M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 114 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 5654
  1. ISO #1301

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    More character names have been mentioned than there are players, FYI. I am sure there are some fake name claimers out there though. Just need to make sure that you work out who in your flavour is actually a player.
    mostly from Efe, though, the mod stated that there was fake information in our rolecards, so that could explain the irregularities

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Cooper Clarke
    Madeline Roberts
    Craig Blaese
    are also mentioned in my flavor? are you 3 other there?
    I still would like to know if these names ring a bell for anyone

2. ISO #1302

mostly from Efe, though, the mod stated that there was fake information in our rolecards, so that could explain the irregularities

I still would like to know if these names ring a bell for anyone
    You have 3 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. I have 4 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Efe has 2(?) names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Plus I have another 6 misc names that have been mentioned and not claimed and so far I have 7 players who have not claimed. I am sure most of your names are irrelevant, one at least would be significant.

What's your name?

3. ISO #1303

You have 3 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. I have 4 names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Efe has 2(?) names that have not been mentioned or claimed. Plus I have another 6 misc names that have been mentioned and not claimed and so far I have 7 players who have not claimed. I am sure most of your names are irrelevant, one at least would be significant.

What's your name?
    I was thinking it was filler since those names just seem to be random friends in my flavor
    My name is Daniel Simpson

4. ISO #1304

5. ISO #1305

6. ISO #1306

7. ISO #1307

8. ISO #1308

9. ISO #1309

10. ISO #1310

11. ISO #1311

I'm a hot topic? You seem to be the only one paying me any attention really. Was it because I said you had a scum lean? A little touchy.
    At the moment I had responded to a read you did and I believed that we were going to discuss it.
    So I believed you to be a hot topic at the tjme

12. ISO #1312

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    At the moment I had responded to a read you did and I believed that we were going to discuss it.
    So I believed you to be a hot topic at the tjme
    Ah, right, the buzz words of my reads list. I don't have anything to say to that really. If you think my choice of words was scummy then what can I say? It's not like you really questioned my reads, just my vocab?

13. ISO #1313

14. ISO #1314

Ah, right, the buzz words of my reads list. I don't have anything to say to that really. If you think my choice of words was scummy then what can I say? It's not like you really questioned my reads, just my vocab?
    Not to say I have a scum read on you.
    Just that those words are triggering

15. ISO #1315

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    we cant get rid of the families either idk what to do

you guys literally ruined all my reading with these flavor texts

I literally have no one to trust except AIVION and Blink and Wisp

I have decided to start all over again so uhm I resetted my reads and will use a more primitive reading style and compare it to real life to make it easier

I also will pretend you guys talk like normal humans on a forum so I can pretend additional info are like news of some sort

this way I could find the scums on my own way and have a good lw prepared on d2 when I get lynched

dont forget to lynch me day 2
    Im your best friend, dont forget Sean. You can trust me buddy ol pal old friend.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

16. ISO #1316

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Not to say I have a scum read on you.
    Just that those words are triggering
    So you are simply shading someone you think could be town or null? If you think I am scum because those words triggered you then by all means. I don't think that highly of pointing out things you think could be scummy without believing what you say or intention to follow through.

19. ISO #1319

20. ISO #1320

I'm about to head off for a few hours and I won't be able to post really until afterwards. While it may seem like I've been lurking so far, the reality is that I've been spending HOURS reading through the thread and the reason why I have not posted since the early game is because all of the time that I have had has needed to be dedicated towards catching up, which brings me to my next point.

The issue with spamming is that even though it potentially reveals information on the spammer themselves, they end up creating so much useless noise that it ends up being highly detrimental towards scumhunting on anyone else. People are forced to either skim or skip sections of the game thread in order to read through it in a realistic amount of time which in turn causes people to miss a potentially large amount of information. For this reason, I would be very happy with the lynch going onto either AIVION of Efe who are by far the two worst culprits when it comes to spamming (they litterlly had a random conversation about kingdom hearts part way through).

One quick question first however...

