Register

User Tag List

Page 28 of 114 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 5654
  1. ISO #1351

2. ISO #1352

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ive been a pretty busy =\ sorry just getting back, responding to pings then going to try to skim to catch up..
    You didn't miss much.

I hurt naz feelings pretty bad and now i feel like shit about it.

I also told you "lick my ballz"
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

3. ISO #1353

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh sorry i didn't see you leak your name through all of the spam.
    lol, it looks like you're being sarcastic, but if you genuinely can't see the reason for not wanting to give my name then it would heavily suggest that then you did actually miss the relevant posts.

4. ISO #1354

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    lol, it looks like you're being sarcastic, but if you genuinely can't see the reason for not wanting to give my name then it would heavily suggest that then you did actually miss the relevant posts.
    Lol well played.

I can see the reason, im just not sure if i buy it as "town motivated" or "scum motivated"

Catch mah tokoyo drift?

5. ISO #1355

6. ISO #1356

7. ISO #1357

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    A 'she' and I can't give info since I haven't read the flavor

I'm still at 'ex-professor doctor Effe' now being a 70yr old unkillable (is that a word?) redhead with a younger wife

wait for me..Foxes
    I'd appreciate if you could read the flavour.

I'm assuming you are saying "I'm catching up here"?

8. ISO #1358

9. ISO #1359

I'll segregate this down into a few posts.

Firstly, quickly on the topic of my RP name claim or lack thereof...

@Falling Foxes To quick summarize our recent discussion, you decided to ask me for my RP name, I refused, you shrugged. Why did you ask the question and then made no further effort after I refused to answer?

@blinkskater Way more information on this topic has leaked then I would have liked. If you still can't figure out why I might not want to give my RP name as town, you either aren't paying proper attention or you're being dull, willfully or otherwise.
    It's not my job to spam you into submission is it? Should I keep asking until you cave?

I didn't shrug, I have you a reaction that I expected to be read as suspicious.

I'm not happy with your decision. I can't understand why town would hide this information but I'm pretty sure I already know your character, which is also why it seems a little pointless to hide it at this point.

10. ISO #1360

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    It's not my job to spam you into submission is it? Should I keep asking until you cave?

I'm not happy with your decision. I can't understand why town would hide this information but I'm pretty sure I already know your character, which is also why it seems a little pointless to hide it at this point.
    I mean, I do see why town would do this, it just doesn't work with how I'm trying to solve it so it makes me unhappy.

11. ISO #1361

12. ISO #1362

Why does one have to be scum here...?
    Its not night and day it just what i believe at the moment.

I don't see their interactions as Scum VS Scum.

I find wisp to be towny

I find MM to be scummy.

Therefore i think its TVS.

Could they be TVT well sure but if i find one to be scummy then i don't see TVT as a thing right now.

13. ISO #1363

14. ISO #1364

I'm still working on making a not-to-long different post, but to keep this going...

Actually, yes. "Spamming into submission" has a negative connotation to it, but if I'm doing something that you're unhappy with or that is potentially anti-town, I would expect you to follow it up and make efforts to get more information out of me instead through pressure or persuasion instead of just abandoning it.

15. ISO #1365

16. ISO #1366

17. ISO #1367

You didn't miss much.

I hurt naz feelings pretty bad and now i feel like shit about it.

I also told you "lick my ballz"
    lol i instantly almost said you 2 are scum together. then i went back and read it, realized if you were both scum you woulda made it a much bigger fight xD

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

18. ISO #1368

19. ISO #1369

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    A 'she' and I can't give info since I haven't read the flavor

I'm still at 'ex-professor doctor Effe' now being a 70yr old unkillable (is that a word?) redhead with a younger wife

wait for me..Foxes
    older wife*

ex-professor doctor? this is not converging realities

Sean Watts has professions with every kind of shit though and taught David(Light) how to make his god armor

well atleast the fake version of it
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #1370

21. ISO #1371

22. ISO #1372

23. ISO #1373

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    older wife*

ex-professor doctor? this is not converging realities

Sean Watts has professions with every kind of shit though and taught David(Light) how to make his god armor

well atleast the fake version of it
    Yeah, you're not going to get anywhere analysing the details in flavour here. It's only going to get worse to follow.

