M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 52
Register

User Tag List

Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 5654
  1. ISO #2551

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I have high faith that we can actually put an end to the killing and everyone unite and be friends. I may have scumread him, but i felt if i were to vote him it would help assist in a murder.. in other words, no ur not wrong.
    i really want to vote you now... like really bad, im about to throw my macro read out the window, because on a micro level, this was a scummy as fuck response holy jesus

2. ISO #2552

3. ISO #2553

4. ISO #2554

5. ISO #2555

nah MMs meta was scummy. very flighty and he was cautious with his reads. usually he pops out more confident. tbh im surprised he actually gave blink a read this game lol the real meta is MM townread blink first. making that a correct D1 read of blink.

bare with me here because this is going to sounds crazy:

we have played FM for about 2 years here. MM and blink have played pretty much every game in that period as well. MM has never once, i will say this again, never ONCE gotten a correct D1 read on blink except for when MM is scum.

This is the truest meta ive ever seen:

MM reads blink as scum = blink is 100% town

MM reads blink as town = Either MM is scum, or blink is scum

This game, MM gave blink a town read - however he hesitated on it as well, verbalized he is nervous about it. that was the meta.

literally 100% success rate so far, and this game just confirms it again rofl literally mind blown over the fact its still going on.
    I have high faith that we can actually put an end to the killing and everyone unite and be friends. I may have scumread him, but i felt if i were to vote him it would help assist in a murder.. in other words, no ur not wrong.
    we should always vote this

@Everyone

im going to sleep

6. ISO #2556

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Ok while MAYBE Efekannn isn't the roleblocker, I think he's the killing role for the mafia.

He mentioned about needing to kill his apprentice (Light)

It would make sense his alignment differs from Light's, which was town.

Efekannn is a good lynch, since the roleblocker may or may not have to turn into a killing role (This is assumption ofc I don't know how that works lol if its a mafioso or whatever).
    I don't understand this part about roleblocker turning into a killing role... can you explain?

And I think it's fairly certain at this point that Efe is 3p. But I haven't bothered to look back at the list to confirm which killing role exactly.

7. ISO #2557

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Then why are we focusing on this at all?
    Because he was on. im gauging more than his reactions as well while talking with him. scums hate strong townreads - so watching how people interact (or avoid) are usually some good tells. unfortunately no1 was really on to judge. the only person i was confused on kinda locked themself as town lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #2558

I don't understand this part about roleblocker turning into a killing role... can you explain?

And I think it's fairly certain at this point that Efe is 3p. But I haven't bothered to look back at the list to confirm which killing role exactly.
    I disagree.

I think Efe is the Mafia killing role.

It makes sense both flavor wise and association wise.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #2559

I disagree.

I think Efe is the Mafia killing role.

It makes sense both flavor wise and association wise.
    I can also see Efe killing Light at night, and it's more than likely the mafia hit that.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #2560

11. ISO #2561

12. ISO #2562

13. ISO #2563

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    ya i already stated that, but im not gunna wine nks yet, i should be asleep, but im smoking lmao, vote distorted
    >.>

Ok

-vote Distorted

14. ISO #2564

15. ISO #2565

Et Tu Brute? =(
    What are your reads on efe?

Do you think he's the mafia killing role too?

16. ISO #2566

What are your reads on efe?

Do you think he's the mafia killing role too?
    i think theres a high chance efe is the neutral killing. i dont see him playing this reckless as Mafia at all. but the one big doubt i have, is im alive. I think efe would love to kill me N1..just so he can tell me he did it every day for the next 6 months....

17. ISO #2567

I can also see Efe killing Light at night, and it's more than likely the mafia hit that.
    Light was no doubt a mafia hit. Mafia never wants to keep the conf blacksmith around.

Scv was an SK hit or something to that description.

Did you read the SK message? I've never played a game where you can post anonymous messages in the thread so I don't know the mechanics behind that and if only particular roles can do that.

18. ISO #2568

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Day 2

In the NightDavid Wilson (Light_Yagami) was a Blacksmith
    Carmen Osborne (Scvmurderer) was a Citizen

Spoiler : Light_Yagami Last Will :
    Id Look Into Fable, Srceenplay & Numbertwo They Give Me A Scummy Vibe I Pushed Wiisp Hard Because I Wanted To Be Sure Of Their Intentions Wiisp Is Likely Town Upon Review Of The Thread.

