M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 105
Register

User Tag List

Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,250 of 5654
  1. ISO #5201

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    he put both Damus and Distorted in his PoE here
    What exactly did Distorted do that now made him confirmed town after the Eclipse mislynch? I don't see it. And yea, if Bahkieh isn't scum, which now is likely, then Damus obviously has to be scum. That's by PoE, I see nothing wrong with that.

2. ISO #5202

3. ISO #5203

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This is legit stupid. In what world would we not Lynch Naz here?
    -vote naz
    dude why are u so bad
    i lynched mm and was not on that doc train
    i'm a model citizen, bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

4. ISO #5204

5. ISO #5205

There is literally 0 coming out of Naz.
    Both are obviously scum at this point but Naz has more potential for being the roleblocker
    i'm sorry how many scum have u lynched?
    that's right, i'll wait
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #5206

7. ISO #5207

its obvious
    -vote kenny

8. ISO #5208

@Kenny
    wtf have you done to wine about a turbo lynch... give up and then you always die here, if you are town, you are losing us the game...
    your posts, a long side fox, dont show any bit a fucking care at all in the game, the only time you showed any bit of worry, was when the mafia train was the top train
    Explain? I'm pretty sure I was the most active yesterday when I tried pushing Distorted. Or is Distorted now the mafia top train to you? Am I misreading?

9. ISO #5209

10. ISO #5210

No vote timing, content, reactions. It’s all terrible.
    There is no town mentality coming from you at all
    what is vote timing?
    how can i provide content in a hidden setup as a citizen?
    how can i react to a game i can barely read?

come at me bro

11. ISO #5211

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    What exactly did Distorted do that now made him confirmed town after the Eclipse mislynch? I don't see it. And yea, if Bahkieh isn't scum, which now is likely, then Damus obviously has to be scum. That's by PoE, I see nothing wrong with that.
    no... damus is never scum with Distorted... and if they can pull off that insane scum theater, than this game is already fucking lost

DISTORTED IS ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME, THATS LITERALLY ALL IT TAKES, AND YOU ARENT... what you think im so one dimensional, that I dont re-evaluate my scum leans? Sorry? Scum are never that sporadic with their votes, ever, the dude voted like pretty much everyone? where the fuck is his scum team? tell me

12. ISO #5212

13. ISO #5213

14. ISO #5214

no... damus is never scum with Distorted... and if they can pull off that insane scum theater, than this game is already fucking lost

DISTORTED IS ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME, THATS LITERALLY ALL IT TAKES, AND YOU ARENT... what you think im so one dimensional, that I dont re-evaluate my scum leans? Sorry? Scum are never that sporadic with their votes, ever, the dude voted like pretty much everyone? where the fuck is his scum team? tell me
    He literally always does that as scum. Every single game.

15. ISO #5215

16. ISO #5216

17. ISO #5217

Are you really defending yourself with your sheep vote on Marshall?
    What kinda terrible
    there is literally nothing else i have done this game so yes i am
    idk when thread will open, but it's persian new year and i'm gonna be busy for the next 2 days irl
    so i won't be doing much more besides skimming through and voting whoever i suss out
    lynch me if u want but that's one less town so do it now so i don't have to try to carry the rest of the game plx 2 much prssure

18. ISO #5218

19. ISO #5219

20. ISO #5220

ITS CALLED BEING ACTIVE AND DRIVING DISCUSSION NAZ YOU LITERALLY KNOW THIS
    I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE DUDE fuck off
    i'm going to sleep
    because i have fucking WORK TOMORROW
    and a SHIT TON OF WORK to do

by the WAY IM GONNA BE BLEEDING CONTINUOUSLY FROM MY VAGINA SOON
    I Have to fucking play video mafia, i taught yoga today
    like damn hop off my dick if u r not suckin it

