2. ISO #4352

3. ISO #4353

4. ISO #4354

5. ISO #4355

6. ISO #4356

7. ISO #4357

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    kenny is a distraction too but it seems he is exposing himself as a buddy/scum

or he is just a stubborn town/idiot town
    thats what im trying to figure out. im not sure if he would just openly defend a scum like this. i hate arguing with lazy players, its like arguing with a wall. u have to run around, get quotes and continuouslly disprovoe them, while they sit there saying "no u" to everything trying to cling to these arguments that just make 0 sense anymore lol its like trying to staple jello to a tree for them.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #4358

and if ppl wondering, yeah i am getting kinda critical here.. but i can only deal with defending so much before i just get fed up with it lol i have literally lost my patience on defending myself against nothing. at this point, all the major points of what people didnt like about my posts are addressed, and dealt with. anything further is either tunneling town or scums really wanting this to be the focus still. either side is incredibly anti town.

9. ISO #4359

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    thats what im trying to figure out. im not sure if he would just openly defend a scum like this. i hate arguing with lazy players, its like arguing with a wall. u have to run around, get quotes and continuouslly disprovoe them, while they sit there saying "no u" to everything trying to cling to these arguments that just make 0 sense anymore lol its like trying to staple jello to a tree for them.
    well blink auckmid damus ff eclipse(i personally doubt it) and kenny and someone else whom i just forgot were scumreads

if we can determine their teamings we can find the triad + mafia
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #4360

and if ppl wondering, yeah i am getting kinda critical here.. but i can only deal with defending so much before i just get fed up with it lol i have literally lost my patience on defending myself against nothing. at this point, all the major points of what people didnt like about my posts are addressed, and dealt with. anything further is either tunneling town or scums really wanting this to be the focus still. either side is incredibly anti town.
    when in doubt you can blame me for everything
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #4361

12. ISO #4362

when in doubt you can blame me for everything
    lol ur actually posting a decent train of thought though

well blink auckmid damus ff eclipse(i personally doubt it) and kenny and someone else whom i just forgot were scumreads

if we can determine their teamings we can find the triad + mafia
    thats more than what most people are doing.....

13. ISO #4363

14. ISO #4364

15. ISO #4365

16. ISO #4366

so you're genuinly complimenting me?

there would have been a chance I would have instantly voted on you
    trust me, i know lol how many times have i been friendly with u then instantly voted for buddy. i have PTSD from that shit. but at this point, if im lynched it wil be a relief xD so w/e

17. ISO #4367

18. ISO #4368

trust me, i know lol how many times have i been friendly with u then instantly voted for buddy. i have PTSD from that shit. but at this point, if im lynched it wil be a relief xD so w/e
    you just made me laugh lol

interacting with me will always be death

only positive helps while getting pressured are helpful
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #4369

remember that one time where you lurked the hell out of the game while someone else treated me like their best friend or something in 2 vs 1 and I killed that moron for buddying with me for no reason?

He treated me like a idiot and threw the game by that
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #4370

21. ISO #4371

22. ISO #4372

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Number two and Cpb have black marks for shitty votes being absent but other than that there's no reason to vote for them. Don't lynch lurkers, heck if the SK wants to keep his promise then we don't have to worry about that.

The thing is 2 black marks doesn't make them more scummy than other more active players in this game. But it definitely makes for easy votes since scum can be lazy and not try to analyse them too deeply and still come off as towny for voting them.
    There is a poe poll for the RB. These are the ones that are in it. Saying that the lynch is just randomly being out on lurkers is wrong and a misrep. You are trying a real shitty smear campaign and it’s not going to work.
    Same goes for blink. You voting for me is wrong and you should know it.

23. ISO #4373

@Wiisp what about eclipse do u see being fake? I had a scumread on him but i just see him claiming doc to CC damus as almost unnecessary.. also how he thought doc left feedback. to me those are both towny. why would he throw himself in the spotlight by hardclaiming as scum? thats dangerous. he pushed damus a bit though saying there is only 1 town protective. but htis early in, if damus flipped BG then he would be next. its still early game for a play like that.

