M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 279 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Naz is not being replaced. She wants to stick with her commitment. TY @naz
    \o/

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

[QUOTE=Ganelon;804007]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

That's your words... Read your own post lol

THAT'S ALSO YOUR WORDS...
    -vote Wiisp
    Nope. I don't buy that pile of questions, when you used the answers YOURSELF as a reason to scumread Mag. In a way, this is being scummy by your own standards, as you do not see your own case as valid, and seem to think it's vague... Which it is!

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.[/QUOTE @Distorted I think MM understands my meta better than you do lol, I am indeed more aggressive as scum
    SHEEP ME, YES MAG! FOLLOW LORD ILLIDAN!! THESE SCUMS ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;804024]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post

SHEEP ME, YES MAG! FOLLOW LORD ILLIDAN!! THESE SCUMS ARE NOT PREPARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ...Illidan?

I wasn't aware Mag was a naga o.o

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Naz Has alot of real life stuff going on her replacing out has nothing to do with game She is not wanting to ruin the game for others because of real live So I will be looking for replacement
    I just apologized to Mike. I really do want to play, but that was just the push that sent me over the edge. In all seriousness I'm 2000% fucking sick and tired of reading me being described like that. None of this is AI, I'm just so so fucking sick and tired of it. I can't even drive this point in enough.
    But I have respect for Mike and as a decent human being instead of replacing out of this game he worked so hard on creating I'm just gonna take the rest of the evening off to calm down.
    I'm still playing but I'll be back later.
    Again, none of this has anything to do with the game, so please don't angleshoot. This should have been done in private but it did involve another player and I did not want to break the ogi communication rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    im gonna lynch you first
    Why Lord Efekannn?

@Ganelon
    Firstly you don’t know if Wiisp is this method of pressuring naturally or if it’s LHf syndrome on you.
    I think the fact you are regarding wiisp as straight up town is TMI.

The point here is that it looks as if you started the game under the belief Wiisp is town and now are trying to use that initial belief to justify whatever response you have concerning Wiisp.
    I dunno if that makes sense. Insomnia has struck and my brain is mush

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I just apologized to Mike. I really do want to play, but that was just the push that sent me over the edge. In all seriousness I'm 2000% fucking sick and tired of reading me being described like that. None of this is AI, I'm just so so fucking sick and tired of it. I can't even drive this point in enough.
    But I have respect for Mike and as a decent human being instead of replacing out of this game he worked so hard on creating I'm just gonna take the rest of the evening off to calm down.
    I'm still playing but I'll be back later.
    Again, none of this has anything to do with the game, so please don't angleshoot. This should have been done in private but it did involve another player and I did not want to break the ogi communication rule.
    I hope you feel better after calming down!

;D

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    him and aivion just made me read 6 pages of kingdom hearts talk

which btw is something I've only seen scum do. at first i thought aivion's tunnel on efe was understandable given the roleplay but they could be making shit up to just make a wolf theater and confuse town.

i'm not sure if i need to move my vote lol but i think we do need a new train for information..

Vote count for ref:
    Fable (3 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami, Distorted, Ganelon
    Efekannn02 (3 [L-7]):
    naz, AIVION, Auckmid
    Ganelon (2 [L-8]):
    Wiisp, Damus_Graves
    Distorted (2 [L-8]):
    blinkskater, Efekannn02
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Falling Foxes

Not sure where to move it tho cuz idk whos gonna be online lmao

@Numbertwo you missed some rp information. Can we have your name and gender?
    Why is the gender important? is there a role that targets people based on their gender?

my rp mentions that i should stay away from baby face and the ring(the puccini brothers)

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    what? nooooo

Lynch Distorted anyway please
    If that's what Lord Efekannn demands.

-vote Distorted

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    no wiisp is probably town, scum wouldn't be this "in your face" aggressive, that would be borderline sociopathic
    Nah, there's too much AtE and manipulation, indicating a potential mafia-specific sociopath. Wisp's play makes me think of PTB's, but without the.... you know, part (No offense meant to anyone).
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”