Page 86 of 114 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,300 of 5654
  1. ISO #4251

2. ISO #4252

3. ISO #4253

4. ISO #4254

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Did u see my posts though about eclipse thinking that doctor left feedback? he thought wiisp was able to confirm that he protected him N1... do u think he made that up?
    Very easily. When does doctor ever leave feedback?

actually with mafia hooker.. they can select who they want to RB and hit. we need to get the hooker and we can pretty much close out this game.
    Eclipse still seems like a likely RB to me. Why do you think I've been so adamant?

It's not suicide to claim doc and imply the other can see. It's an easy fake derp.

melissa sampson, 36 y/o as well. im on the lookout for the puccini crime family, and i want to nail their leader giovani (non sexual way, dont worry bb im loyal, unlike u...) u work for me, ur 36/yo cop and u keep taking side jobs chasing cheaters.

my best friend is a junior manager named kaleb baker.
    bethany newman and loretta howels are friends.

and i just realized mike did not send me all the info im supposed to get. holy fuck i can check if the bus was real or u got a drug dealer message. it says im supposed to get their real name with my alignment check
    Fuck, that's far too convenient a mishap post RB'd claim. Stop doing scummy things!

ok, so im supposed to get the persons real name. I will either get Damus' real name (meaning that he is drug dealer and gave wiisp that message) or i get wiisps name, 100% confirming a bus driver.

who were we susp of with fake names? i can check that
    My character has no one to confirm me (Kevin Hanson). Neither does Naz (Judi Clark).

Eclipse claimed Cara and number two claimed Jovena after those names had already been mentioned with relationships so it would be easy to fake claim.

5. ISO #4255

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    I don’t know.
    I think it’s best to look outside of the Pr claims
    You were talking about game throwing, now this? It was announced at the beginning of the day we were hunting RB. A great way for scum to save their ass is to attempt to redirect with a fake claim.

Are you talking about role cards?

I want to reiterate this.
    The RP is not an alignment indicator.
    It could give hints to a role but not an alignment.
    Everyone talking about the RP is just putting hints out to scum on whom to kill.

At this point I would assume most people are outed and a mass claim would be ok.
    It is an alignment indicator in this case. Did you not see my rolecard claim? We're looking for an Alicia Lopez, a hooker associated with the mafia.

Going from this list Naz should be the lynch then.
    This makes me so suspicious.

Ok. If any has any sense we get the list of the females out of the kitchen. Bring the sandwiches. We all sit down and have them start explaining themselves.
    This deserves a vote alone.

6. ISO #4256

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I started this day with Eclipse, Numbertwo, Distorted, Damus, Srceenplay and Bahkieh as scumreads. I came to those reads through PoE by claims I caught day 1. Now,

Eclipse has started putting a focus on me ever since then. He randomly voted me several times, gave a very weak list of reads, overall obviously struggled. He coasted along. I was mafia with him just a game ago, in Converging Realities. His behavior absolutely matches what I’ve seen there. He seemed disturbed by Foxes’ reveal of there being a female scum role, he dedicated a, for his standards, fairly informative post towards trying to shift the scumhunting towards male names.

Numbertwo did nothing. He wasn’t replaced, he hasn’t contributed anything new. Naturally that would lead me to the conclusion he’s not opposed to staying in the situation the town is in at this moment. Either way, he also did not do anything to keep up the momentum of the game. I’d be strongly against pushes against this slot before something else gets revealed.

Damus did claim a name. The name he claimed also is one Wiisp has posted before. I do not know how much flavor Wiisp knows about his “best friend”, but his reaction seems like what Damus claimed matches what Wiisp expected. That puts Damus in a better spot regarding the mechanical read. Apart from that I find his play poor. He shouldn’t have claimed bodyguard, he shouldn’t have claimed busdriven as simply as he did. I feel like he wasted a ton of potential at that time, he could’ve easily used his info as lure for other scum.

Srceenplay’s action itself was incredibly shady. His roleclaim is professor. His ability is to create a permanent chat with a player, in case he dies that ability gets given to the play he invited to the chat. Of all people he chose AIVION, who spammed a lot, derailed the thread, claimed neutral. He has given a strong town power to a town-derailing neutral. I only see scum-motivation for that, as this would effectively let him communicate with an extra member for his team.

Bahkieh already slipped a lot of information yesterday. He was the one who revealed that Robert Cook is professor, he was also the one who revealed that Daniel Sampson is a cop. He also did so after Wiisp and Srceenplay claimed their names. Today he kept up with his playstyle of yesterday. Obviously he wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor. It would make sense if his name wasn’t what he claimed, and he revealed his info to prevent Wiisp from thinking that the mafia has knowledge about him that the town doesn’t have. I believe he simply has a scum rolecard that says the names of the cops who are onto them. This would also align well with the starting flavor post of the mayor getting shot after finding out about the mafia’s identities.

Distorted is confirmed scum imo. He has been exposed, he failed on his roleclaim he used to defend himself. He realized that. His behavior drastically changed. All those signs are part of his scum-meta. He always acts like this when he screws up. None of what he did today also aided the town in any way. A town Distorted would try to solve the game. The scum Distorted we’ve seen this game did pretty much every possible thing he could have done to prevent that. I believe it’s fully clear already that Distorted is the lynch anyway.
    As such 4 of those 6 players remain scumreads.
    This is great, welcome back— what? Oh, you brought it back to Distorted... Congrats on bringing the thread backwards again. Your other reads were solid enough and other people we considering it yet you brought it back to this stalemate again and kept going on about Distorted. Yeah, we all know he looks scummy as fuck right now but it's not progressing the game thanks to that claim.

I also disagree and think he has been trying to solve things more than anyone else right now.

7. ISO #4257

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Yeah, the original plan with Light was I was gonna get myself in with Auckmid Night 2 and I would be receiving a gun that night, then shooting Naz Night 3 and starting chats with two other people aside from myself.
    You'd already lined up a Naz shot on night 1 by night 3? Based purely on day 1 you were that sure of her?

8. ISO #4258

I'm thinking Naz has more town potential. Her vote was good, even if she is scum we know we can trust her to take down scum. ;) Srceenplay seems suspicious and hasn't actually tried to make any impact in this game. If they cared then they would either vote on wagons or push their own. The obsession with lynching VT really worries me, like Srceenplay just witnessed a scum mate make a fake claim and wants to get the heat off of them and make us forget about them entirely. I don't want to kill every female VT just because we can. Sounds like a waste of days and a good chance of wracking up the town body count. It's not less risky for town to target claimed roles. Those claims might be real but mafia aligned for all we know. Mafia have so much utility it makes no sense why they wouldn't claim PTR since sometimes that stuff can lock you in as town. Besides, most of these roles end up giving us more info on flip. So src going for Naz makes Naz infinitely more Towny in my opinion.

Not to mention Aivion pick and avoidance of questioning.

Src is scum. Do I want to vote here? Maybe not today. I'll try and get src's teammates. But if we miss I say we go for SRC tomorrow.

9. ISO #4259

10. ISO #4260

wow, something makes me feel these trains are wrong. we have naz and eclipse on 1, and kenny and damus on the other

Numbertwo (2 [L-7]):
    Bahkieh, srceenplay

Cpb (5 [L-4]):
    Wiisp, naz, Eclipse, Efekannn02, Distorted

srceenplay (1 [L-8]):
    blinkskater

Distorted (3 [L-6]):
    Damus_Graves, Scvmurderer, Kenny

Eclipse (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

11. ISO #4261

12. ISO #4262

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Is there a world where @Distorted is being straight up?
    @Distorted
    Talk to me about your scum reads?
    omg is this still going on? this is the 3rd game in a row that all u have done is just push me. ur like another efekannn xD u have more paranoia about me trcking u than u do about me being scum. Efe, though trolling to living hell lol, was able to pick up on my alignment.

@Damus_Graves so, explain my thought process behing

1) Trolling/RPing all D1, why i have a sheriff LW all typed up and ready just so i can do that? lol

2) How I actually know all the little mechanics of the roll.

3) Why I would clear you from being drug dealer?

4) did i just make up the info about i get names as well?

5) why did I change what my night action does like 3 times (last night getting correted, then recorrected on it)

Where is your actual read coming from? do you understand you havnt actually given reasons for voting me? you are just kinda sheeping there and trying to keep this scumread alive? lol

13. ISO #4263

wow, something makes me feel these trains are wrong. we have naz and eclipse on 1, and kenny and damus on the other

Numbertwo (2 [L-7]):
    Bahkieh, srceenplay

Cpb (5 [L-4]):
    Wiisp, naz, Eclipse, Efekannn02, Distorted

srceenplay (1 [L-8]):
    blinkskater

Distorted (3 [L-6]):

Eclipse (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes
    You were on the same train as naz and Eclipse just now, you still haven't bothered explaining your scumreads like Auckmid as well. Looks pretty wrong doesn't it?

14. ISO #4264

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m trying to do my part in helping figure this day out.
    With so much confusion I figured the best path was straight up claiming.
    Town operates best with max information.
    @Distorted
    I can’t tell if desperate play calling on Host mistakes in your role
    Or if just lying.

More later
    no, Wiisp asked me my flavor, so that is what made me see that i actually check names. that 100% proves u were bussed and not drug dealer since i saw wiisp name.

Then he restated the full night ability, and for some reason there was now pink check in there - i asked about he, he said he was wrong and apologized. asked if I had stated that i cant find neutrals, and I said like 10x... lol so that led to it being corrected to I "can" find neutrals.

Then it was clarified that paranoid sheriff will see red or green only, but regular sheriff will see red,green,pink.

If you think im making this up to get townread, then just lol. thats what i gotta say. that would be 1 hell of an angly stretch.

15. ISO #4265

omg is this still going on? this is the 3rd game in a row that all u have done is just push me. ur like another efekannn xD u have more paranoia about me trcking u than u do about me being scum. Efe, though trolling to living hell lol, was able to pick up on my alignment.

@Damus_Graves so, explain my thought process behing

1) Trolling/RPing all D1, why i have a sheriff LW all typed up and ready just so i can do that? lol

2) How I actually know all the little mechanics of the roll.

3) Why I would clear you from being drug dealer?

4) did i just make up the info about i get names as well?

5) why did I change what my night action does like 3 times (last night getting correted, then recorrected on it)

Where is your actual read coming from? do you understand you havnt actually given reasons for voting me? you are just kinda sheeping there and trying to keep this scumread alive? lol
    I can actually answer that~
    5) answers 1)
    You had some escape in case you screw up typed up. No reason not to, makes perfect sense to have that. Then you screwed up, started posting fluff throughout the thread to divert attention, changed your claim a bunch of times to fix your mistakes.
    2) also gets answered by 5. You only took info from the setup thread at first, you only added convenient extra stuff once you realized it would help you in your defense.
    3) is pocketing.
    4) Yes.

16. ISO #4266

Number two and Cpb have black marks for shitty votes being absent but other than that there's no reason to vote for them. Don't lynch lurkers, heck if the SK wants to keep his promise then we don't have to worry about that.

The thing is 2 black marks doesn't make them more scummy than other more active players in this game. But it definitely makes for easy votes since scum can be lazy and not try to analyse them too deeply and still come off as towny for voting them.

17. ISO #4267

You were on the same train as naz and Eclipse just now, you still haven't bothered explaining your scumreads like Auckmid as well. Looks pretty wrong doesn't it?
    unfortunately, almost anyone can be scum in my eyes right now lol hell, i was just pushing blink as the SK. so yes, if i made 3 scumlists they would pretty much include everyone. hence why im kinda avoiding it lol it would be like 3-4 towns, the rest scum.

towns:
    wiisp
    blink
    efekannn @AIVION im putting u in town slot... ur working with town what im trying to say is...you're hired.

scv? <--- i still think this is the SK slot

town leaning?
    Bahkei
    Kenny (i just dont see u tunneling this hard as scum, it feels far too desparate in a scum perspective)
    Eclipse (this is a raelly, really back and forth read)

Scum

Eeveryone else.

18. ISO #4268

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Number two and Cpb have black marks for shitty votes being absent but other than that there's no reason to vote for them. Don't lynch lurkers, heck if the SK wants to keep his promise then we don't have to worry about that.

