M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 102
Register

User Tag List

Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 112 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,100 of 5654
  1. ISO #5051

2. ISO #5052

3. ISO #5053

4. ISO #5054

5. ISO #5055

6. ISO #5056

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    Damus, Fox, Kenny

Fox, Kenny, like, scv or some shit

damus, scv? kenny? numbertwo?

kenny is in like all my scum teams. honestly, i cant see 3 remaining scums being in all the inactives. if we really are just all town fighitng with each other....i doubt it.
    @naz bitch u better not be scum. I have been pretty much defending u all game rofl

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #5057

8. ISO #5058

9. ISO #5059

watch efekannn be giovani lol and this whole time we just needed to lynch efe to win
    Now we HAVE to Lynch Efekannn

Btw I do leave the game host told me recently lol. So that would get both neutrals out of the game

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #5060

11. ISO #5061

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote efekannn02
    An exe gotta get their lynch :P
    <3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #5062

13. ISO #5063

14. ISO #5064

btw, ur thoughts are welcomed.... sooner we lynch a scum the sooner we lynch efe for u
    I still think kenny is scum no claim 3 worded name. Could be mafia roleblocker.

But efe is probably SK and again I leave game when he is lynched so we lose no townies with an efe flip today.~

15. ISO #5065

16. ISO #5066

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted
    stop making me hate you, plz...
    im trying.... i just have the scummiest feels on damus and falling....... =( even if its just 1 of them.

i mean, we are in serious trouble tongiht. bus driver is gone, doc is gone. we are about to start losing our town core, and falling foxes is promising exe her win and saying he has this all "coming together" ? we are fucked lol

tonight wiisp or blink die. tomorrow the other dies - hopefully SK gets some good hits.

dont forget, we can always have the SK kill naz for us.

17. ISO #5067

18. ISO #5068

19. ISO #5069

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    -vote efekannn02
    An exe gotta get their lynch :P
    Actually I feel enclined since you were so nice to actually vote him.

-vote Efekannn02

20. ISO #5070

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I think being in a game with Distorted might help improve my mafia play... I might learn what not to do as town... Or maybe I'll always seem scummy.
    so u get a vote once from me and ur throwing a fit like the worlds ending for u? jesus man didnt know 1 scumread/vote hit u that deep.

21. ISO #5071

If Kenny is scum I don't think we'll hit roleblocker.
    Explain?

Female name 3 words don't know her at all.

22. ISO #5072

23. ISO #5073

im trying.... i just have the scummiest feels on damus and falling....... =( even if its just 1 of them.

i mean, we are in serious trouble tongiht. bus driver is gone, doc is gone. we are about to start losing our town core, and falling foxes is promising exe her win and saying he has this all "coming together" ? we are fucked lol

tonight wiisp or blink die. tomorrow the other dies - hopefully SK gets some good hits.

dont forget, we can always have the SK kill naz for us.
    I don't. Let's be clear, for fucking from it. My "it was beginning to make sense" comment was all about the Auck flip. Not the entire game. I can't even pretend I know who to lynch.

24. ISO #5074

If Kenny is scum I don't think we'll hit roleblocker.
    so now u dont want to lynch a scum kenny cuz he may not be RBer? ... lol amg foxes i am seriously running out of red paint on all ur posts............................................. .................................................. .............

25. ISO #5075

26. ISO #5076

27. ISO #5077

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Distorted

What is your case for Naz being town here? The MM Lynch?
    no. naz threw a fit, told blink she didnt like him as a person, just straight layed into him and tried to replace out because he scumread her.

I do NOT see that as a scum response lol I see that as a pissed off town being meta read for something she hates and just wanting to leave

28. ISO #5078

29. ISO #5079

I keep forgetting Jamie is a female name...
    we have gay and bi sexual roles in this town. hooker does not need to be female. not sure where this standard is coming from. call me "throwing more shade" but im preventing these false influences from sitting in towns mind.

30. ISO #5080

we have gay and bi sexual roles in this town. hooker does not need to be female. not sure where this standard is coming from. call me "throwing more shade" but im preventing these false influences from sitting in towns mind.
    dont forget, the scum are called BROTHERS. so???

31. ISO #5081

no. naz threw a fit, told blink she didnt like him as a person, just straight layed into him and tried to replace out because he scumread her.

I do NOT see that as a scum response lol I see that as a pissed off town being meta read for something she hates and just wanting to leave
    for the sake of all that is holy... DO NOT READ HER OFF OF SOMETHING THAT THE MOD HAS EXPLICITLY TOLD US NOT TO READ OFF OF

32. ISO #5082

33. ISO #5083

34. ISO #5084

It's coming from my ROLECARD. ALICIA LOPEZ. Of course if you are positive I am scum then the entire name and gender that I revealed from my flavour means nothing but there's an obvious reason why the hooker has to be female in my eyes.

35. ISO #5085

actually if we lynch Efe today thats: 12 - 2 = 10 and mafia kills one person making it 9, so we are at 6/3, which isnt actually that bad?
    Nope ;3

Best get the neutrals outta the way give you guys more room to confirm stuff with your night actions.

1 less kill = good

And the town has breathing room too

36. ISO #5086

37. ISO #5087

for the sake of all that is holy... DO NOT READ HER OFF OF SOMETHING THAT THE MOD HAS EXPLICITLY TOLD US NOT TO READ OFF OF
    the replacing out is very little of the read. its more based off the complete over-emotional response over being scumread and just criticizing blink into the ground over it.

however, she does hate the meta of her being a bitch means shes town...so mybne she went complete bitchmode to prove a point that that meta is false...

omg just discuss this shit without me for a bit... i am just confusing myself and i think everyone else right now.

I just cant get over kennny, damus, fox all being town.

38. ISO #5088

thats Mylo. lol
    How? 6/3 Lynch town 5/3 maf kill 4/3.

Not Mylo at all

39. ISO #5089

40. ISO #5090

Are we actually voting Efekannn02 here????????!
    Yes ;3

Kill the neutrals!

41. ISO #5091

42. ISO #5092

43. ISO #5093

SK kills to.
    Efe is SK loll

44. ISO #5094

45. ISO #5095

Efe COULD be the SK.
    It’s possible I guess
    Best candidate IMO and I get confirmed and leave game so you guys have only the mafia to tackle.

Sounds like the towns wet dream scenario

46. ISO #5096

47. ISO #5097

48. ISO #5098

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Best candidate IMO and I get confirmed and leave game so you guys have only the mafia to tackle.

Sounds like the towns wet dream scenario
    Not to mention I feel like it's now or never..

If we mislynch again I'm probably never gonna have a chance to Lynch him and stay town sided.

I gotta be honest there... it's true.

49. ISO #5099

Ok. So the over the top response is where you got the read?
    And the lack of content ? My experience with Naz was an aggressive and pushy Naz as a town

50. ISO #5100