24. ISO #1374

25. ISO #1375

-vote ganelon

100% sheeping on here for science

if he flips town i am 100% excluded of any liability because i voted after other people. since i did not start the train, im not liable and not part of the reason he was lynched..

if he flips scum, i want full credit for catching the scum single handedly because i started the train and was the only reason he was lynched.

26. ISO #1376

Btw, also quickly...

@Efekannn02 You were at AIVION's throat super hard earlier in the game. However, you've now unvoted her and you're both voting together. Has your attitude actually softened and, if so, how come? (I might be missing something fairly obvious, but there's no way I'm going to dive back into that cesspool before EoD)

27. ISO #1377

Yeah, you're not going to get anywhere analysing the details in flavour here. It's only going to get worse to follow.
    Im not doing it anyway

Light claims to have forge powers too (thanks to me in my flavor text)

every other different shit is useless EXCEPT GINA HONEY DAVISON BEING THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS GAME!

And Also Do Not Order Me To Do Shit I Will Always Get Somewhere With My Analysing
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #1378

29. ISO #1379

30. ISO #1380

Btw, also quickly...

@Efekannn02 You were at AIVION's throat super hard earlier in the game. However, you've now unvoted her and you're both voting together. Has your attitude actually softened and, if so, how come? (I might be missing something fairly obvious, but there's no way I'm going to dive back into that cesspool before EoD)
    I cant explain

AIVION and I became friends lol and I wasnt on AIVION's throat but the other way around (most of the times atleast)

I promised AIVION I'll let myself get lynched day 2 thats why we might be buddies now
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #1381

I'm still working on making a not-to-long different post, but to keep this going...

Actually, yes. "Spamming into submission" has a negative connotation to it, but if I'm doing something that you're unhappy with or that is potentially anti-town, I would expect you to follow it up and make efforts to get more information out of me instead through pressure or persuasion instead of just abandoning it.
    I tend not to enjoy doing the same thing over and over. That tends not to work anyway. If I can't find another way to approach it then there is no point. I'm not interested in dominating the thread on a conversation that doesn't need to be and to be honest, if you are wanting to be that secretive over your character you would do better not drawing more attention to it to yourself. I already have two points on your character that you haven't given me. My question was to confirm suspicions and put you on my town list but your refusal meant I couldn't.

I'm not that desperate to know, y'know? I just noted your reaction and I'll process it.

You're not on my scum list.

32. ISO #1382

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    -vote ganelon

100% sheeping on here for science

if he flips town i am 100% excluded of any liability because i voted after other people. since i did not start the train, im not liable and not part of the reason he was lynched..

if he flips scum, i want full credit for catching the scum single handedly because i started the train and was the only reason he was lynched.
    Uuurgh. Couldn't even try and come across as town could you?

33. ISO #1383

Marshmallow Marshall
    blinkskater
    Damus_Graves
    Efekannn02
    AIVION
    Auckmid
    Light_Yagami
    Wiisp
    Eclipse
    Numbertwo
    Distorted
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer
    srceenplay
    naz
    Fable
    Falling Foxes
    Ganelon
    Kenny

Fable (1 [L-9]):
    Light_Yagami

blinkskater (1 [L-9]):
    naz

Ganelon (4 [L-6]):
    Wiisp, Distorted, Damus_Graves, srceenplay

Distorted (2 [L-8]):
    AIVION, Efekannn02

Auckmid (1 [L-9]):
    blinkskater

Efekannn02 (1 [L-9]):
    Auckmid

Wiisp (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse

Light_Yagami (1 [L-9]):
    Falling Foxes

Numbertwo
    Bahkieh
    Scvmurderer
    Fable
    Ganelon
    Kenny

have not voted yet. out of these, @Ganelon @Kenny and @Bahkieh stick out to me as odd. Fable i dont know, but he has been pretty active, and him not having a vote out yet is strange too. Ganelon usually always has votes out to try to pressure. it kinda feels like he isnt wanting to make enemies.

