Register

User Tag List

Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,550 of 5654
  1. ISO #2501

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    There was absolutely no reason for blink to buss there, it doesn't matter if you think he could buss
    u know. i am just going to point out his last game on MU. he bussed his teammate D1 with 0 reason to bus him lol literally this exact scenario. the vote was 5v4 in the end and his scummate got lynched. everyone wanted ppl to pull votes off the scum to the other dude, but he stayed on there.

so yeah, he is capable of it xD now, did he here? no i dont think so at all. but im just sayin, it just happened a few days ago. lol

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #2502

3. ISO #2503

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    u know. i am just going to point out his last game on MU. he bussed his teammate D1 with 0 reason to bus him lol literally this exact scenario. the vote was 5v4 in the end and his scummate got lynched. everyone wanted ppl to pull votes off the scum to the other dude, but he stayed on there.

so yeah, he is capable of it xD now, did he here? no i dont think so at all. but im just sayin, it just happened a few days ago. lol
    uggh why did you have to tell me this lmao
    can you find me that game? it would be much appreciated

4. ISO #2504

This game is so draining.
    I’m a management consultant whose wife was murdered by the mob. I am impotent and as such we never had kids which is my biggest regret. I am a fit man who did sports in my youth and highly intelligent. I identify as a straight male and I have anger issues towards my boss, named to be Devin, due to being passed over for promotion.
    My name is Craig Blaese

5. ISO #2505

6. ISO #2506

7. ISO #2507

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    This game is so draining.
    I’m a management consultant whose wife was murdered by the mob. I am impotent and as such we never had kids which is my biggest regret. I am a fit man who did sports in my youth and highly intelligent. I identify as a straight male and I have anger issues towards my boss, named to be Devin, due to being passed over for promotion.
    My name is Craig Blaese
    Do you have any clues on the murderer of your wife?

8. ISO #2508

also if he voted his partner in a 4/4 tie, then that was atrocious play, just saying... holy fuck
    I mean, even if someone busses this is a pretty big deal. Bussers shouldn't break ties. They want to be on the train earlier because if they have an option to be a hammer vote... eh, pick the other one, it's that simple.

9. ISO #2509

10. ISO #2510

11. ISO #2511

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I claim Architect. I pulled him into a night chat with me because he was strongest town read for me at the moment.
    if light would have put this in his LW this would 100% confirm u as town...there is no scum architect role..... @Light_Yagami learn from this! u also didnt leave "rolecard" in ur LW either......

so unless u were kindapper and exed him (which he would know if he was fking jailed and should have had that in his LW too lol)

@Light_Yagami >=O

12. ISO #2512

13. ISO #2513

14. ISO #2514

15. ISO #2515

16. ISO #2516

17. ISO #2517

uggh why did you have to tell me this lmao
    can you find me that game? it would be much appreciated
    luckily i pretended I was going to sleep, because distorted owes me a lynch while im asleep.

SO distorted is completely telling this in the wrong way that it actually happened.

Yes I did lynch my scum mate day 1.

No I did not push my scum mate day 1.
    No I did not even be the first or second one to vote him.

I voted him like last. mind you he was legit the scummiest player in the game and I chalked him up as a loss.

Ok so now remember, that I was the one who orchestrated the MM lynch. I was the first to vote him. Gave real reads as to why I scum read him. Encouraged players to also vote him.

Seriously dude. DO NOT let distorted get into your head. HE is the most manipulative player on this sight. And now after this I do not trust him a single bit.

All in all I was the scummy vote on the end of the train that voted my scum mate without even talking to him, when it was clear he was being lynched.
    Dis
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

18. ISO #2518

19. ISO #2519

@blinkskater
    im never voting you today, but I will eventually have to re-evaluate you if you dont die
    you claimed that MM was lock scum because of meta, explain this meta, i literally found him without meta...
    too much focus on meta, its digusting
    nah dude it was more then just meta and I made that clear stop this non sesne my man

20. ISO #2520

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    I guess there's no point holding on to it any longer. I was hoping to fish out the role but it's not seeming likely.

My rolecard implies that there is a consort.

The flavour is a hooker called Alicia Lopez who is involved with the mafia. Someone who my character has paid for services and the closest to a romance he seems to have (poor guy).

I was pushing Eclipse last night because Eclipse seemed like a likely suspect too but mostly got confirmed, still not happy with Eclipse's play nor am I happy without the 100% confirmation. Kinda wish the name wasn't given to Eclipse to use before they claimed it.

Naz fits the role and hasn't been confirmed by other players. Name is Judi Clark FYI.

Of course there is a chance that someone is lying about their role or the name I was given was fake for flavour reasons, regardless, these are the people who could potentially be lying about their role and/or are suspiciously tight lipped:

Damus_Graves
    Ganelon

They also offered male characters though so most likely scum but not roleblocker.

I dunno if I should suggest a witch hunt on all female characters... Alicia is probably a fake name.

Fable/Cpb, Distorted, Bahkieh are potentials where even though their characters are conf, it can still fit. So looking at Cpb/Distorted/Bahkieh/Eclipse and Naz closely.

