M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 56
Register

User Tag List

Page 56 of 279 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 5569

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @MM

1. pop ins are scummy, what you mean
    2. which is exactly what?
    3. what are you talking about?

yes, and more so as town, and again, no one here has played with me outside video mafia, where i use AtE only when im town

So you think Ganelon is town? or just not scummy atm? give me more elaborate thoughts
    Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

That's your words... Read your own post lol

THAT'S ALSO YOUR WORDS...
    -vote Wiisp
    Nope. I don't buy that pile of questions, when you used the answers YOURSELF as a reason to scumread Mag. In a way, this is being scummy by your own standards, as you do not see your own case as valid, and seem to think it's vague... Which it is!

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    lol
    "but since they are my partner I will definitely call it town to give the replace in a chance."
    Lol, you may choose to read it however you wish
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    should we shit on Blink for making naz ragequit?

AIVION > Distorted btw
    ;P I'm flattered but I can't be better than the sun god.

Praiseth be! \o/

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

[QUOTE=Marshmallow Marshall;804003]Pop-ins are scummy now? Then damn, noone's allowed to have a life anymore. RIP FM. I always play with pop-ins with some long time presences. Mag has a similar style on that. It's not scummy, it's simply constraints of real life lol.

That's your words... Read your own post lol

THAT'S ALSO YOUR WORDS...
    -vote Wiisp
    Nope. I don't buy that pile of questions, when you used the answers YOURSELF as a reason to scumread Mag. In a way, this is being scummy by your own standards, as you do not see your own case as valid, and seem to think it's vague... Which it is!

About my read on Ganelon, I don't think he's scummy, and his reaction to pressure seems towny (earlier pressure). He is also usually an aggressive/pushy scum, which hasn't been happening right now, so yes, I think he's town.[/QUOTE @Distorted I think MM understands my meta better than you do lol, I am indeed more aggressive as scum
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake. Anyone who uses scum syntax will be lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Gross can we not angleshoot about the sub request?
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Stop angleshooting people, you shouldn't even be talking about it to read. And @naz should have dealt with this in private with the Host. Please carry on, and read the slot when they come back/get replaced/get modkilled
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    I wanted to buy a kinder egg in usa. But apparently they arn't sold because they are too dangerous.
    So I bought two assault rifles instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Imagine this convo going down in real life
    “Alright Enzo come shoot my house up tonight, someone else will be there. I think. Most likely.”

Naz Has alot of real life stuff going on her replacing out has nothing to do with game She is not wanting to ruin the game for others because of real live So I will be looking for replacement
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Naz Has alot of real life stuff going on her replacing out has nothing to do with game She is not wanting to ruin the game for others because of real live So I will be looking for replacement
    do you already have someone in mind or can we help you find a replacement?
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Stop angleshooting people, you shouldn't even be talking about it to read. And @naz should have dealt with this in private with the Host. Please carry on, and read the slot when they come back/get replaced/get modkilled
    Im going to say you and wisp are not aligned. So I would be ok with a flip from either of you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    vote him back or you get lynched understand?
    His vote was because of a quote error

You so rude Lord Efekannn

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Naz is not being replaced. She wants to stick with her commitment. TY @naz
    She will just not be able to post today just a heads up to everyone please do not read that as roleplay. This does not confirm her as any alignment. So please do not make any claims of her being Town Mafia or Neutral. Keep what ever reads you have with out this post. TY
    Last edited by Mike; March 13th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>