1. ISO #151

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    You really don't want to do that LOL
    Hmm, I definetly do. NEVER TOWNREAD BLINKSKATER IS MY NEW RULE
    -vote blinkskater

>=O
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #152

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hello There kind soul.

Well, my dude is average-height with bronze skin, golden hair and brown eyes. He has a lazy eye.

I also have mention of someone by the name of Laura who died... who was his girlfriend?

My dude is kinda weird lol.
    Was her last name Palmer?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #153
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Just for clarification, is this in relation to not wanting the RP holder of David to be revealed due to your belief that Efe is executioner?
    Kinda. I've also played a Cryptonic setup where claiming my RP got me lynched as I was scum, and there was also a town role that had to get another town role lynched to win.

4. ISO #154

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Quack Quack Im A Duck..
    So, you claim to be Timmy? Is this really a story about a DUCK??? Lol... Btw, this makes me think of the very shitty neighborhood Crypt had pulled with AIVION-Light, where AIVION had to see her neighbor in a grave, while the other guy was just so happy with life lol. It's grounds to petty quarrels that don't belong to serious scum (Murdering a mayor is a bit more serious than murdering a duck).
    Therefore, I find the murder of Laura a much more interesting way.

5. ISO #155
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hmm, I definetly do. NEVER TOWNREAD BLINKSKATER IS MY NEW RULE
    -vote blinkskater

>=O
    don't agree with your rule.

I have my own rule.

The "Fuck Zeratul Clause".
    fite me

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Lmao what this is setup even
    -vote Ganelon
    HMM? You did not recieve that info? ARE YOU AN HERETIC???

7. ISO #157
    Ganelon

-vote Ganelon
    HMM? You did not recieve that info? ARE YOU AN HERETIC???
    I think you should reread my post

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    show me your sample size? my last game already proves that to be false
    Scum Pile: Distorted, AIVION
    add Ganelon as well, the chance they are all actually scum is slim, its still too early to lock anything, but I like to be spit my thoughts out as they come, rather than later
    this is my first forum game with everyone in this player list, outside of Video Mafia, where I've played with Naz, Blink, and Srceen
    This combination of posts looks like someone who pulled out the red paint, and then realized they had no paintbrush.... I'm staying on Mag for now, but FoS on Wiisp.

Also, welcome to SC2 Mafia ;;;D

9. ISO #159

I'll also throw this question out there;

Who does everyone think is more detrimental to scumhunting efforts? Spammers or lurkers?
    Lurkers... well, inactives. There was a thread created recently, about this, in FM discussion... heh.

10. ISO #160

...hello Sean Watts.

-vote Efekannn02
    HM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Gina Honey Davison is a Executioner btw
    Interesting...
    Who the hell is that?
    LOL don't play dumb. You killed my late wife Laura with poison. I'm pretty sure your a scum role, since only an evil person would kill with poison.
    Errrrr... How comes y'all have so much info lol? And tell me, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO MURDERED YOUR WIFE, AND WHY ARE THEY NOT IN PRISON???

11. ISO #161

I use xe/xez
    and also xem
    This + the reaction to Auckmid saying he's straight is really weird. I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU.

And on @AIVION , because your claim of that Sean guy being a crazed murderer who killed his sister and all doesn't make sense. Why haven't you reported it to the authorities?? Do you have something to hide?

12. ISO #162

Anyway, I really need to sleep lol. I should have been sleeping when I opened this thread... RIP my brain tomorrow xD

@failing foxes Why do you think Timmy the duck is dead? Any info, or is it just fun talk?

13. ISO #163

Anyway, I really need to sleep lol. I should have been sleeping when I opened this thread... RIP my brain tomorrow xD

@failing foxes Why do you think Timmy the duck is dead? Any info, or is it just fun talk?
    @Falling Foxes xD

14. ISO #164
    Ganelon

This + the reaction to Auckmid saying he's straight is really weird. I HAVE MY EYE ON YOU.

And on @AIVION , because your claim of that Sean guy being a crazed murderer who killed his sister and all doesn't make sense. Why haven't you reported it to the authorities?? Do you have something to hide?
    well idk if I'm straight or not but apparently I had a boyfriend at one point and I'm a guy sooooo you do the math

15. ISO #165
    Ganelon

well idk if I'm straight or not but apparently I had a boyfriend at one point and I'm a guy sooooo you do the math
    wait no it doesn't say if that person was a guy or not but he/she/it had an ambiguous name, one of which could be either male\female. I was also NOT told if I was straight or not, just that I "identify as straight" (whatever that means)

16. ISO #166
    Ganelon

wait no it doesn't say if that person was a guy or not but he/she/it had an ambiguous name, one of which could be either male\female. I was also NOT told if I was straight or not, just that I "identify as straight" (whatever that means)
    fite me @Mr. Squishy

17. ISO #167
    Ganelon

I'm going tae school, I expect at least 15 new pages of serious discussion or at least NOT shitposts

18. ISO #168

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I'm not convinced Timmy is dead. I'm actually even sure that Timmy is alive and well. @blinkskater I'm young moderately attractive american girl, I consider myself a semi-professional housewife. What the fuck did you do to Timmy?
    Oh snap we may have had a thing once.

