User Tag List

Page 74 of 114 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 84 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,700 of 5654
  1. ISO #3651

2. ISO #3652

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Are you scum claiming as well?
    Because that makes sense? What does that even mean?

Wisp
    Blink
    Efe
    Foxes

I’ll bomb one of them when I die and you guys kill the rest that are alive. Gg.
    Why are you siding with the scummiest? Look, I recognise that I am scum read a lot here and I'll know by the end of this game if that's because the whole mafia team decided I was a good lynch target but Blink? Really?

3. ISO #3653

4. ISO #3654

It’s not genuine it’s fake.
    And
    He’s not calling me scum he calling me bad town. Therefore he knows I’m town which also gives him away as scum with a red check.
    >.>

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #3655

6. ISO #3656

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    who are you and what have you done to Effe? Did you eat my baklava and got sick because of it?
    well this is what we call the Efekannn at his core he keeps changing alter egos at that point and it stops when progress is made
    Last edited by DJarJar; April 2nd, 2022 at 02:18 PM. Reason: a request to split efe's post into 2 posts...
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #3657

8. ISO #3658

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    we have an openly claimed SK.

I can explain the entire read to u if u want, but im confident scvmurderer is now the SK
    I don't care anymore, solve the game yourselves I'm taking a break...

This is why I don't play mafia because I get too invested in it, and I tell at people for not putting the same level of play that I put into the game, and for screen to vote me like that, is fucking disrespectful to the effort I've put into this game

9. ISO #3659

10. ISO #3660

To go over this;

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Nothing has changed my mind so far
    Distorted should always be dying over Damus as it stands
    they need to be sorted today
    I found Distorted's claim to be sketchy because he immediately tried to secure an out for himself by saying he is potentially insane and did a good old "Let's lynch this person but you can't blame me if he flips town because I could be insane". Having said that, it doesn't remove the possibility that Distorted is insane, even though insane sheriff would be a SUPER trolly role to have in a hidden setup. As such, if we lynch Distorted and he flips town, we end up with a dead potential sheriff and no additional information besides the check results onto Wiisp. As a result, I'm inclined to put Distorted on the backburner since doing so gives him a chance to bring in additional information before he dies in the scenario that he is town.

11. ISO #3661

12. ISO #3662

I don't care anymore, solve the game yourselves I'm taking a break...

This is why I don't play mafia because I get too invested in it, and I tell at people for not putting the same level of play that I put into the game, and for screen to vote me like that, is fucking disrespectful to the effort I've put into this game
    I hope you feel better afterwards! ^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

13. ISO #3663

14. ISO #3664

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

Well, my brain hurts. Too many people to read in this game.
    Love you <3

:3

15. ISO #3665

16. ISO #3666

17. ISO #3667

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    I'm thinking about it more and I REALLY don't want to believe that an insane or paranoid sheriff got put into a hidden setup.
    I want to give the roles more time to progress personally.

...which means....

18. ISO #3668

19. ISO #3669

20. ISO #3670

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I cannot keep up... where did this come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    Ganelon (who SCV replaced) every game in the sc2mafia arcade/mod when he roles SK he leaves death notes saying he will work with town. he genuinely works with town, kills targets town wants dead, and reveals himself to the town late game.

SCV replaced Ganelon - thus scv is SK.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

21. ISO #3671

22. ISO #3672

23. ISO #3673

24. ISO #3674

25. ISO #3675

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    To go over this;

I found Distorted's claim to be sketchy because he immediately tried to secure an out for himself by saying he is potentially insane and did a good old "Let's lynch this person but you can't blame me if he flips town because I could be insane". Having said that, it doesn't remove the possibility that Distorted is insane, even though insane sheriff would be a SUPER trolly role to have in a hidden setup. As such, if we lynch Distorted and he flips town, we end up with a dead potential sheriff and no additional information besides the check results onto Wiisp. As a result, I'm inclined to put Distorted on the backburner since doing so gives him a chance to bring in additional information before he dies in the scenario that he is town.
    why do u think i wanted multiple nights before hard claiming?

I want scv or auckmid. they are scum. auckmid wants the focus to stay between 2 PR claims. scum always try to refocus lynches.

26. ISO #3676

27. ISO #3677

28. ISO #3678

29. ISO #3679

30. ISO #3680

31. ISO #3681

32. ISO #3682

33. ISO #3683

so, my only town lean on eclipse is him thinking that him protecting wiisp was 1 of the night actions wiisp saw. so im actually starting to town lean eclipse.

damus is being very "low/non combative"... when he was town he heavy pushed and argued back a lot. he seems to be submissive quickly. so i would pick damus over eclipse at this point.

scv is SK. les get the kills down to 1 a night.

34. ISO #3684

35. ISO #3685

36. ISO #3686

37. ISO #3687

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Wiisp
    Take the breather. Reset.

We still have time in this phase and it’s only day two. This is solvable.
    @Auckmid
    I’m very interested in your help sorting out this mess. It looks like you’ve caught up yes?
    This is scummy as well... scum usually feel bad when town get really stressed and try to calm them down a bit or relax them. i do this a lot as well. its a self-morale thing.. damus if ur scum here, this speaks about having good morales xD lol

38. ISO #3688

39. ISO #3689

40. ISO #3690

Now I understand why you guys dislike hidden setups here, there's a lot of information to evaluate, I try not to evaluate mechanics first, maybe that's why it doesn't bother me as much as you guys

We need to seriously evaluate all of these claims, and take a step back, and stop voting efekannn
    yeah, this also isnt a typical setup... there is a lot of roles. sometimes we have hidden setups where we dont even have a possible roles list - people make up the craziest roles lol

41. ISO #3691

42. ISO #3692

43. ISO #3693

I have three main questions.
    Is @Wiisp Power wolf enough to not only assist in the mafia lynch day one but remain on the Town Leader spot? I personally think this answer is no. His tone feels genuine and his thoughts have been very townie.
    Is Host troll enough to include these clusterfuck of roles in his setup? I also think no. But that’s based squarely on Crpyronic.
    Is @Distorted clever enough to make a fake cop claim feel real? Apparently I don’t know Distorted very well. But it feels like the answer is yes here.

But that hinges on trust in Wiisp.
    @Distorted
    You really claim insane sheriff or claim Wiisp is scum?

44. ISO #3694

45. ISO #3695

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    This is scummy as well... scum usually feel bad when town get really stressed and try to calm them down a bit or relax them. i do this a lot as well. its a self-morale thing.. damus if ur scum here, this speaks about having good morales xD lol
    What is this paint? I did this exact same thing with Blinkskater not even two games ago.

46. ISO #3696

47. ISO #3697

Someone make a list of all claims and night actions, and ping me, plz?
    I've helped you once i'll do it again :3

Hold on.

48. ISO #3698

49. ISO #3699

50. ISO #3700

Someone make a list of all claims and night actions, and ping me, plz?
    Yourself, tracker - N1 roleblocked + busdriven
    Distorted - Cop - N1 target Damus, result red
    Screenplay - Professor - target Aivion
    Bahkieh - architect, target Light (who conf Auckmid as his target)
    Light - Blacksmith
    Damus - bodyguard - N1 target Blink, busdriven
    Eclipse - Doc - N1 target Wiisp