@Marshmallow Marshall Back when AIVION vs Efe was the entire centerpiece of the game, it seemed as though you were quite heavily defending Efe. Can you please give a quick summation behind the points you made behind not seeing Efe as scum.

21. ISO #1321

Flavor Notes:

Robert cook is my boyfriend and I hired Daniel Sampson to find out if he is cheating on me - Banhkieh (Angela King)
    doesnt say much about his alignment tho

Screenplay is Robert Cook

Fable is Katrine York.
    I am Jeffrey Peters -blink
    Katrine and Jeffrey are dating = Fable and myself

Cooper Clarke is probably a serial killer?
    towncore:
    Damus
    Falling
    Auckmid
    Wisp

scum poe:
    Gane
    Fable
    Distorted
    Marsh
    Efe/Aivion are in a special category

we have approx 21 hours before EoD

22. ISO #1322

23. ISO #1323

24. ISO #1324

25. ISO #1325

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Distorted deciding "we gotta wagon people hard for info" and then not contributing anything after does not give me good feelings. I know from watching him in champs he can do better than that what he's done so far feels lazy.
    pretty much the reason he is in my scum list, I can't see that thought process coming from town
    only read that I remember was:

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted
    I dont think efe would reveal he was night immune if he was scum tbh. I feel like he would be more paranoid and cautious than that.
    and its just not a real read? I dont really think Efe is scum anymore, but if he was, I could see Efe/distorted being W/W
    @Distorted
    where are you at with blink? since you shaded him twice

26. ISO #1326

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm about to head off for a few hours and I won't be able to post really until afterwards. While it may seem like I've been lurking so far, the reality is that I've been spending HOURS reading through the thread and the reason why I have not posted since the early game is because all of the time that I have had has needed to be dedicated towards catching up, which brings me to my next point.

The issue with spamming is that even though it potentially reveals information on the spammer themselves, they end up creating so much useless noise that it ends up being highly detrimental towards scumhunting on anyone else. People are forced to either skim or skip sections of the game thread in order to read through it in a realistic amount of time which in turn causes people to miss a potentially large amount of information. For this reason, I would be very happy with the lynch going onto either AIVION of Efe who are by far the two worst culprits when it comes to spamming (they litterlly had a random conversation about kingdom hearts part way through).

One quick question first however...

@Marshmallow Marshall Back when AIVION vs Efe was the entire centerpiece of the game, it seemed as though you were quite heavily defending Efe. Can you please give a quick summation behind the points you made behind not seeing Efe as scum.
    Efe plays by his town meta. He does not try to survive: his play is basically suicidal, he claims to be the exact thing AIVION claims to suspect him to be, which would be some kind of crazed killer-poisoner. Although Efe's play doesn't help town (The spam and off-topic/thread derailing is seriously detrimental to reading and to my sanity...), I do not believe him to be scum.
    He was also voted up quite fast, which is, even if he's a very tempting vote target, town indicative, or at least not scum team indicative. I believe it is possible that he's a neutral role, but I don't see wrong intent in his play. But if literally anyone else was pulling that, he'd instantly get my vote.

Oh, and mea culpa! I have skipped pages of the game, because of me not wanting to spend my life reading 1 post/minute, which is LITERALLY what has been happening (D1 has started ± 24 hours ago, there are 1440 minutes in a day, and I'm currently quoting post #1320). I'd say that pinging people is the best way to be heard, at this point.

If you want an AIVION lynch, I could get on it, as there was nothing pro-town from that slot, only a huge tunnel onto Efe and that Sean Watts guy... with a story that makes little sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #1327

Distorted deciding "we gotta wagon people hard for info" and then not contributing anything after does not give me good feelings. I know from watching him in champs he can do better than that what he's done so far feels lazy.
    I agree that his "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1" posts were weird, after seeing nothing more from him.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #1328

pretty much the reason he is in my scum list, I can't see that thought process coming from town
    only read that I remember was:

and its just not a real read? I dont really think Efe is scum anymore, but if he was, I could see Efe/distorted being W/W
    @Distorted
    where are you at with blink? since you shaded him twice
    I disagree with the last statement, though. If Distorted had said anything else about Efe, he knows that people who know both Efe and himself would instantly jump on him.