Spoiler : Scvmurderer Last Will :
    CHOO CHOO.
    Spoiler : Role Card :
    Citizen Carmen Osborne (Scvmurderer)

Carmen Osborne is a 63-year-old IT technician who enjoys relaxing, jigsaw puzzles and checking news stories against Snopes. He is friendly and caring, but can also be very pessimistic and a bit untidy.
    He is American who defines himself as straight. He finished school and then left academia. He has a severe phobia of cats
    Physically, Carmen is in good shape. He is average-height with bronze skin, blonde hair and black eyes.
    He grew up in a working class neighborhood. After his father died when he was young, he was raised by his mother
    He is currently married to Ashton Lillie Berry. Ashton is 20 years older than him and works as an artist.
    Carmen's best friend is a former tradesperson called Sean Watts. They get on well most of the time. He also hangs around with Rafferty Coates and Blake Field. They enjoy recycling together.

Action: None
    Has the power of the vote
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Wiisp
    @Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Fable
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon
    @Kenny

(Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1

@Cpb will be replacing in for Fable Cpb is a Good player from Video Mafia that plays FM also.

wait @Falling Foxes how did u know that was a death note? i thought he just fked up on the last wills and put 2 spoilers. there are roles that alter LWs as well. u seem pretty sure that came from the SK

and btw - CHOOO is the clan that SCVMurderer ran. CHOOO CHOOO was their phrase.

19. ISO #2569

Light was no doubt a mafia hit. Mafia never wants to keep the conf blacksmith around.

Scv was an SK hit or something to that description.

Did you read the SK message? I've never played a game where you can post anonymous messages in the thread so I don't know the mechanics behind that and if only particular roles can do that.
    Wait what Sk messagE?

I'm looking at the day 2 start post and I see nothing.

20. ISO #2570

21. ISO #2571

To make it known This is a Mechanic I added personally to the game. Some Roles may have one small extra mechanic. To add balance.Also OoO since I have been asked in chats is Roleblock > Reditection > Heals/Vest > Kills > All other actions and abilities .
    Last edited by Mike; March 15th, 2019 at 11:24 PM.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

22. ISO #2572

i think theres a high chance efe is the neutral killing. i dont see him playing this reckless as Mafia at all. but the one big doubt i have, is im alive. I think efe would love to kill me N1..just so he can tell me he did it every day for the next 6 months....
    I don't agree. I think there's high association between Efe and MM. Also the noise he created was a fitting distraction to Scum hunting, which is something mostly mafia would want to accomplish.

The fact that MM didn't acknowledge it and kept it as such means it was probably planned. (I will admit I got suckered into it out of my boredome ;/)

23. ISO #2573

24. ISO #2574

@Falling Foxes

...are you the SK?

>.>

25. ISO #2575

I don't agree. I think there's high association between Efe and MM. Also the noise he created was a fitting distraction to Scum hunting, which is something mostly mafia would want to accomplish.

The fact that MM didn't acknowledge it and kept it as such means it was probably planned. (I will admit I got suckered into it out of my boredome ;/)
    to be fair...we all kinda just...........ignore efe when he's going full troll. lol

26. ISO #2576

to be fair...we all kinda just...........ignore efe when he's going full troll. lol
    ..am I going conspiracy theory insanity with all this?

I just feel like there's something there... like he planned it.

He's most def a killing role, and I feel like it's probably mafia both flavor wise and association wise.

27. ISO #2577

Because he was on. im gauging more than his reactions as well while talking with him. scums hate strong townreads - so watching how people interact (or avoid) are usually some good tells. unfortunately no1 was really on to judge. the only person i was confused on kinda locked themself as town lol
    That's the exact reason why I don't like you doing this. You call him strong enough to be town that you are never voting him and yet you bring up info to make people doubt his allignment here?

Who's the town lock you are referring to? Wiisp? And what do you mean the "only person I was confused on"? The only suspect you have?

28. ISO #2578

..am I going conspiracy theory insanity with all this?

I just feel like there's something there... like he planned it.

He's most def a killing role, and I feel like it's probably mafia both flavor wise and association wise.
    I also don't need to become a broken record on what I've stated all of day 1 about what I know of his character.

29. ISO #2579

u have never played in a setup or seen a death note before..yet recognized it the second u saw it knowing it was a message from the SK.

that is susp but, i also do not see u knowing about choo choo
    I don't know what you mean by "never played in a setup", do you know my mafia history?

I am assuming Death Note means that the killer changes what they say in death. No that was not what I was talking about. Scv's Last Will meant nothing and the rolecard is 100% what they claimed in the threas yesterday. No reason to assume that it was altered.

30. ISO #2580

The Day will end on the hours The Timer is off by a few mins. EOD is 10pm EST Sharp. less than an hour. Unless we have 10 votes to skip The Person with the most votes will be lynched. NO min votes needed. if there is a Tie the people in the tie will be RNG. If there is 10 votes They will be insta lynched and Day will End. Good Luck Tod is counting on you to not let his death be in vain.