21. ISO #5221

22. ISO #5222

23. ISO #5223

24. ISO #5224

25. ISO #5225

26. ISO #5226

27. ISO #5227

28. ISO #5228

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I HAVE A FUCKING LIFE DUDE fuck off
    i'm going to sleep
    because i have fucking WORK TOMORROW
    and a SHIT TON OF WORK to do

by the WAY IM GONNA BE BLEEDING CONTINUOUSLY FROM MY VAGINA SOON
    I Have to fucking play video mafia, i taught yoga today
    like damn hop off my dick if u r not suckin it
    ;-; (I know your pain)

sweet dreams ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

29. ISO #5229

30. ISO #5230

31. ISO #5231

32. ISO #5232

33. ISO #5233

34. ISO #5234

Night 3

Town has decided to lynch (Kenny) Tailor: Lazzaro “Baby Face” PUCCINI

Spoiler : Kenny’s Last Will :

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Wiisp
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / Scvmurderer
    (Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen
    (Fable / CPB) Citizen: Katrine York
    (screenplay) Professor: Robert Cook
    (Auckmid) Architect: Cooper Clarke
    (Kenny) Tailor: Lazzaro “Baby Face”
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynch Day 2
    Mod Killed Day 2
    Killed Night 2
    Killed Night 2
    Lynch Day 3

Night 1 will end

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!
    All Night actions will only be accepted by Discord at Dude Mike#0862

Last edited by Mike; March 19th, 2019 at 07:46 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

35. ISO #5235

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

Day 4

In the NightDaniel Sampson (Wiisp)was killed / was a Detective

In the Night Melissa Sampson (Distorted)was killed / was a Insane Sheriff

Spoiler : Wiisp Last Will :
    Distorted/Number2 (most likely)
    Damus/Distorted (Bad Tinfoil)
    Eff/Aiv (More bad tinfoil, requires scvm to be sk)
    Damus/number2 (possible, but number2 called him out, so really unlikely?)
    number2/?
    Distorted/?
    Damus/?

there has to be scum in number2, naz, since i believe if everyone is telling the truth, they are the last female characters, pushing more towards number2, rather than naz, but god Damus' blow up on naz yesterday was yuck (which does not mean he is scum, I may have overreacted yesterday)

wait Distorted could also be the roleblocker, i forgot

One of Distorted or Numbertwo always has to be red, I cant see it any other way
    Ive been evaluating this game forever, and at one point, everyone except Damus as bussed... which is why I am hedging on him so hard
    Track n1 -> Numbertwo
    Track n2 -> Scvm
    Track n3 -> Distorted

in a world where Distorted is fake, he always make a fake peek on his partner
    Number2's 4547 was so scummy, as well as his post, "Damus is scum because bodyguard cant exist with a doctor"
    yet he doesnt called out me and distorted

also again... if he is a cop, why the hell isnt he dead? like it makes no sense

the less scary lynch today, is probably Numbertwo
    obviously if your reading this, im dead... I think I pocketed Numbertwo and Distorted well if they are mafia, which makes my kill sorta odd, but i wouldnt put too much on NK analysis

also final note, Kenny's flavor claim was elaborate, so we should assume that scum have fake flavors
    and the game has had a lot of distancing, so I suggest you evaluate on an individual level, because if you try to look at the votes, and who scum read who, you will get confused, trust me, coming to my conclusion on distorted/number2 was hard the fuck enough without all this weird distancing
    Spoiler : Wiisp Role Card :
    Detective Daniel Sampson (Wiisp)

Daniel Sampson is a 36-year-old Detective who enjoys playing card games, walking and drone photography. He is intelligent and caring, but can also be very cowardly and a bit grumpy.
    He started studying sports science at college but never finished the course.
    Physically, Daniel is not in great shape. He needs to lose quite a lot of weight. He is very short with light skin, grey hair and green eyes.
    He grew up in an upper class neighborhood. After his mother died when he was young, he was raised by his father
    He is currently married to Melissa Sampson who is his boss.. Melissa is the same age as him.
    Daniel's best friend is a golf caddy called Craig Blaese. They have a very fiery friendship. He also hangs around with Cooper Clarke and Madeleine Roberts. They enjoy reading together. You do some side work when off-duty: Doing some detective work. Right now you are working for this one customer Angela King. She want you to fine out if her Boyfriend has been cheating on her. You are determined to find out who killed Tod.

