M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 65
Register

User Tag List

Page 65 of 279 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 5569
  1. #1281

  2. #1282

  3. #1283

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Sleep isn’t happening.
    Kinda pissed.
    Fuck this life
    Maybe you should slow down a bit? Without wanting to be an asshole, "fuck this life" isn't something that helps sleep...
    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Marshall I called you manipulative and Wiisp called you fake
    So uhh... I'm not manipulative, and I'm not fake? Lol. If that's about the Wisp scumread, I stand by it and have elaborated on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  4. #1284

  5. #1285

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    are you guy kidding me? I come online and you're at 65 pages?
    Shhhh, it's only 26 pages at 50 posts/page! ;)

    But yea. This is the most spammy game EVER. Are we gonna reach 2k posts at the end of a 48h D1 lol
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

  6. #1286

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Are you gonna ignore my reply?

    And yea I get it, but why did he just... admit it right there lol, it's rude...

    I assume you mean Damus? Well, I didn't see his post, because this is so spammy, and it took so long to find the original posts from our interactions because you took the redirects out, so if I dare to repeat... DONT DO THAAAATTTTTTT
    apparently, I didn't notice this, and sorry I have a certain posting which is usually manually quoting posts, which loses the redirect...
    going through his posts now:

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

    Shall we push this Distorted scum lean of yours
    cuz I don't like him either this game lol
    jabroni is trying to look towny by "pushing" people
    -vote Distorted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    b)
    would it matter if it were? a)
    b) I agree with the Efe/Mag/Distorted(??) reads as well as AIVION
    why do you think MM is scum? or should I just naturally assume he is town since you are scumreading him
    both of these were after I called him out, before that, the only stance he took, actually more like the only read overall was:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    1. I already did the first one
    2. I'm talking to Distorted
    3. I think Naz is town judging by meta
    why the fuck is everyone jumping at my throat all of a sudden
    and his reasoning was, "just Naz being Naz"

    so I don't think, that he is "Trying to solve" as you say
    secondly, Making this argument, " Plus, you haven't done anything game-solving either, so what the hell are you scumreading into this?",
    "He is doing these so-called scummy things, but so are you, so it's not fair that you scum read him for them" that's a scummy deflection
    also I will argue that I've done way more in terms of solving if you can even consider anything he did before my callout, as solving
    I would have to look back on that comment, cause I don't see why I would call him out for not reacting to my vote on him, that's not scummy in the slightest

    im not making you appear anything, you are doing a good job of that yourself

  7. #1287

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Maybe you should slow down a bit? Without wanting to be an asshole, "fuck this life" isn't something that helps sleep...


    So uhh... I'm not manipulative, and I'm not fake? Lol. If that's about the Wisp scumread, I stand by it and have elaborated on it.
    Is a self ISO a thing? can i ask you to do so?

  8. #1288

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Kenny
    Hallo! Wie gehts? du bist nächste!
    Does your flavor give you reason to believe Timmy is still alive? my flavor has no mention of this Timmy
    Opinion on Naz's and Blink's entrance?
    other thoughts?

    -vote AIVION
    Ok, is Kenny really German? I thought he's an American living in Germany

    Anyway, first early impression is that Avignon girl seems 'shaky'

  9. #1289

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    what's up with this vote mane?
    Mane? Why do you guys use your 'inner circle' nicks when referring to each other? He's Light for us.

    Also Ganelon is long, will be using Ga. Those that know you from previous games are entitled to use Magoroth or Mag, but I have no such experience with you

  10. #1290

  11. #1291

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    -vote Wiisp
    on page 6, ps don't fluff too much guys

    because he's already giving scum members even though he claims it's his 1st forum game, too try-hardy, too finger-pointing when there's no proof in the pudding

    btw, I'm town
    You're going to hate me and Efekannn then ;-;

    ...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

  12. #1292

  13. #1293

  14. #1294

  15. #1295

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I know a "Devin Denise Hanson". oh fuck i thought that was a Davison lmao
    and yes apparently that's a guy
    Ooh... yeah I think maybe you were a little too drunk on this one night stand and got the name wrong. How well do you know "Devin" and what do you know about him? I have a feeling we had a thing once. ;)

  16. #1296

    Re: Timmy Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Bahkieh thoughts plox - Distorted?
    I'll be honest, I haven't read shit. I've been at work and didn't even know day had started. Judging by post count, it's been a lot of fluffiness. If you are asking my thoughts on distorted, I will pay attention to his posts. I'm assuming something caught your attention?
    I play way too much Pokemon.

  17. #1297

  18. #1298

  19. #1299

  20. #1300

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •