M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 279 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    sometimes when I play videogames I get mad and try to kill everything I see while listening to some of the forces of chaos yelling about blood and killing

Mag really acts like a bootlicker this game

I never realized this cause I usually idiotread him
    IS HE SCUM?
    Maybe Lord Efekannn

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Oh so we have names to the alias's now.

@Marshmallow Marshall

I believe you asked about puccini earlier? May I ask why?
    Oh, I hadn't seen that post... Interesting. I'm not ready to disclose the full thing, but I thought Puccini was a dirty cop, whom I don't have a pronoun to fit with, and I was trying to make a case against him when he disappeared.... So I assume the "Puccini brothers" are mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

what what whaaaattttt holy shit the age gap is even worse than sean and gina

is it tradition at this town for the women to be atleast 15 years older than the man?
    There's Carmen you have been looking for lol

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Mike knows something we dont

if I think of clan wars and shit all my reads would be right lol

what kind of roles are these? my best friend is CHOOOO and the student is someone who shares my birthday and grammar ffs
    I'm just a deranged person because of Sean Watts killing my wife lol.