Maybe I'll just vote whoever is scumiest at the end of the day from that list.
    So...once you admit you pay for sex you start talking in the 3rd person? nah m8 u been paying for seks, dont try to distance from it.

are you calling naz a hooker?

21. ISO #2521

22. ISO #2522

@blinkskater
    what were those real reads again?
    I think distorted can be town, and I'm not voting you today, stop overreacting
    also, u didn't really orchestrate anything, I had already planned to vote there, and gave more underlining reasoning as to why he was scum, so stop

"pretending to go to sleep" lmao, get out of here with this non-sense
    you scum list is actually huge, and i dont agree with all the people on there

23. ISO #2523

24. ISO #2524

25. ISO #2525

26. ISO #2526

@blinkskater
    what were those real reads again?
    I think distorted can be town, and I'm not voting you today, stop overreacting
    also, u didn't really orchestrate anything, I had already planned to vote there, and gave more underlining reasoning as to why he was scum, so stop

"pretending to go to sleep" lmao, get out of here with this non-sense
    you scum list is actually huge, and i dont agree with all the people on there
    aite I don't need your help to win this game you're on your own now, good luck.

27. ISO #2527

28. ISO #2528

29. ISO #2529

Ok while MAYBE Efekannn isn't the roleblocker, I think he's the killing role for the mafia.

He mentioned about needing to kill his apprentice (Light)

It would make sense his alignment differs from Light's, which was town.

Efekannn is a good lynch, since the roleblocker may or may not have to turn into a killing role (This is assumption ofc I don't know how that works lol if its a mafioso or whatever).

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

30. ISO #2530

31. ISO #2531

also if he voted his partner in a 4/4 tie, then that was atrocious play, just saying... holy fuck
    nah he was laready on it - but he would not have been scumread 1 bit for moving. everyone wanted the other lynch lol so it would have been very easy for anyone to move the lynch.

32. ISO #2532

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    luckily i pretended I was going to sleep, because distorted owes me a lynch while im asleep.

SO distorted is completely telling this in the wrong way that it actually happened.

Yes I did lynch my scum mate day 1.

No I did not push my scum mate day 1.
    No I did not even be the first or second one to vote him.

I voted him like last. mind you he was legit the scummiest player in the game and I chalked him up as a loss.

Ok so now remember, that I was the one who orchestrated the MM lynch. I was the first to vote him. Gave real reads as to why I scum read him. Encouraged players to also vote him.

Seriously dude. DO NOT let distorted get into your head. HE is the most manipulative player on this sight. And now after this I do not trust him a single bit.

All in all I was the scummy vote on the end of the train that voted my scum mate without even talking to him, when it was clear he was being lynched.
    Dis
    nah ur town. i wont be lynching u this game.

33. ISO #2533

34. ISO #2534

35. ISO #2535

36. ISO #2536

37. ISO #2537

38. ISO #2538

39. ISO #2539

reread blink, dont agree with his focus on meta, but he did call out Marshmellow a lot, so hes still 99% town
    nah MMs meta was scummy. very flighty and he was cautious with his reads. usually he pops out more confident. tbh im surprised he actually gave blink a read this game lol the real meta is MM townread blink first. making that a correct D1 read of blink.

bare with me here because this is going to sounds crazy:

we have played FM for about 2 years here. MM and blink have played pretty much every game in that period as well. MM has never once, i will say this again, never ONCE gotten a correct D1 read on blink except for when MM is scum.

This is the truest meta ive ever seen:

MM reads blink as scum = blink is 100% town

MM reads blink as town = Either MM is scum, or blink is scum

This game, MM gave blink a town read - however he hesitated on it as well, verbalized he is nervous about it. that was the meta.

literally 100% success rate so far, and this game just confirms it again rofl literally mind blown over the fact its still going on.

40. ISO #2540

41. ISO #2541

So...once you admit you pay for sex you start talking in the 3rd person? nah m8 u been paying for seks, dont try to distance from it.

are you calling naz a hooker?
    I don't need to pay for sex. I only pay Alicia because I love her and it's the only way I can get her attention... or maybe I just love how she gives BJs, who knows? That's love right?

I'm calling Naz a potential hooker, but actually I'm calling Eclipse the hooker now.

42. ISO #2542

43. ISO #2543

44. ISO #2544

45. ISO #2545

46. ISO #2546

47. ISO #2547

well, i have faked chat messages on here before, and faked i got a warning in PMs ect lol so never rule it out. blinks gonna like this post....
    kind of like how you tried to fake being voss in the scum chat in Turnabout with kenny?

xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

48. ISO #2548

49. ISO #2549

@Distorted
    is that like an after flip read? because it seems like you actually believed he was scummy pre-flip, but yet you didnt vote him? am I wrong?
    I have high faith that we can actually put an end to the killing and everyone unite and be friends. I may have scumread him, but i felt if i were to vote him it would help assist in a murder.. in other words, no ur not wrong.

50. ISO #2550

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I think the part that rubs you the wrong way is the time stamp, which I understand. Eh, too late to take it back now.
    it literally confirms your role, maybe not your alignment but definitely your role
    like that is so beyond angley, and so awful, like nice, you a neighborizer or w/e the hell this site calls it, but god that is disgusting... that would be an instant mod-kill on my homesite