29. ISO #1329

Claims to have "bulletproof", "his play is suicidal"
    his meta is poor, and I still stand by that he is detrimental to town if he is exactly that
    I seriously need a scum game to read from him, but like I said a real read, ignoring meta, from a someone new to him, like me, he doesn't seem to care about appearing townie
    Aivion is the same way, I feel like they both deserve the same read, and I find it odd that you are using meta to clear Efe, while simultaneously stating you are fully ok with a lynch on Aivion

if you believe he's 3p, then you should just be voting him here, mechanically his claim points to it, so I'm just confused on your stance

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

Claims to have "bulletproof", "his play is suicidal"
    his meta is poor, and I still stand by that he is detrimental to town if he is exactly that
    I seriously need a scum game to read from him, but like I said a real read, ignoring meta, from a someone new to him, like me, he doesn't seem to care about appearing townie
    Aivion is the same way, I feel like they both deserve the same read, and I find it odd that you are using meta to clear Efe, while simultaneously stating you are fully ok with a lynch on Aivion

if you believe he's 3p, then you should just be voting him here, mechanically his claim points to it, so I'm just confused on your stance
    Yea, he doesn't care about appearing townie, that's the town tell lol.

Comparing AIVION and Efekannn is nonsense, here. Efe has been trolling in his town fashion. This isn't AIVION's town fashion; I never saw her act like this, and I never saw her scum game... so...
    Plus, how is it odd to clear a player by meta but not another? Meta is something unique to every player, it is literally the essence of player meta......

I also do not believe he is 3p more than town. I think he's at worst a neutral without evil deeds.

32. ISO #1332

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yea, he doesn't care about appearing townie, that's the town tell lol.

Comparing AIVION and Efekannn is nonsense, here. Efe has been trolling in his town fashion. This isn't AIVION's town fashion; I never saw her act like this, and I never saw her scum game... so...
    Plus, how is it odd to clear a player by meta but not another? Meta is something unique to every player, it is literally the essence of player meta......

I also do not believe he is 3p more than town. I think he's at worst a neutral without evil deeds.
    cause I dont have this meta to read off of, and I think meta is just a back bone, I think both Aiv and Efe are giving off the same, "not trying to appear townie", vibes

If meta says player x does this as scum, and player y does this as scum, but they are both giving off the same town tell, how do you expect someone from my perspective to read it?
    "its ok X is an obnoxious player, but meta says he's town"
    "its not ok, y is being obnoxious, but he doesnt have the meta to back it up"
    lol, what a yikes stance, you can try to paint aiv as scum here, but im never lynching her over the people in my list

Meta is a piss-poor way to evaluate someone, an extremely obnoxious
    look, we both came to the same conclusion on Efe, and I didnt need meta to do it? see how that works? we can both come to the same conclusion on Aiv as well, but meta is skewing your thoughts

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

OK I have had a few people asking about Last Wills. Here is the format:

You send me your LW what ever you want it to say then (if you want a copy of your role card attached you just put "RoleCard" at the end of your LW message.)
    for example:

mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying. "Rolecard"

I would then make this post :
    Spoiler : "Last Will” :
    Mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.
    Spoiler : "Role Card” :
    Last will posted here by me not the players

If you do not want your role card posted you send it to me like this

mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.

I would then make this post :
    Spoiler : "Last Will” :
    Mike is mafia I visited mike n1 Mike was annoying.