24. ISO #4374

25. ISO #4375

26. ISO #4376

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    There is a poe poll for the RB. These are the ones that are in it. Saying that the lynch is just randomly being out on lurkers is wrong and a misrep. You are trying a real shitty smear campaign and it’s not going to work.
    whats ur thots on @Eclipse and @Cpb ?

27. ISO #4377

with kenny? read our full interaction. he slips up saying either fable or aukcmid is a confirmed PR by a dead towny, then refuses to say who, then leaves.
    do you think he knows what we dont and scum/idiot town slipped?

auckmid or fable is a comfirmed PR because Kenny knew that before hand because of Flavortext(town case) or Scumchat(scum case)

just speculation though
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #4378

remember that one time where you lurked the hell out of the game while someone else treated me like their best friend or something in 2 vs 1 and I killed that moron for buddying with me for no reason?

He treated me like a idiot and threw the game by that
    thats ws doots. the second he started talking i knew he just burried himself with u lol..it was like, WAY over the top buddying and confirmation. like, if i was in ur spot i would have done the exact same thing; it was so scummy lol

29. ISO #4379

do you think he knows what we dont and scum/idiot town slipped?

auckmid or fable is a comfirmed PR because Kenny knew that before hand because of Flavortext(town case) or Scumchat(scum case)

just speculation though
    i thought maybe flavor, but he said they were confirmed by a dead towny being the reason...so that threw that out the window

30. ISO #4380

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Like if you could post all the names thatd be great
    *insert office space gif here*
    The confirmation I was relying on day 1 but not anymore. All it takes is one scummate to say "Oh yeah, it you" or for them to pick a fake name from the ones already mentioned.

1. Jeff Peters - Blinkskator - conf (has links with multiple people and unless it’s the entire scum team I think it’s legit)
    2. Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds - Kenny - conf (I can’t remember who by… I just noted "conf")
    3. Sean Watts - Efe - conf (By Light and Aivion)
    4. David Wilson - Light Yagami - conf TPR (By flip, Efe, w/e)
    5. Katrine - Fable - conf (By Blink but named in thread before claim, story seems sound though?)
    6. Jovena - Number Two - conf (By Fable but named in the thread and relationship explained before claim)
    7. Daniel Sampson - Wiisp - conf - tracker (conf by Distorted and Bahk)
    8. Melissa Sampson- Distorted - conf - cop (conf by Wiisp…)
    9. Angela King - Bahkieh - conf - architect (conf by Wiisp and Srceenplay)
    10. Robert Cook - Screenplay - conf - professor (conf by Wiisp and Bahk)
    11. Daniel Andy Russel - AIVION - claimed - executioner (not conf but at this point it's probably a fake name right?)
    12. Chris Gordon - Ganelon - conf (by Blink but named in thread before claim.)
    13. Judi Clark - Naz - claimed (not conf)
    14. Cooper Clarke - Auckmid - TPR? (conf by Light named in thread before claim)
    15. Craig Blaese - Damus_Graves - bodyguard (conf by Wiisp but named in thread before claim, still, story seems legit?)
    16. Cara - Eclipse - Doc - (not named but implied by Blink that she’s probably Cara… named and described in thread before claim)
    17. Carmen Orsborne - Scvumurderer - was never confirmed by anyone but flipped citizen
    18. Kevin Hanson - Myself (FF) - not confirmed (the closest I got was Ganelon saying “Devin Hanson” which fits my character bio…)

Didn't include MM on this list. He never claimed. His real name was mentioned by Fable and Number two though.

@Wiisp and @Blinkskator could you look at the ones I have said "conf" by you and tell me if I am right. Also if any of these people provided info on your rolecard that you didn't mention before that makes them seem legit?

Having added the "confirmed by" sections to my list I am suddenly highly suspicious of how many connections Wiisp apparently has. NONE of my names have been confirmed by anyone but the only name I gave in thread was the obvious scum name so I am not surprised. I just think it's unlikely that Wiisp's rolecard would have so many players on theirs when mine only potentially has one. I think Wiisp offered too many names early game and scum sought an opportunity here. Blink did the same as well.

I'm not 100% on all of the confirmations I have on this list. I haven't kept that up to date.

