M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 106
Register

User Tag List

Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,300 of 5654
  1. ISO #5251

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
    Kenny has been lynched! Stand by for the host's review and day-end post!

naz (2 [L-5]): Damus_Graves, Bahkieh
    Kenny (7 [L-0]): Falling Foxes, Wiisp, AIVION, Distorted, blinkskater, naz, Scvmurderer
    Damus_Graves (1 [L-6]): Numbertwo
    Distorted (1 [L-6]): Kenny
    Look at this and you should clearly be able to figure it out lol @ff
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

2. ISO #5252

3. ISO #5253

4. ISO #5254

5. ISO #5255

Beep beep

It's gurly leep.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #5256

7. ISO #5257

Was distorted corrupt sheriff or insane sheriff?
    If he was corrupt, number2 could still be scum. If he was insane, its Bahkieh.
    I am leaning for the former over the latter because of that hammer on the doc.
    I'd need to iso Bahkieh, I'll make some time at work tomorrow to do it.
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

8. ISO #5258

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    How am I a possibility?
    Why didn't you vote Kenny yesterday?

9. ISO #5259

How am I a possibility?
    You're possibly amazing.

...if you vote the efekannn.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #5260

11. ISO #5261

it would be amazeballs if efe was sk...
    Is scv still alive lol? He could also be it
    I gueds this is where the flavor is important😫

12. ISO #5262

13. ISO #5263

14. ISO #5264

...You guys realize I'm not voting anyone but Efekannn right?

I've done my part.

Now it's time you did yours and vote Efekannn.

That's literally it. All that needs to be said.

The end. :3

15. ISO #5265

I will vote Efe, if Efe is SK. Otherwise, I think town loses.
    either way town has a chance to lose.

Doesn't kill your chances.

But it kills my heart and my trust in you guys.

16. ISO #5266

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Was distorted corrupt sheriff or insane sheriff?
    If he was corrupt, number2 could still be scum. If he was insane, its Bahkieh.
    I am leaning for the former over the latter because of that hammer on the doc.
    I'd need to iso Bahkieh, I'll make some time at work tomorrow to do it.
    He was insane.

17. ISO #5267

18. ISO #5268

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    He was insane.

19. ISO #5269

20. ISO #5270

21. ISO #5271

Yeah, we get it. You want Efe.
    It's not selfish too.

I helped put 2 scum in the yard (I BLAME DISTORTED I WAS HIS VOTE FOR ECLIPSE hue)

I helped solve.

I feel like I accomplished the promise I made to srceenplay.

And now I feel like lynching Efekannn (who is more than likely SK) Is justified.

I can't really imagine why it wouldn't be.

22. ISO #5272

23. ISO #5273

You too though <3

<3

24. ISO #5274

25. ISO #5275

If Efe isn't SK then we have 3 town deaths.

Brings us to 2 scum, 2 town and 2 neutral.
    A NEUTRAL THAT WILL HELP THE TOWN.

HELLO!

I AM ERROR??!

26. ISO #5276

@AIVION you do deserve this and I really want to give it to you...
    Then it's as simple as 1 easy payment of typing in [vote]Efekannn02[./vote] without the .!

^_^

27. ISO #5277

28. ISO #5278

29. ISO #5279

30. ISO #5280

We need to solve, not turbo lynch.
    You do.

So solve.

I'm a paitent Executioner.

I can wait until near EoD when you guys feel like you know who is da scum.

don't mind me! Just gonna kick back, relax, and enjoy the sunshine with my homies~

^ I don't really know all of them but they give killer tongue baths :3

31. ISO #5281

-vote unvote

Just to show that I am willing to lynch Efe.
    <3

You da best.~

32. ISO #5282

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    A NEUTRAL THAT WILL HELP THE TOWN.

HELLO!

I AM ERROR??!
    I am trying to work out what the "win condition" of mafia is.

The games I play there are never neutrals so the win condition is always to get parity with town. Because then I guess it's impossible for them to lose.

SK I guess has to be the last one standing... That sounds insanely difficult.

Do you promise to vote for the scum we decide on today when tomorrow comes? Something tells me I can't say "vote with me tomorrow".

33. ISO #5283

I am trying to work out what the "win condition" of mafia is.

The games I play there are never neutrals so the win condition is always to get parity with town. Because then I guess it's impossible for them to lose.

SK I guess has to be the last one standing... That sounds insanely difficult.

Do you promise to vote for the scum we decide on today when tomorrow comes? Something tells me I can't say "vote with me tomorrow".
    I'll vote the obvious scum, sure.

Obviously.

Scratch my back I scratch yours.~

34. ISO #5284

Well, currently for me Scum is Naz and Damus. Before Distorted dying, I was the only 100% confirmed town. Her bringing that into question is scummy.
    Mostly charging in with 100% surety and going straight for "let's lynch the SK" attitude didn't help.

I wouldn't agree that you were confirmed town though. What makes you say you were?

35. ISO #5285

36. ISO #5286

37. ISO #5287

38. ISO #5288

39. ISO #5289

40. ISO #5290

41. ISO #5291

42. ISO #5292

43. ISO #5293

44. ISO #5294

45. ISO #5295

46. ISO #5296

47. ISO #5297

Pretty obvious when you think about it.
    Fallen has been on the outskirts the entire time and is way to collected for the clusterfuck of the game as it is.
    Everyone has seen the massive amount of bad play and shade that was thrown/made everywhere.
    But when I make a bad play on the Naz train it means I’m scum? Illogical

48. ISO #5298

49. ISO #5299

50. ISO #5300

Me being scum is actually illogical.
    Unless y’all actually think I am trash tier level especially with that last day being on a different train.
    I’ve been in solve mode all day.
    I was the one that put MM and Kenny in the limelight for y’all to get th scum reads off of. zero chance I am scum and shoot myself in the leg like that.