M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 64
Register

User Tag List

Page 64 of 279 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @srceenplay @Bahkieh
    ok Bahk, wheres my payment, case closed xD
    Lol what the hell just happened
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    The pictures should be enough. Save copies for yourself
    Cheating stories almost always lead to anti-town stuff (Say hello to good ol' catharsis). I think Efe is right in a way, about Shakespeare....
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Lol what the hell just happened
    are you gunna ignore my post on you, as well as Damon's thoughts on both you, and Gane?

Bahk is Angela King
    Screenplay is Robert Cook

Angela hired me to figure out if Robert was cheating on her, which he has admitted, hence case closed

Cheating stories almost always lead to anti-town stuff (Say hello to good ol' catharsis). I think Efe is right in a way, about Shakespeare....
    we cant get rid of the families either idk what to do

you guys literally ruined all my reading with these flavor texts

I literally have no one to trust except AIVION and Blink and Wisp

I have decided to start all over again so uhm I resetted my reads and will use a more primitive reading style and compare it to real life to make it easier

I also will pretend you guys talk like normal humans on a forum so I can pretend additional info are like news of some sort

this way I could find the scums on my own way and have a good lw prepared on d2 when I get lynched

dont forget to lynch me day 2
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    are you gunna ignore my post on you, as well as Damon's thoughts on both you, and Gane?

Bahk is Angela King
    Screenplay is Robert Cook

Angela hired me to figure out if Robert was cheating on her, which he has admitted, hence case closed
    Are you gonna ignore my reply?

And yea I get it, but why did he just... admit it right there lol, it's rude...

I assume you mean Damus? Well, I didn't see his post, because this is so spammy, and it took so long to find the original posts from our interactions because you took the redirects out, so if I dare to repeat... DONT DO THAAAATTTTTTT
    Stop removing the redirects in the quotes for God's sake, I can't see the originals now, and the thread is so spammy that I can't find them.

I say that popping in and out, and giving reads, such as read on Naz, is not scummy, and is pretty much what I do myself every game

He hasn't contributed anything game-solving, but he has been TRYING to solve, or at least to gather reads. Plus, you haven't done anything gamesolving either, so what the hell are you scumreading into this?

You said that he didn't bat an eye when you voted him. That's your words, literally or close to literally.

Don't try to make me appear scummy for attacking you: you are contradicting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Good Night ill be online for a few mins before school then online for the entire day tommorow
    Good night Lord Efekannn!!

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?