Town noticed another Note on the Ground it reads "I have a message for the town. You may call me "Chris Hansen." I am going to set out on a campaign to eradicate this town of the organized crime members. I heard some of them are pedophiles and adulterers. I will be killing players at night who actually deserve it. Some may say that I am doing this in the best interest of the town. I am unconcerned with TPR roles and will only be interested in the members of the organized crime syndicate. Also players who want to derail the town and pollute the thread with rubbish will also be smitten. While I'm at it I may as well eliminate the players who will hurt town in the end by not posting enough. I am your ally in this fight town. If you all work with me I will work with you. I killed our mayor because he was corrupted. He was being paid off by the organized crime syndicate of the town. I will possibly reveal myself in due time."
    @AIVION
    @Distorted

I was referring to this.

31. ISO #2581

@AIVION
    @Distorted

I was referring to this.
    O.o

Oh...

That's definitely not Efe xD

So Efe is just the Mafia killing role.

Efe would shoot Light.

This "Justice" serving SK killed SCV probably because of low post count.

32. ISO #2582

O.o

Oh...

That's definitely not Efe xD

So Efe is just the Mafia killing role.

Efe would shoot Light.

This "Justice" serving SK killed SCV probably because of low post count.
    Why would it not be Efe? Light believed it could be.

One thing I noted, which is minor but made me think it could be Efe, was the usage of "organized" and "rubbish". That's mixing American English with British English. I don't know people's metas well enough to analyse it on tone alone (although I would expect them to alter the tone in order to not be found out) but these points made me think Efe.

Efe has been using British slang in the thread but American English spelling, since, I assume, it's because Efe's first language isn't English as he mentioned google translate. Most people use American English spelling here, so that's not saying much but that one word made me hesitant. I noticed the British slang in Efe's writing because, heck, I'm British, I like finding people from the UK online.

33. ISO #2583

As The Village argues points fingers at each other saying you Killed Tod. No U, No U No he did it No she did it. They struggle and struggle and notice something on the ground >>>>>>>>>>>>>> It is a Flyer to the Towns Pawn shop. With and a note scribbled on the back "No No NO NONOOOOOO no you no think you no nono smarter than me no no no no I will show you yes yes yes yes alll yes yes yes I am smarter than alll you fools one by one one by one one by one one by one drop like flys you all think i am your best friend but one by one one by one you all will drop like flys."
    @AIVION

There was also this which... really sounds like Efe especially as I ignored it because it was pure nonsense. How common is the anonymous thread talk perk? Does it normally have limits to how many times you can do it per day?

Literally can anyone give me some insight into what this mechanic is?

34. ISO #2584

35. ISO #2585

36. ISO #2586

blinkskater - semi-confirmed by him being townie overall + his push on MM
    Damus_Graves - SUS
    Efekannn02 - lovable troll that needs to be deal with cause of SK possib
    AIVION - safe, she was sweet and pushed hard for MM
    Auckmid - he claimed TPR so we let him be
    Wiisp - town, y'all seen how MM treated him and argued with him, always t/s
    Numbertwo - needs moar
    Distorted - this guy was very talkative in later part of D1, I'm not sure
    Bahkieh - tpr
    srceenplay - can't remember, I think I confused him with svc quite a lot
    naz - SUS
    Fab/cpb - SUS
    Falling Foxes - a bit
    Ganelon - SUS
    Kenny - sus

37. ISO #2587

38. ISO #2588

39. ISO #2589

40. ISO #2590

41. ISO #2591

42. ISO #2592

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    I'm not buying into Kenny's story

A cuck called Timmy, wtf is that? Our town is called Timmy, why would he be looking for a duck? It makes NO SENSE whatsoever, story is prob made up

-vote Kenny

There are more people I suspect, but Kenny feels the most pressing issue to me atm
    The duck stuff I'm pretty sure was in more than one flavour so can we not lynch Kenny purely based on that one comment at the start? I mean... There are more pressing matters and this isn't even an argument. Regardless, a made up story about a duck wouldn't even be game changing. Where's the scum motive behind that?

None of your suspicions are explained, it's like you want to make friends with everyone and it makes sense for scum to only come up with reasoning to town read people... Because they can say those reads with confidence and genuine reasoning.

43. ISO #2593

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Jeff Peters - blinks
    Jamie Kaitlyn - Kenny
    Sean Watts - Efekann
    Savid Wilson
    Katrine - Fab
    Jovena
    Daniel Sampson - Wisp
    Melissa Sampson - Distorted
    Robert Cook - screen
    Daniel Andy Russel - AIVION
    Chris Gordon -
    Angela King - Baekhieh
    Carmen Osborne -
    Judi Clark - naz

pls fill this in
    You know what? I'm not gonna help you fill this in because you are high on the scum list. I don't even have a name confirmed from you but I do with literally everyone else. You haven't got my character up there but whatever. I'm sure we know eachother.