31. ISO #4381

The confirmation I was relying on day 1 but not anymore. All it takes is one scummate to say "Oh yeah, it you" or for them to pick a fake name from the ones already mentioned.

1. Jeff Peters - Blinkskator - conf (has links with multiple people and unless it’s the entire scum team I think it’s legit)
    2. Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds - Kenny - conf (I can’t remember who by… I just noted "conf")
    5. Katrine - Fable - conf (By Blink but named in thread before claim, story seems sound though?)
    6. Jovena - Number Two - conf (By Fable but named in the thread and relationship explained before claim)
    11. Daniel Andy Russel - AIVION - claimed - executioner (not conf but at this point it's probably a fake name right?)
    15. Craig Blaese - Damus_Graves - bodyguard (conf by Wiisp but named in thread before claim, still, story seems legit?)
    16. Cara - Eclipse - Doc - (not named but implied by Blink that she’s probably Cara… named and described in thread before claim)
    17. Carmen Orsborne - Scvumurderer - was never confirmed by anyone but flipped citizen
    18. Kevin Hanson - Myself (FF) - not confirmed (the closest I got was Ganelon saying “Devin Hanson” which fits my character bio…)

Didn't include MM on this list. He never claimed. His real name was mentioned by Fable and Number two though.

@Wiisp and @Blinkskator could you look at the ones I have said "conf" by you and tell me if I am right. Also if any of these people provided info on your rolecard that you didn't mention before that makes them seem legit?

Having added the "confirmed by" sections to my list I am suddenly highly suspicious of how many connections Wiisp apparently has. NONE of my names have been confirmed by anyone but the only name I gave in thread was the obvious scum name so I am not surprised. I just think it's unlikely that Wiisp's rolecard would have so many players on theirs when mine only potentially has one. I think Wiisp offered too many names early game and scum sought an opportunity here. Blink did the same as well.

I'm not 100% on all of the confirmations I have on this list. I haven't kept that up to date.
    @blinkskater

32. ISO #4382

with kenny? read our full interaction. he slips up saying either fable or aukcmid is a confirmed PR by a dead towny, then refuses to say who, then leaves.
    Well one of those two claimed 3p, I remember that much, don't recall who

Everyone body needs to stop voting screenplay, the dude is just stubborn town at this point

And I don't agree with how u are reading Eclipses claim

33. ISO #4383

34. ISO #4384

35. ISO #4385

thats ws doots. the second he started talking i knew he just burried himself with u lol..it was like, WAY over the top buddying and confirmation. like, if i was in ur spot i would have done the exact same thing; it was so scummy lol
    Dutes is still a idiot for throwing

he treated me like shit and got what he deserved

Im trying to my evil muahahahaha on you and he comes in and wastes my time to the brink of stupidity leading to his death

almost poetic I wantted to lynch you but he comes in and gets lynched by me instead
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #4386

there is still a Gina Honey Davison that is unclaimed

there could be a possibility one of the women is Gina Honey Davison in disguise but she is older than 80
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #4387

so, what reads to you have based on context as well? in my experience, ive seen good players hide behind TA the whole game while being scum. it effectively removes them having to pressure people based off opinions, but instead use logical actions to base their reads off of. very good play as scum since its so hard to twist words or anything when it comes from the sources u use. however, u can create scenarios and confusion based off it.

38. ISO #4388

39. ISO #4389

so, what reads to you have based on context as well? in my experience, ive seen good players hide behind TA the whole game while being scum. it effectively removes them having to pressure people based off opinions, but instead use logical actions to base their reads off of. very good play as scum since its so hard to twist words or anything when it comes from the sources u use. however, u can create scenarios and confusion based off it.
    dont get me wrong @Falling Foxes its good, useful stuff by far, but would also like to hear ur opinions on individual play and interactions rather than just the TA points. maybe a mesh of the 2

40. ISO #4390

TA?
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #4391

42. ISO #4392

43. ISO #4393

44. ISO #4394

45. ISO #4395

46. ISO #4396

47. ISO #4397

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    I know there is a PoE for RB I fricking made it. I've spent this entire game narrowing it down, so don't shit on my hard work and just take the easy pickings from my list.

48. ISO #4398

49. ISO #4399

50. ISO #4400