Action: Target one player at night, learning who they targeted.
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Spoiler : Distorted Last Will :
    Spoiler : N1/N2 LW :
    The Last Will and Testament of Melissa Sampson

I leave all of my possessions to my loving, but neglectful husband Wiisp. I would listen to him, I would trust him. He will need you guys now, more than ever...so protect him.

I know many of you were somewhat frustrated with my D1 play. My goal was to hold a balance between being scumread just enough to let mafia keep me alive at night, and townread enough that the town wouldn't lynch me. Because I needed a few nights... I will explain why later.

Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check (buss happened so red check is on wiisp)
    Night Two: NumberTwo Red Check

The reason im checking Damus N1 is because I feel he has been slow playing for how he usually plays. I want to check someone who has a decent chance of either being NK or lynched so i can try to confirm which version of sheriff I am. (more on that later)

Current noteworthy reads:
    Town Core:
    Wiisp <3
    Blink
    Naz
    Aivion

Town Reads:
    Auckmid
    Falling Fox's (btw, very entertaining to watch you play i hope to see you in future games)
    Bahkai

Scum:
    Ganelon (Meta is off)
    Fable

Light could possibly be a neutral, but i town-lean for now.

NOW here is the kicker: I am, obviously, Sheriff. Which kind of Sheriff? ...fuck if i know that's why i tried to get neutral read, i needed a few nights to figure this out.

Corrupt Sheriff

Action: Check one player at night, learning their alignment.
    Receives Sheriff rolecard.
    Detects all targets as non-Town.
    Insane Sheriff

Detects Town as anti-Town.
    Detects anti-Town as Town
    Naive Sheriff

Detects all targets as Town.
    Sheriff

As of now, I do not know which sheriff I am, ofc. so... GL

Spoiler : Night Actions :
    Night Actions and Results:
    Night One: Checking Damus - Red Check (buss happened so red check is on wiisp)
    Night Two: NumberTwo Red Check
    Night Three: Checking Damus

Spoiler : N3 LW :
    -vote Kenny

I’ve been down for this for three days

This is legit stupid. In what world would we not Lynch Naz here?
    -vote naz

There is literally 0 coming out of Naz.
    Both are obviously scum at this point but Naz has more potential for being the roleblocker

No vote timing, content, reactions. It’s all terrible.
    There is no town mentality coming from you at all

We are all stupid for not seeing this sooner

This is distancing between damus and naz. Damus had 0 reason to switch and throw a scene at the end like that, it was waaaay out of character. the whole interaction between them was fake. Damus today. do NOT let it get sidetracked. that entire charade at the end there was COMPLETELY FAKE. Kenny was certainly the solid lynch, (no1 knew he would be turbos?? i dont think anyone did at least) but Damus was defintely doing distancing there. hell, go for naz if u want to either 1 works.

Spoiler : Do not take into consideration for reads. EoG note. [MENTION=4595 :
    Damus_Graves if you are town though (really off chance) and that outburst at the end of the day was actually legit, then i'm sorry. I feel this is worth saying because if that really was a legit snap, than I can tell that is probably a lot of the RL stress of what your dealing with coming through. Unfortunately, this is Mafia...and i'm going to hold the belief that it was completely fake until I see flips...... man talk about a good AtE there..
    Spoiler : I like spoilers :
    Town, my belief is that the fight was staged. both him and naz just went at it and it had almost a humorous tone behind it coming from their sides. like, there was no "wow uncalled for" or anything, it seemed like they just completely played off each other there.

Spoiler : ... :
    Wiisp...after all those countless nights spent by myself...whether you were out with Katrine, or just doing a side job...i forgive you. I know you will be in turmoil over my death, despite your distant behavior towards me, i know you loved me. I died with those words in my mind. Lead this town into victory, YOU are the only one who can do it.

Spoiler : Notes :
    Efe is not SK. Aivion is now able to open a night chat with someone else (check
    professor role). scv is usually always worthless (<3 scv, but common u know its true)

Spoiler : AIVION!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
    Spoiler : AIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :
    Also, Aivion has stayed true to her word I think we now owe the Aivion her win.... u didnt pick me for ur 24/7 chat =( </3

Spoiler : Distorted Role Card :
    Sheriff Melissa Sampson (Distorted)

Melissa Sampson is a 36-year-old Sheriff who enjoys eating out, watching television and escapology. You is stable and creative, but can also be very lazy and a bit untidy. Melissa has been on the lookout for the PUCCINI Crime Family. You want to nail their Leader GIOVANNI PUCCIN. but you just don’t know what he looks like
    You are an American Christian who defines herself as straight. You finished school and then left academia. You has a severe phobia of crocodiles
    Physically, Melissa is slightly overweight but otherwise in good shape. You are average-height with olive skin, grey hair and brown eyes.
    You grew up in a middle class neighborhood. Your parents separated when she was small, but remained friends and provided a happy, stable home.
    You are currently married to Daniel Sampson is a 36-year-old cop that works for you. You are annoyed with the off duty jobs he keeps taking about cheating spouses.
    Melissa's best friend is a junior manager called Kaleb Baker. They get on well most of the time. She also hangs around with Bethany Newman and Loretta Howells.

Action: Check one player at night, learning their alignment Color, and Real Name. for example Melissa Sampson
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.
    info the player does not get
    Insane Sheriff

Detects Town as anti-Town.
    Detects anti-Town as Town.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Numbertwo
    @Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / Scvmurderer
    (Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen
    (Fable / CPB) Citizen: Katrine York
    (screenplay) Professor: Robert Cook
    (Auckmid) Architect: Cooper Clarke
    (Kenny) Tailor: Lazzaro “Baby Face”
    (Distorted) Insane Sheriff: Melissa Sampson
    (Wiisp) Detective: Daniel Sampson
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynch Day 2
    Mod Killed Day 2
    Killed Night 2
    Killed Night 2
    Lynch Day 3
    Killed Night 3
    Killed Night 3

5 votes to hammer.

Day 4 Starts

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Mike; March 19th, 2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

36. ISO #5236

37. ISO #5237

Hold your horses on the votes.

Damus is scum, this is fact.

I have control of the thread now. Hahaha.

I was ready to rant at @Distorted and/or @Wiisp about scum reading me and getting compared to Kenny's playstyle but now neither are alive to listen to me. No hard feelings.... Only my bruised ego.

I agree with Wiisp. I think number 2 is a more likely partner for Damus. I think Naz was not distancing. The emotional preference for Naz doesn't make sense in that situation. I believe the whole game Damus was setting up for a Kenny/Distorted/Naz team. I have evidence for the theory which I will dig up in a second.

I intend on lynching Efe today but not putting my vote down yet because I need to discuss first!

@Damus_Graves or you can just tell us your scum team.

38. ISO #5238

39. ISO #5239

-vote Efekannn02

It was promised. Pay up.

2 scums in the bin.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

40. ISO #5240

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

It was promised. Pay up.

2 scums in the bin.

I want my beloved Efekannn02 to join me in the Grave today.

I wants it.~

^_^

41. ISO #5241

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Also, Aivion has stayed true to her word I think we now owe the Aivion her win.... u didnt pick me for ur 24/7 chat =( </3

42. ISO #5242

43. ISO #5243

44. ISO #5244

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I think SK is probably Blink... Lynching Distorted wasn't really to our benefit. Despite my vote on him yesterday. SK is a threat now and they aren't pretending otherwise.

I need to rethink this.
    You NEED to vote the Efekannn and let the 2 neutrals die.

^_^

45. ISO #5245

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You NEED to vote the Efekannn and let the 2 neutrals die.

^_^
    I'm done btw. This is it. I did my part for the town.

If you guys don't vote efekannn today I will be sorely dissapointed in all of you.

46. ISO #5246

47. ISO #5247

48. ISO #5248

mmk so we pretty much have the mafia team solved but can we, like, not turbo today so we can figure out the sk?

49. ISO #5249

50. ISO #5250

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    If Efe's the other neutral.

You don't die though if I kill Efe, right? There's not a mechanic I'm missing here?
    HANH are u the sk