34. ISO #1384

35. ISO #1385

36. ISO #1386

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im not doing it anyway

Light claims to have forge powers too (thanks to me in my flavor text)
    Have you noted when Light started talking about this stuff Vs you talking about an apprentice? Or do I have to do this digging myself?

every other different shit is useless EXCEPT GINA HONEY DAVISON BEING THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS GAME!
    Probably true, but you know that no one is going to say "Hi, I'm Gina"

37. ISO #1387

38. ISO #1388

39. ISO #1389

40. ISO #1390

Have you noted when Light started talking about this stuff Vs you talking about an apprentice? Or do I have to do this digging myself?

Light is Sean's apprentice

AND THE MAIN VILLAIN IN THIS GAME IS GINA WE HAVE TO GET HER!
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #1391

@Falling Foxes
    I’m genuinely intrigued here. Either you are intentionally going about dismissing the responses said to you as a means to appear above questioning. Or you are neutrally disposed to thinking that the people who throw questions/responses your way are scum painting you(or shading as you put it)

Can we talk about why this is?

42. ISO #1392

So I was in the midst of doing a post on AIVION vs Efe, with the general overview being that I'm cool with lynching either one of those two but that I found MM's defense of Efe to be weak for multiple reasons and, as a result, I was scumread MM since it looked like he was mostly interested in either defusing pressure onto Efe or positioning himself as a defender of Efe, both of which would be highly questionable.

I'll most likely revisit that later, but I'm getting off very soon and, right now, this interests me more.

Since the cat is already out of the bag, here is the "leaked" RP information that I was eluding to earlier...

Spoiler : Relevant Information :

1)
    I'm apparently friends with David Wilson.
    2) *Light makes clear through interactions that he is David Wilson*

3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Cooper Clake Is My Friend Apparently My Best Friend.. There Is More Information I Have On Cooper But Will Not Reveal It Seeing As How It Would Give Away A TPR Role..
    4)
    @Auckmid what's your character name?
    I'm not going to answer this. I am straight and David Wilson is listed as one of my friends. That is the information I am giving for the time being.

Everyone should be able to easily connect the dots on this. I'll be even more explicit by saying that my RP name is Cooper Clarke, even though that should be fairly clear after this information. While I wish that Light didn't post what he did since he still gave away too much information, here is the important note;

If scum believe that they've uncovered the identity of a TPR, they are obviously going to want that TPR dead. However, attempting to lynch someone who is going to claim PR once they start getting votes is usually not a great idea since they could easily turn the vote back against them. As such, the most expected way of dealing with it is to pull away from pressuring that person, wait until night and then direct the kill onto that player, hopefully with their TPR status being unknown to decrease the chances of protection.

Falling Foxes recent interaction with me seems to heavily mimic this. He asked me for my RP name. During the time after the question and before the response, information was revealed that made it so that when I gave my response, it would have been relatively easy to deduce that I was a TPR. FF then proceeds to back off of the entire thing.

The reason why I am spelling out here that I am a TPR is that enough information has leaked prior to this point that there was a very high chance that mafia would be able to figure out my TPR status going into night anyway. This way, I have the benefit of being more likely to be protected as well as less likely to actually be targeted now with a public claim.

And since FF's reaction is so similar to how I would expect scum to react...

-vote Falling Foxes

Please try to alleviate these concerns. Based off of your more recent posts, I'm guessing that this vote isn't going to surprise you.

43. ISO #1393

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Falling Foxes
    I’m genuinely intrigued here. Either you are intentionally going about dismissing the responses said to you as a means to appear above questioning. Or you are neutrally disposed to thinking that the people who throw questions/responses your way are scum painting you(or shading as you put it)

Can we talk about why this is?
    I am not sure what you are actually trying to ask here or even say.

What makes you say I am dismissing responses?

The only one I have accused of shading is yourself.

If you think you see a correlation in how I respond to questions about me then I don't know where you are getting this from. I have gone largely unquestioned this game. Wiisp has asked me for reads, Auckmid has asked the only genuine question to try and read me which I didn't dismiss... You haven't given me anything to respond to but are otherwise the only one who has attempted to analyse me beyond a townread. I don't think there is anything wrong with that but you haven't given reasons or any questions yourself, that's the issue. If you want me to respond to something then all you have to do is ask me something.