You can not copy and paste a role card. I will post your real one if you request it. if you added it in your last will I will remove it and add the real one i have. Keep that in mind. A role card will not be added if you do not request it.
    Last edited by Mike; March 13th, 2019 at 10:37 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

35. ISO #1335

36. ISO #1336

cause I dont have this meta to read off of, and I think meta is just a back bone, I think both Aiv and Efe are giving off the same, "not trying to appear townie", vibes

If meta says player x does this as scum, and player y does this as scum, but they are both giving off the same town tell, how do you expect someone from my perspective to read it?
    "its ok X is an obnoxious player, but meta says he's town"
    "its not ok, y is being obnoxious, but he doesnt have the meta to back it up"
    lol, what a yikes stance, you can try to paint aiv as scum here, but im never lynching her over the people in my list

Meta is a piss-poor way to evaluate someone, an extremely obnoxious
    look, we both came to the same conclusion on Efe, and I didnt need meta to do it? see how that works? we can both come to the same conclusion on Aiv as well, but meta is skewing your thoughts
    But AIVION isn't being obnoxious, she's being scummy. The poison thing, the tunnel vision... She's acting against her meta, while Efe is acting with his meta. So, yes, it's a bit of this, and if you don't agree, well that's on you... There are different theory schools on meta, and we appear to be on opposite sides on the matter.

37. ISO #1337

also I think you are just scum here, and Aiv is just the easy scapegoat lynch...
    if you are town, you should be voting gane or distorted, preferably gane
    And we shall all bow to thee, Lord Wisp, thee who holds the absolute knowledge of the universe... I disagree with your read on Ganelon wholeheartedly. And on Distorted, I'm null, so I ain't voting to lynch here, especially knowing how useful he can be to make game move forward, usually.

Not agreeing with you =/= not being town, and this is what you pose as a fact since a long time, you pose your point of view as truth. I actually townread this behavior, but it's anti-town and that is skewing your thoughts

Now, it is 8 AM... so see you tomorrow lol. Good morning!

38. ISO #1338

also I think you are just scum here, and Aiv is just the easy scapegoat lynch...
    if you are town, you should be voting gane or distorted, preferably gane
    And we shall all bow to thee, Lord Wisp, thee who holds the absolute knowledge of the universe... I disagree with your read on Ganelon wholeheartedly. And on Distorted, I'm null, so I ain't voting to lynch here, especially knowing how useful he can be to make game move forward, usually.

Not agreeing with you =/= not being town, and this is what you pose as a fact since a long time, you pose your point of view as truth. I actually townread this behavior, but it's anti-town and that is skewing your thoughts

Now, it is 8 AM... so see you tomorrow lol. Good morning!

39. ISO #1339

40. ISO #1340

41. ISO #1341

42. ISO #1342

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    and also xem
    @Eclipse @Distorted please give me your character's gender and one piece of info you have on your rolecard.
    A 'she' and I can't give info since I haven't read the flavor

I'm still at 'ex-professor doctor Effe' now being a 70yr old unkillable (is that a word?) redhead with a younger wife

wait for me..Foxes

45. ISO #1345

I'll segregate this down into a few posts.

Firstly, quickly on the topic of my RP name claim or lack thereof...

@Falling Foxes To quick summarize our recent discussion, you decided to ask me for my RP name, I refused, you shrugged. Why did you ask the question and then made no further effort after I refused to answer?

@blinkskater Way more information on this topic has leaked then I would have liked. If you still can't figure out why I might not want to give my RP name as town, you either aren't paying proper attention or you're being dull, willfully or otherwise.

46. ISO #1346

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'll segregate this down into a few posts.

Firstly, quickly on the topic of my RP name claim or lack thereof...

@Falling Foxes To quick summarize our recent discussion, you decided to ask me for my RP name, I refused, you shrugged. Why did you ask the question and then made no further effort after I refused to answer?

@blinkskater Way more information on this topic has leaked then I would have liked. If you still can't figure out why I might not want to give my RP name as town, you either aren't paying proper attention or you're being dull, willfully or otherwise.

Oh sorry i didn't see you leak your name through all of the spam.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

47. ISO #1347

48. ISO #1348

49. ISO #1349

ive been a pretty busy =\ sorry just getting back, responding to pings then going to try to skim to catch up..

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

50. ISO #1350