re: Timmy Town

    Claims to have "bulletproof", "his play is suicidal"
    his meta is poor, and I still stand by that he is detrimental to town if he is exactly that
    I seriously need a scum game to read from him, but like I said a real read, ignoring meta, from a someone new to him, like me, he doesn't seem to care about appearing townie
    Aivion is the same way, I feel like they both deserve the same read, and I find it odd that you are using meta to clear Efe, while simultaneously stating you are fully ok with a lynch on Aivion

    if you believe he's 3p, then you should just be voting him here, mechanically his claim points to it, so I'm just confused on your stance

  10. #1330

  11. #1331

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Claims to have "bulletproof", "his play is suicidal"
    his meta is poor, and I still stand by that he is detrimental to town if he is exactly that
    I seriously need a scum game to read from him, but like I said a real read, ignoring meta, from a someone new to him, like me, he doesn't seem to care about appearing townie
    Aivion is the same way, I feel like they both deserve the same read, and I find it odd that you are using meta to clear Efe, while simultaneously stating you are fully ok with a lynch on Aivion

    if you believe he's 3p, then you should just be voting him here, mechanically his claim points to it, so I'm just confused on your stance
    Yea, he doesn't care about appearing townie, that's the town tell lol.

    Comparing AIVION and Efekannn is nonsense, here. Efe has been trolling in his town fashion. This isn't AIVION's town fashion; I never saw her act like this, and I never saw her scum game... so...
    Plus, how is it odd to clear a player by meta but not another? Meta is something unique to every player, it is literally the essence of player meta......

    I also do not believe he is 3p more than town. I think he's at worst a neutral without evil deeds.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  12. #1332

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea, he doesn't care about appearing townie, that's the town tell lol.

    Comparing AIVION and Efekannn is nonsense, here. Efe has been trolling in his town fashion. This isn't AIVION's town fashion; I never saw her act like this, and I never saw her scum game... so...
    Plus, how is it odd to clear a player by meta but not another? Meta is something unique to every player, it is literally the essence of player meta......

    I also do not believe he is 3p more than town. I think he's at worst a neutral without evil deeds.
    cause I dont have this meta to read off of, and I think meta is just a back bone, I think both Aiv and Efe are giving off the same, "not trying to appear townie", vibes

    If meta says player x does this as scum, and player y does this as scum, but they are both giving off the same town tell, how do you expect someone from my perspective to read it?
    "its ok X is an obnoxious player, but meta says he's town"
    "its not ok, y is being obnoxious, but he doesnt have the meta to back it up"
    lol, what a yikes stance, you can try to paint aiv as scum here, but im never lynching her over the people in my list

    Meta is a piss-poor way to evaluate someone, an extremely obnoxious
    look, we both came to the same conclusion on Efe, and I didnt need meta to do it? see how that works? we can both come to the same conclusion on Aiv as well, but meta is skewing your thoughts

  13. #1333

  14. #1334

    Re: Timmy Town

    OK I have had a few people asking about Last Wills. Here is the format:

    You send me your LW what ever you want it to say then (if you want a copy of your role card attached you just put "RoleCard" at the end of your LW message.)
    for example:

    mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying. "Rolecard"

    I would then make this post :
    Spoiler : "Last Will” :
    Mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.
    Spoiler : "Role Card” :
    Last will posted here by me not the players


    If you do not want your role card posted you send it to me like this

    mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.

    I would then make this post :
    Spoiler : "Last Will” :
    Mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.


    You can not copy and paste a role card. I will post your real one if you request it. if you added it in your last will I will remove it and add the real one i have. Keep that in mind. A role card will not be added if you do not request it.
    Last edited by Mike; March 13th, 2019 at 10:37 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

    <a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

  15. #1335

  16. #1336

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    cause I dont have this meta to read off of, and I think meta is just a back bone, I think both Aiv and Efe are giving off the same, "not trying to appear townie", vibes

    If meta says player x does this as scum, and player y does this as scum, but they are both giving off the same town tell, how do you expect someone from my perspective to read it?
    "its ok X is an obnoxious player, but meta says he's town"
    "its not ok, y is being obnoxious, but he doesnt have the meta to back it up"
    lol, what a yikes stance, you can try to paint aiv as scum here, but im never lynching her over the people in my list

    Meta is a piss-poor way to evaluate someone, an extremely obnoxious
    look, we both came to the same conclusion on Efe, and I didnt need meta to do it? see how that works? we can both come to the same conclusion on Aiv as well, but meta is skewing your thoughts
    But AIVION isn't being obnoxious, she's being scummy. The poison thing, the tunnel vision... She's acting against her meta, while Efe is acting with his meta. So, yes, it's a bit of this, and if you don't agree, well that's on you... There are different theory schools on meta, and we appear to be on opposite sides on the matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  17. #1337

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    also I think you are just scum here, and Aiv is just the easy scapegoat lynch...
    if you are town, you should be voting gane or distorted, preferably gane
    And we shall all bow to thee, Lord Wisp, thee who holds the absolute knowledge of the universe... I disagree with your read on Ganelon wholeheartedly. And on Distorted, I'm null, so I ain't voting to lynch here, especially knowing how useful he can be to make game move forward, usually.

    Not agreeing with you =/= not being town, and this is what you pose as a fact since a long time, you pose your point of view as truth. I actually townread this behavior, but it's anti-town and that is skewing your thoughts


    Now, it is 8 AM... so see you tomorrow lol. Good morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  18. #1338

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    also I think you are just scum here, and Aiv is just the easy scapegoat lynch...
    if you are town, you should be voting gane or distorted, preferably gane
    And we shall all bow to thee, Lord Wisp, thee who holds the absolute knowledge of the universe... I disagree with your read on Ganelon wholeheartedly. And on Distorted, I'm null, so I ain't voting to lynch here, especially knowing how useful he can be to make game move forward, usually.

    Not agreeing with you =/= not being town, and this is what you pose as a fact since a long time, you pose your point of view as truth. I actually townread this behavior, but it's anti-town and that is skewing your thoughts


    Now, it is 8 AM... so see you tomorrow lol. Good morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  19. #1339

  20. #1340

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •