2. ISO #2252

3. ISO #2253

4. ISO #2254

5. ISO #2255

6. ISO #2256

7. ISO #2257

8. ISO #2258

Re: Timmy Town

The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

9. ISO #2259

10. ISO #2260

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    also, im saying this now, I had two Isos opened and

was not said by Kenny, and I dont want people to read into evidence that doesnt actually exist
    Personal Opinion Both Him And Distorted Looking For A Turbo Lynch.. Blink Said Chooo Chooo Earlier & I View That As Scum Indicative.

11. ISO #2261

12. ISO #2262

MM tone is overall fake, a lot of his posts reek of TMI, lots of shade
    argues points with, "you say X is doing scummy things, but you are also doing these scummy things, which makes your arguement invalid", which is one of the scummiest ways to dismantle any arguement in a game of mafia

im up for a cfd on Fable cause that vote was fake as fuck though

13. ISO #2263

14. ISO #2264

15. ISO #2265

lol what the fuck
    Rule of thumb, if someone hasnt been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.
    That's a fucking convenient rule of thumb. You have been asked how you got the impression I'm "not acting relatively townie". Then you respond to that saying I'm 90% scum because of a rule of thumb? Your quote there also happened after your faked scumread.

This is a scummy pocket, the dude is even voting me now? for what? wheres his case?
    I already responded to that. You ignored 90% of the conversation and now again just repeated "it's a scummy pocket". I have no fucking reason to pocket an obvious scumread.
    And don't pile me up with "the dude".
    That's literally Light_Yagami's actions you're lumping up with mine there.
    The dude agrees that Distorted's post, "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1", was weird, yet he gets put in a null pile? That was a scummy post, but overall Distorted has been towny, in most cases, I will never take a micro read, over a macro read... if someone has been exponentially townie, then one scummy post wont make me flip-flop my read...

I dont have to fucking instantiate all my reads, what? you think my thoughts are fake, and im pushing trying to push mislynches? Most people havent given reasons for not voting kenny outside blink who doesnt want to lynch him because of flavor reasons....

lets not forget the post:

let me tell you how illogical it is to say im scum with distorted if by some insanity he flips scum... I called him scum early on, hes been in my scum pile, why would I humor my own partner as scum, as early as one? and I 180 my read on him, after he starts being town? what logical sense would I have for doing that? if we in fact are W/W...

kenny is bad town, or hes scum, else theres no logical reasoning for his progression, and lack of real thoughts or pushes, and if one more god damn person says, "ohh its day 1, you cant expect anyone to be confident", then so help my god, because its not about being confident, its about finding even the smallest things to push in hope they stick, so that we dont have to pray to the rng gods at EoD... if im wrong, im wrong, thats life, but thats not an excuse to do nothing day 1
    Flip flop between "the dude" and then in the end calling me "bad town or scum", while ignoring "the dude" again for some reason? This is shading and scumpainting or however you would call it.
    @blinkskater can you please explain how wiisp is town to you? I don't see it at all.

16. ISO #2266

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    Attention... This Actually Reminds Me Of Someone..

17. ISO #2267

MM tone is overall fake, a lot of his posts reek of TMI, lots of shade
    argues points with, "you say X is doing scummy things, but you are also doing these scummy things, which makes your arguement invalid", which is one of the scummiest ways to dismantle any arguement in a game of mafia

im up for a cfd on Fable cause that vote was fake as fuck though
    I've literally said for the past few hours I want efe/AIV resolved, if you're not reading my posts that seems like a you problem.

18. ISO #2268

19. ISO #2269

20. ISO #2270

21. ISO #2271

22. ISO #2272

23. ISO #2273

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I've literally said for the past few hours I want efe/AIV resolved, if you're not reading my posts that seems like a you problem.
    ya i know you have, but like, you arent pushing it? just mildly stating how much you want it, but wait till now to put your vote there, when other trains are forming?
    its just not towny play

24. ISO #2274

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    lol what the fuck

That's a fucking convenient rule of thumb. You have been asked how you got the impression I'm "not acting relatively townie". Then you respond to that saying I'm 90% scum because of a rule of thumb? Your quote there also happened after your faked scumread.