I'm pretty sure Timmy is dead and if there is a player named Chris in the game I'm pretty sure he's the reason why. Did Timmy have a collar or anyting? I promise you I did nothing to Timmy. I would never harm an animal.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

-vote blinkskater
    anytime someone says they are going to try to "change up their game" its because they are scum and want an easy excuse for if they get called out.
    Yeah you seem to forget though I'm not anyone and have way more fun playing scum. I'm involved in everything everywhere when I'm scum, for me this is not a scam tell at all but trying to play more refined. Come on dude are you kidding me you were in the last game we just played right LOL. I actually don't like this here from distorted, he should know better than that.

21. ISO #171

@blinkskater

What triggered this decision?
    Other players complaints about me, the fact that there are 19 players in here, i will still be responding to posts like normal, but when i post my own thoughts i'm going to try to consolidate them better.

22. ISO #172

There are town roles that can be crazed kill happy people too, remember that.

Maybe his sister was a serial rapist or somethinf who prays on goodlooking fit young men?

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

No idea how well multiquotes work here but here I go.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I use she/her pronouns. You?
    He/Him

You can vote someone else or type

[ vote]unvote[ /vote] without the spaces.

So if he may have ate the duck i would assume he didn't eat it alive. Next if his name is chris he may have a legitimately valid excuse here, so i guess time will tell.
    I didn't eat the duck and nope, my name is not Chris.

I was just making a dark joke about the futility of finding the duck. It was all assumption based.

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    -vote unvote

is how u do it
    -vote blinkskater

MY VOTE STILL STANDS!!!

also i still haven't read my role card yet lmfao so mine wasn't flavor based
    How can you be so certain of what your purpose is here without understanding the information you have?

-vote naz

damn naz handled that well, I like her, shes good for now

-vote unvote
    ... She did? I'm not reading the same stuff you are. Since you are new I realise this isn't meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post

-vote blinkskater
    anytime someone says they are going to try to "change up their game" its because they are scum and want an easy excuse for if they get called out.
    Haha, I like this! Pretty accurate imo.

Although Blink's posts look good for now.

also, I think revealing one's RP isn't a smart thing to do...
    I would much rather not get an executioner on my arse.
    Not a smart thing for scum, of course but it's powerful for town since some of us know who is mafia.

Kinda. I've also played a Cryptonic setup where claiming my RP got me lynched as I was scum, and there was also a town role that had to get another town role lynched to win.
    I'm still hearing "good way to catch scum" though. Hmmm... You are looking scummy to me right now.

Just fun, pessimistic thinking.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Oh i forgot to do this too
    -vote distorted
    for trying to scumpaint me with retarded logic/reasoning.
    Bleh, omgus? Not alignment indicative because I see town do this too but poor scum hunting to just vote who voted you because they voted you.

27. ISO #177

28. ISO #178

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Bleh, omgus? Not alignment indicative because I see town do this too but poor scum hunting to just vote who voted you because they voted you.

Heh, alright it seemed very likley via your dark humor duck joke that you may have been a man named chris whom i believe to be involved with timmy the duck.

Also i want to clarify here that i am not voteing distorted because he voted me. Im voting him because he's using a flimsy reason to compare what i said to a scum tactic often used by players in general. Distorted knows me better then any player here and if he's comparing something I'm doing to what other players generally do as scum that leads me to believe he's not thinking with his normal town mindset here.

He knows and I know that I have a unique style of playing and for him to compare me to what he seen other players do as scum makes me think ulterior motives are in play.

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

HM?

Interesting...

Errrrr... How comes y'all have so much info lol? And tell me, HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO MURDERED YOUR WIFE, AND WHY ARE THEY NOT IN PRISON???
    We Are The Roleplaying Extremists I Actually Even Made Up Some Shit To Make It Sound Better
    Probably He Did The Same Aswell
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #181

Heh, alright it seemed very likley via your dark humor duck joke that you may have been a man named chris whom i believe to be involved with timmy the duck.

Also i want to clarify here that i am not voteing distorted because he voted me. Im voting him because he's using a flimsy reason to compare what i said to a scum tactic often used by players in general. Distorted knows me better then any player here and if he's comparing something I'm doing to what other players generally do as scum that leads me to believe he's not thinking with his normal town mindset here.

