M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 62
Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 279 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I gave up after seeing the age gap and the name Hanson while seeing that I have ironic friends in my flavor text
    Oh... Lol

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

people I prefer to buddy with

AIVION: best person in this game
    Blinkskater: To get rid of Distorted
    Distorted: To get rid of majority of town including scums
    Wisp: Aggressive and knows whats up
    <3

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    wtf my girlfriend is cheating on me she's a mananizer
    "Mananizer"?

We prefer man eater ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @marshmallow marshel
    major yikes

questions myself, as a reason to scum read Mag? what in the fuck are you talking about
    I see my own case as valid? what exactly makes you think I dont?
    idk how to answer these points cause I dont understand wth you are talking about?

you ambiguously attack my points? then call me scummy because I didn't iso myself, to see what I said, before asking what you meant? Sorry guess I need to remember everything I said? how about answer my questions, cause
    1. you didnt change my opinions on Mag, and
    2. we have different ideas of whats scummy and whats not

For both our sakes ill reiterate my your points and my points

Originally Posted by Mr Marshmellow
    1: pops in;
    2: focuses on things you wouldn't necessarily focus on;
    3: doesn't react to your votes?
    Stop removing the redirects in the quotes for God's sake, I can't see the originals now, and the thread is so spammy that I can't find them.

I say that popping in and out, and giving reads, such as read on Naz, is not scummy, and is pretty much what I do myself every game

He hasn't contributed anything game-solving, but he has been TRYING to solve, or at least to gather reads. Plus, you haven't done anything gamesolving either, so what the hell are you scumreading into this?

You said that he didn't bat an eye when you voted him. That's your words, literally or close to literally.

Don't try to make me appear scummy for attacking you: you are contradicting yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

50 pages ago: AIVION and I were fighting

now: we are buddies forever until I allow myself get lynched day 2
    Aww yeah ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Robert cook is my boyfriend and I hired Daniel Sampson to find out if he is cheating on me
    Wowowowwowow. This is straight up Werewolf Ball's plot lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”