I'm struggling with this "question" because it's not directed. I don't know what you want to talk about.

44. ISO #1394

So I was in the midst of doing a post on AIVION vs Efe, with the general overview being that I'm cool with lynching either one of those two but that I found MM's defense of Efe to be weak for multiple reasons and, as a result, I was scumread MM since it looked like he was mostly interested in either defusing pressure onto Efe or positioning himself as a defender of Efe, both of which would be highly questionable.

I'll most likely revisit that later, but I'm getting off very soon and, right now, this interests me more.

Since the cat is already out of the bag, here is the "leaked" RP information that I was eluding to earlier...

Spoiler : Relevant Information :

1)

2) *Light makes clear through interactions that he is David Wilson*

3)

4)

Everyone should be able to easily connect the dots on this. I'll be even more explicit by saying that my RP name is Cooper Clarke, even though that should be fairly clear after this information. While I wish that Light didn't post what he did since he still gave away too much information, here is the important note;

If scum believe that they've uncovered the identity of a TPR, they are obviously going to want that TPR dead. However, attempting to lynch someone who is going to claim PR once they start getting votes is usually not a great idea since they could easily turn the vote back against them. As such, the most expected way of dealing with it is to pull away from pressuring that person, wait until night and then direct the kill onto that player, hopefully with their TPR status being unknown to decrease the chances of protection.

Falling Foxes recent interaction with me seems to heavily mimic this. He asked me for my RP name. During the time after the question and before the response, information was revealed that made it so that when I gave my response, it would have been relatively easy to deduce that I was a TPR. FF then proceeds to back off of the entire thing.

The reason why I am spelling out here that I am a TPR is that enough information has leaked prior to this point that there was a very high chance that mafia would be able to figure out my TPR status going into night anyway. This way, I have the benefit of being more likely to be protected as well as less likely to actually be targeted now with a public claim.

And since FF's reaction is so similar to how I would expect scum to react...

-vote Falling Foxes

Please try to alleviate these concerns. Based off of your more recent posts, I'm guessing that this vote isn't going to surprise you.
    You are obviously Cooper, obviously TPR. I was just looking for confirmation that you could confirm Light's flavour. Why do you think I asked you both at once? You didn't want to do so I assumed that was because you didn't want the scum team to know or for that to be apparent. Whilst I saw reason for them to already know this information I decided not to draw attention to it and make you a target. Like I said, your questioning was counter productive to that tactic though.

45. ISO #1395

46. ISO #1396

Hopeless but innocent for now. I don't want to believe Efe's executioner shade but that's the only reason I have to believe Aiv would have ulterior motives. At the same time I don't think Efe is as evil as Aiv says... I don't have the full story to know where the confusion is though.
    The more this goes on the more confident I am that both Efe and Aiv are innocent so I would really like to steer the wagons and conversations away from them and find the actual killers. I don't want to waste two days killing them off.
    Why does one have to be scum here...?
    Ah, right, the buzz words of my reads list. I don't have anything to say to that really. If you think my choice of words was scummy then what can I say? It's not like you really questioned my reads, just my vocab?
    So you are simply shading someone you think could be town or null? If you think I am scum because those words triggered you then by all means. I don't think that highly of pointing out things you think could be scummy without believing what you say or intention to follow through.
    I just have a gut feeling not to trust you. There are posts you make that are obviously in the town POV but there are posts that i dont see in line with that POV.

47. ISO #1397

48. ISO #1398

49. ISO #1399

50. ISO #1400

-vote marshmallow marshall

I will give Auckmid a pass for now even tho i still think he is a SPR (Scumpower role.)

May be worth looking into.
    Hm, I still don't know what to make of Light. If Light is scum it increases the chances of Auckmid being a scum power role. But there is also a chance that Light is scum and revealed a TPR to give himself credibility since he knows it'll match someone's card.

Would villager Light give that away? Was that an accident or something feigned?

If Auckmid is scum though I think that confirms Light as scum. Still better to shoot for a Light flip in that case though since Auckmid could still be town.