He knows and I know that I have a unique style of playing and for him to compare me to what he seen other players do as scum makes me think ulterior motives are in play.
    Hi
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #182

I mean, that's fair critique, not damning enough from my perspective.

You know, the irony is that you basically told the thread that you are playing this game against your meta but voting distorted for not considering your meta.

How would you normally play as scum?

33. ISO #183

I don't like Efekannn's eagerness to name the executioner, feel like it kind nullifies roleclaims here.

So You Are That Executioner? Dont Worry You Get The ''DO NOT LYNCH'' Pass From Me Aswell As ''Lynch His Desired People'' And ''Treat Him Like Town'' Passes If You Actually Are That Executioner
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #184

You know, the irony is that you basically told the thread that you are playing this game against your meta but voting distorted for not considering your meta.

That reminds me of someone who kept saying that too

Dont worry Distorted is not the only one who can read him I actually am kinda prepared since Blinkskater won that one game as Arsonist

And also I know Blink longer than any other here since I know him since I thought he was a Jamaican Stoner
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #185

His Roleplay Sucks And Also It Says That I Am The Law lol
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

That reminds me of someone who kept saying that too

Dont worry Distorted is not the only one who can read him I actually am kinda prepared since Blinkskater won that one game as Arsonist

And also I know Blink longer than any other here since I know him since I thought he was a Jamaican Stoner
    So how do you read him now?

(And yeah, I forgot how to turn that off)

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

So how do you read him now?

(And yeah, I forgot how to turn that off)
    Keep that on I like it <3

Im not gonna reveal how I read Blink due to Blink being unpredictable when given much info (he literally won a game as Arsonist back then when the entire mafia got revealed thanks to our especially my efforts)
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

I try and control tbe entire game when i play scum and usually get town reads across the board. Power Wolfing is the only fun way to play scum, i will buss the shit out of my team too when they deserve it, but i will also defend them when i have to aswell. I can give you a full insight to how i play scum if you'd like. But it will have to wait untill i get home from work.

If you want to see how I play town just make sure you read this game and don't slank.

And i didn't tell the thread I am playing against my meta here that's a force my dude. I said i'm switching up my posting style.

Meta and posting style are not the same thing.

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

@Mike Is there a possibility for there to be night actions that interact in anyway with RP?
    The role play is for information only. Everyone’s role cards has info in it that matches with one or more other players role card. The night and day actions are only related to roles not role play. There are no new roles that are not in set-up. There are no arcon accounts.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

46. ISO #196

Keep that on I like it <3

Im not gonna reveal how I read Blink due to Blink being unpredictable when given much info (he literally won a game as Arsonist back then when the entire mafia got revealed thanks to our especially my efforts)
    I'm not kink shaming but... I'd rather keep it off. <3

And that's a pretty reasonable answer.

47. ISO #197

I try and control tbe entire game when i play scum and usually get town reads across the board. Power Wolfing is the only fun way to play scum, i will buss the shit out of my team too when they deserve it, but i will also defend them when i have to aswell. I can give you a full insight to how i play scum if you'd like. But it will have to wait untill i get home from work.

If you want to see how I play town just make sure you read this game and don't slank.

And i didn't tell the thread I am playing against my meta here that's a force my dude. I said i'm switching up my posting style.

Meta and posting style are not the same thing.
    You don't need to give me more of an analysis than that. The details can easily be changed each game, that's enough for me.

And I dunno, that's a matter of opinion. Posting style can very much be someone's meta.

48. ISO #198

I would be but I don't like roleplaying as a dude :P

So I'm sort of on and off
    lol well just be a female who uses he pronouns ;p
    gender is irrelevant ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

49. ISO #199

I dont like you for answering this question, but its not a definite scum tell by a long mile
    I wasnt asking about their interactions between each other, I was asking Kenny what he thinks of both of them on an individual level?
    and lastly, on the contrare scum are easiest to find in their entrances
    Lol Wisp, this is Mag (if you hear us refer to someone by Mag its this guy, his username used to be magoroth)
    My flavor says I'm loyal and stable, and I can't seem to find Timmy. I'm personally sure that I will find something about him in other people's flavors.
    I think there are better entrances to draw conclusions from, than naz voting blink before even opening her own role-pm. Do you disagree?
    FOR THE RECORD, i opened it and then saw how long it was and said "i will read this later" (since it was sent out a few days before the game started) and then the game started😂
    On an individual level I am confident blink will try to lynch me, no matter what, and naz probably won't.
    i have something to say about this later after everyone's checked in but +1 lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

50. ISO #200

oh i forgot to finish my first sentence^^

Wiisp, this is mag and he will answer questions that have nothing to do with him all the time. Welcome to sc2mafia ahahahah