The thing is 2 black marks doesn't make them more scummy than other more active players in this game. But it definitely makes for easy votes since scum can be lazy and not try to analyse them too deeply and still come off as towny for voting them.
    well, if low posters arent getting hit (numbertwo, ect) then that means ganelon was the SK, and scv took over.

19. ISO #4269

I can actually answer that~
    5) answers 1)
    You had some escape in case you screw up typed up. No reason not to, makes perfect sense to have that. Then you screwed up, started posting fluff throughout the thread to divert attention, changed your claim a bunch of times to fix your mistakes.
    2) also gets answered by 5. You only took info from the setup thread at first, you only added convenient extra stuff once you realized it would help you in your defense.
    3) is pocketing.
    4) Yes.
    @Mike does sheriff receive peoples real-names as well as some form of alignment check?

its not in the official rolecard, so not sure if ur able to state it or not. but figured ill ask.

20. ISO #4270

unfortunately, almost anyone can be scum in my eyes right now lol hell, i was just pushing blink as the SK. so yes, if i made 3 scumlists they would pretty much include everyone. hence why im kinda avoiding it lol it would be like 3-4 towns, the rest scum.

towns:
    wiisp
    blink
    efekannn @AIVION im putting u in town slot... ur working with town what im trying to say is...you're hired.

town leaning?
    Bahkei
    Kenny (i just dont see u tunneling this hard as scum, it feels far too desparate in a scum perspective)

Scum

Eeveryone else.
    So, care explaining why you voted cpb, or why auckmid is a scumread? You kept on avoiding that topic. Both of them are also townreads for me, just so you know.

21. ISO #4271

22. ISO #4272

23. ISO #4273

towns:
    wiisp
    blink

town leaning?
    Bahkei

Scum

Eeveryone else.
    Why am I scum?

The MM wagon wasn't a wagon until I joined it anyway. Both times it formed I made it viable. If Wiisp gets to brag about their votes here and get town read then I think I get to as well.

24. ISO #4274

25. ISO #4275

So, care explaining why you voted cpb, or why auckmid is a scumread? You kept on avoiding that topic. Both of them are also townreads for me, just so you know.
    oooo now THIS is good.

Why is cpb and auckmid townreads for u? provide some examples or detail pls so i can make sense of it.

26. ISO #4276

towns:
    wiisp
    blink

town leaning?
    Bahkei

Scum

Eeveryone else.
    I'm pretty sure you yourself also even agreed that it's far easier for scum to form townreads, pocket themselves into those townreads, than it is for them to form scumreads. You're walking right into that scum-meta again.

27. ISO #4277

@Mike does sheriff receive peoples real-names as well as some form of alignment check?

its not in the official rolecard, so not sure if ur able to state it or not. but figured ill ask.
    I can’t not confirm that nor deny that in open chat.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

28. ISO #4278

I'm pretty sure you yourself also even agreed that it's far easier for scum to form townreads, pocket themselves into those townreads, than it is for them to form scumreads. You're walking right into that scum-meta again.
    its much easier for scum to form townreads because they know who the town is. they can also selectively buddy the people they need to to be more influential. so yes, yes I am right in that scum meta.

29. ISO #4279

30. ISO #4280

31. ISO #4281

32. ISO #4282

You've not played with Fable before (I assume). Like my town read was meta based and I knew why everyone else scum read and respected it as perfectly reasonable. Cpb has done nothing today to earn a town read.

33. ISO #4283

34. ISO #4284

35. ISO #4285

Lmao, no, now it's time for you to contribute. I'm making perfect sense here, I explained my scumreads in a lot of detail already.
    umm check who the top posters are. i have contributed heavily, more than 95% of this thread lol you explained 5 scumreads u have, congrats. now explain some townreads.

its harder for scum to explain those townreads because it locks them into ways of thihkning ;) they can form them, but explaining them is a different story.

36. ISO #4286

umm check who the top posters are. i have contributed heavily, more than 95% of this thread lol you explained 5 scumreads u have, congrats. now explain some townreads.

its harder for scum to explain those townreads because it locks them into ways of thihkning ;) they can form them, but explaining them is a different story.
    Almost all your posts are fluff.