I already responded to that. You ignored 90% of the conversation and now again just repeated "it's a scummy pocket". I have no fucking reason to pocket an obvious scumread.
    And don't pile me up with "the dude".
    That's literally Light_Yagami's actions you're lumping up with mine there.

Flip flop between "the dude" and then in the end calling me "bad town or scum", while ignoring "the dude" again for some reason? This is shading and scumpainting or however you would call it.
    @blinkskater can you please explain how wiisp is town to you? I don't see it at all.
    I don't see scum being as aggressive as wisp is playing, he has poked and prodded at a lot of players, and seemed to be genuinely scum reading/town reading players for their behaviors and interactions.

I'm defending you kenny because I think I know what role you are VIA flavor. I could be wrong, but it's more important for you to be around for now IMO.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

25. ISO #2275

26. ISO #2276

ya i know you have, but like, you arent pushing it? just mildly stating how much you want it, but wait till now to put your vote there, when other trains are forming?
    its just not towny play
    I've made it clear it's what I want and stated why, not all of us have to be as obnoxious as you to try and get what we want.

27. ISO #2277

28. ISO #2278

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I've made it clear it's what I want and stated why, not all of us have to be as obnoxious as you to try and get what we want.
    u should be pushing it as hard as possible if thats what you want, and its already clear that he is the serial killer or maybe some 3p vigilante, hes always dying at one point or another, via a lynch, or being murdered in the night by scum, because i doubt he seriously has unlimited vests, thats not balanced at all

29. ISO #2279

@Kenny
    the fuck you appealing to Blink for?
    Blink has you as townread and stated that several times. I haven't seen anyone else do that, so why would I ping anyone else then?
    @Kenny
    no other thoughts, did you come back just to respond to that?
    Obviously I wouldn't leave that pile of shading just there like that, yea.

30. ISO #2280

As it stands Marshmallow is on track to get lynched as he stands at L-5
    I think the main standing reason why I want MM lynched is because of the way he defended Efekannn didn't seem real. Like I'm pretty sure EFE is town to but i'm open to the fact that he may flip some sort of neutral or something. MM was like TMI'ing it hard, or it seemed like he was trying too hard to get us to think that he thought efe was town. Also MM's interactions with Wisp left me feelin sour.

31. ISO #2281

u should be pushing it as hard as possible if thats what you want, and its already clear that he is the serial killer or maybe some 3p vigilante, hes always dying at one point or another, via a lynch, or being murdered in the night by scum, because i doubt he seriously has unlimited vests, thats not balanced at all
    That's not how I play. I make my argument as best I can and most of the time I make it well enough that people listen, I'm not gonna get obnoxious and toxic over a game. And yeah he's obviously not village so not sure what your problem with the lynch is.

32. ISO #2282

33. ISO #2283

34. ISO #2284

35. ISO #2285

36. ISO #2286

37. ISO #2287

38. ISO #2288

39. ISO #2289

40. ISO #2290

41. ISO #2291

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I can't believe people can go from null/townreading Fable to insta scum for not understanding how voting format works on a forum he's never been on before. =__= I hate this play so much guys, really.
    Yo Man Called That Shit With Opening Vote.. Not My Problem Now U Figure It Out..

42. ISO #2292

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I can't believe people can go from null/townreading Fable to insta scum for not understanding how voting format works on a forum he's never been on before. =__= I hate this play so much guys, really.
    May I kindly ask yah to choose a train?

43. ISO #2293

44. ISO #2294

45. ISO #2295

46. ISO #2296

10 minutes left..

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

47. ISO #2297

48. ISO #2298

@Fable
    lets look at the horseshoe rule

the best players are the ones with accurate reads, that actually push them, if you are in the 3rd category those with good reads, that dont actually push them, which is a category that doesnt help get scum lynched, then you allow the worst category to control the game, those with inaccurate reads, and high influence to control the game, the second popular category for scum, next to those with inaccurate reads, and low influence

49. ISO #2299

50. ISO #2300