Why don't you have David Wilson and Carmen Orsborne? Did you not bother reading the flips at all?

44. ISO #2594

I’m triggered by the posts distorted has made today. It’s surface is careless and the tone is like drinking straight sugar water. I don’t see any relevance to the gamestate and the posts that are made relevant are posts like:
    u know. i am just going to point out his last game on MU. he bussed his teammate D1 with 0 reason to bus him lol literally this exact scenario. the vote was 5v4 in the end and his scummate got lynched. everyone wanted ppl to pull votes off the scum to the other dude, but he stayed on there.

so yeah, he is capable of it xD now, did he here? no i dont think so at all. but im just sayin, it just happened a few days ago. lol
    if light would have put this in his LW this would 100% confirm u as town...there is no scum architect role..... @Light_Yagami learn from this! u also didnt leave "rolecard" in ur LW either......

so unless u were kindapper and exed him (which he would know if he was fking jailed and should have had that in his LW too lol)

@Light_Yagami >=O
    nah he was laready on it - but he would not have been scumread 1 bit for moving. everyone wanted the other lynch lol so it would have been very easy for anyone to move the lynch.
    nah ur town. i wont be lynching u this game.
    This is straight up contradiction. Are you saying blink is scum or town because the shade you throw doesn’t match the statement of believe he is town.

45. ISO #2595

46. ISO #2596

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    I’m triggered by the posts distorted has made today. It’s surface is careless and the tone is like drinking straight sugar water. I don’t see any relevance to the gamestate and the posts that are made relevant are posts like:

This is straight up contradiction. Are you saying blink is scum or town because the shade you throw doesn’t match the statement of believe he is town.
    He's saying town but wanting the rest of us to question our stance on him because Blink is threatening to lead this thread.

Distorted is scum. Eclipse is scum roleblocker. Efe needs to die anyway.

If everyone wants Distorted out today though I'll go for it.

-vote Distorted

47. ISO #2597

48. ISO #2598

49. ISO #2599

It's late, but I'm on now. To respond to this.

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    My phones on 5% wisp and foxes IMO are locktown.

Auckmids timing popping in on the thread was sketchy.

Bahkieh is my top suspect today.

Nazs sheep vote with me was also sketchy.

The lynch should be between the three.

Ill be back tomorrow.
    Plox don't goldfish on me. To refresh, Light and I had each other listed as friends in our RP. This by itself doesn't mean a whole lot since having each other listed as RP friends doesn't necessarily mean that we were the same alignment, hence why I was a bit wary of Light initially. However, even before I became fairly convinced that Light was town, it was extremely clear that while I only had a relatively general description of Light's occupation (some sort of trades person), Light knew my exact role from his RP (my RP occupation is an exact match on my role name). As a result, he repeatedly made clear that I was confirmed town from his point of view. However, you seem to be effectively discarding that because you find voting my late vote on MM sketchy. Please explain this. Do you think that I'm scum who sheeped at the very end just to appear pro-town after the flip? I've played this game long enough to know that joining a train towards the EoD doesn't particularly boost the town appearance of someone, but I didn't do it because I wanted to create the appearance of being pro-town. I did it because MM was someone that I suspected due to his weird defense of Eke and I thought he was a superior lynch target to Kenny who was the alternative at that point.

I don't particularly approve of Bahki's playstyle. It's also clear that other people disapprove of Bahki's playstyle and I can also easily see why people who haven't played with him before would seem him as scummy. However, due to me knowing Bahki for quite a long time, based off of how he played the early game I would be incredibly surprised if he was scum. This does end up being quite heavily based on personal knowledge, but this is something that I will articulate fully if needed.

I'm going to review naz. I was leaning town on her before, but a fairly large reason for that the extreme negative reaction she had earlier in the game in relation to her being accused of being scum, if genuine, makes a lot more sense to me if she is town. While there is a possibility that she is scum and faked the reaction, that would be taking dirty/underhanded tricks to a whole new level and I would lose a lot of respect for naz if she resorted to something like that.

50. ISO #2600

Probably should have finished reading the last couple of pages before making the above post since Bahki is claiming a role that appears to be guaranteed town since I don't see a scum networker equivalent.

To the associated questions, I'm not confirming whether I received an item last night. However, the questions in relation to that were due to people thinking that Bahki was claiming to have given me an item, so my answer doesn't actually matter at this point.