37. ISO #4287

Vote Count
    Numbertwo (2 [L-7]):
    Bahkieh, srceenplay
    Cpb (4 [L-5]):
    Wiisp, naz, Eclipse, Efekannn02
    srceenplay (2 [L-7]):
    blinkskater, Distorted
    Distorted (3 [L-6]):
    Eclipse (1 [L-8]):
    Falling Foxes

Has cpb posted since start of day ??
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

38. ISO #4288

39. ISO #4289

40. ISO #4290

41. ISO #4291

Almost all your posts are fluff.
    alright, im done with this lol unless u can post ur reads on people other than some disastrous scumreads, then i am just going to start skipping by ur posts.

either u contribute and do what people are asking u to do to help them form reads or understand ur opinion, and stop just mindless, baseless tunneling, or im just not listening to ur posts anymore.

You're tunneling: started by saying i wanted to lynch damus with my reveal cuz i 'red checked him'. that was the basis behind it. not only have i disproven that u were 100% wrong about that, I have also provided evidence behind it.

it then switched to im just "making everything up" while i have explained why the things i have said are there. you are litearlly blindly tunneling. the theory of why im scum is disproven, u were mistaken, yet u keep just tunneling. THIS is the definition of BASELESS TUNNELING.

42. ISO #4292

It's not hard for scum to explain townreads at all. This is something you have said several times this game already, especially about MM. You're just lying here, you know.

43. ISO #4293

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    90% of it is about whether or not Distorted is scum. The rest is about RB and seemingly targeting low posters with female flavour.
    hmmm, ok. You've been keeping track of role names right? I would definitely look into male names that haven't been confirmed by anyone else's cards as well since someone could easily be lying about their name

Omg last time i played a hidden setup MM claimed tHE FAKEST NAME EVER😂
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

44. ISO #4294

alright, im done with this lol unless u can post ur reads on people other than some disastrous scumreads, then i am just going to start skipping by ur posts.

either u contribute and do what people are asking u to do to help them form reads or understand ur opinion, and stop just mindless, baseless tunneling, or im just not listening to ur posts anymore.

You're tunneling: started by saying i wanted to lynch damus with my reveal cuz i 'red checked him'. that was the basis behind it. not only have i disproven that u were 100% wrong about that, I have also provided evidence behind it.

it then switched to im just "making everything up" while i have explained why the things i have said are there. you are litearlly blindly tunneling. the theory of why im scum is disproven, u were mistaken, yet u keep just tunneling. THIS is the definition of BASELESS TUNNELING.
    What a baseless discredit. Proof that you indeed can't explain your scumreads I guess.

45. ISO #4295

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    hmmm, ok. You've been keeping track of role names right? I would definitely look into male names that haven't been confirmed by anyone else's cards as well since someone could easily be lying about their name

Omg last time i played a hidden setup MM claimed tHE FAKEST NAME EVER😂
    Like if you could post all the names thatd be great
    *insert office space gif here*

46. ISO #4296

Distorted, do me a favour and stop humouring tunnels with post upon post of defence. It clutters the thread and derails it. Just keep focus on scum hunting and reasons for that.

47. ISO #4297

It's not hard for scum to explain townreads at all. This is something you have said several times this game already, especially about MM. You're just lying here, you know.
    no - once again u are twisting words to fit ur narrative, stop making shit up. they can label create townreads easily, but explaining in depth =P that is something scum want to avoid since it locks them into reads. You seem to be doing just that. explain why your reads on cpd and auckmid are town.

cpd has posted nothing today, and didnt do shit yesterday. auckmid as well is being incredibly cautious today. im not the only 1 asking u to explain these. so, stop ur tunneling and be useful for a few posts and explain these reads.

48. ISO #4298

49. ISO #4299

What a baseless discredit. Proof that you indeed can't explain your scumreads I guess.
    last 1 @falling fox so this entire post is about you, and i have you in my townish section im starting to think you literally are this thick. lol this post right here proves u are making 0 sense.

50. ISO #4300

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post

Omg last time i played a hidden setup MM claimed tHE FAKEST NAME EVER��
    wait which setup was it? and watd he claim? lol