M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 108
Register

User Tag List

Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,400 of 5654
  1. ISO #5351

2. ISO #5352

3. ISO #5353

4. ISO #5354

5. ISO #5355

6. ISO #5356

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    @Bahkieh

howzit.
    I need you to be focused here, lynching me is the wrong choice and I have explained why. I am willing to be wrong about Fallen because they have actually been in the town mindset this entire time.
    But it is 100% that Blink is not town here and his responses today are in line with that mentality.
    Lol i can do the simple poe math it takes to solve a game.

U mad bruh?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #5357

The tone and the focus from Blink is completely in line with the Victory Lap mentality of a scum believing they have the win locked up.
    Lol i can easily point out all the times where i've solidified myself as town, you my friend can't.

8. ISO #5358

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Lmao, see naz is confirmed slut, What did you take of Damus trying to distance from her yesterday?
    No, I thought Judi was a fake name, turns out it wasn't. Just because they sleep together doesn't mean that she's the slut. Unless my entire rolecard was useless, this doesn't add up.

Damus has been consistant in scum reading Naz. Apart from Distorted, if Naz is scum then she has focused on 3/4 of the scum all game. Marshmallow a lot less though.

9. ISO #5359

10. ISO #5360

11. ISO #5361

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    No, I thought Judi was a fake name, turns out it wasn't. Just because they sleep together doesn't mean that she's the slut. Unless my entire rolecard was useless, this doesn't add up.

Damus has been consistant in scum reading Naz. Apart from Distorted, if Naz is scum then she has focused on 3/4 of the scum all game. Marshmallow a lot less though.
    Naz hasn't even really been here my dude.

Surely Damus would lynch naz here then right?

12. ISO #5362

13. ISO #5363

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

Why isn't he pushing naz?

Why isn't he voteing naz?

Why is he trying to appeal to Bahkieh?

I play this game to lynch wolves. I don't really care about some 3P sk getting the victory here as long as i was involved in solving the mafia team, contributed to that, and helped my pal Aivion get a win in the process. She helped us solve all game and we all agreed to give her a win. I am holding to that. This games already over/solved from my pov.

14. ISO #5364

15. ISO #5365

16. ISO #5366

17. ISO #5367

Efekannn02 the uncomfirmed SK here

I am literally not SK due to 2 reasons

1.I dont write stupid DNs like that I actually wouldnt write a DN at all if I were scum(this is kinda false but true at the same time)
    2.Which Efekannn02 kills Scvmurderer or Light Yagami when 1. he wants to lynch them 2. there is alot of morons to be killed anyway and 3. The Game would be more f d up when they were alive with me and I love chaos
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #5368

19. ISO #5369

20. ISO #5370

You might think to yourself. “But damus you haven’t Lynched any scum”
    I wasn’t on those trains no. This site loves to buss. Why wouldn’t I be on those trains if I were scum. That free town points and I just... what? Decided to make myself a bigger target for scum painting?
    No. The simplest answer is typically the correct one for complex equations.
    Blink is likely the mafia scum. And I’m pretty sure Fallen is the SK
    #ChangeMyMind

*I* put them on the map.
    *I* was the one who made everyone pay attention to these two scumbags.
    *I* have been the one trying to solve this game with the towncore.

Im not 100% on you Fallen, but I do strongly believe Blink is the scum here.
    :/

21. ISO #5371

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hmm 3 neutrals would seem more balanced IMO
    I actually think you're one of them

I actually had planned to lynch Distorted later
    Also I suspected Auckmid first when he tried to encourage AIVION to play like a neutral
    Also everyone who is mad/rude at me is usually scum for some weird reason (normally only people like panther and wisp are town though wtf)

Like I said I want Damus and FF gone and naz is lucky to be out of my radar so uhm gl guys lynching her cause IDC about anything
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #5372

23. ISO #5373

24. ISO #5374

25. ISO #5375

26. ISO #5376

27. ISO #5377

Blink believes I am mafia. and Blink believes I am mafia together with Naz.
    And blink wants me to be lynched.

If we dont lynch SK here, Town will 100% lose because of the 2kpn. Blink also knows that and yet blink isnt interested in hunting for the sK.

FoodFotThought
    @Fallen Foxes @Bahkieh @Numbertwo @Scvmurderer

28. ISO #5378

29. ISO #5379

30. ISO #5380

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Efekannn02 the uncomfirmed SK here

I am literally not SK due to 2 reasons

1.I dont write stupid DNs like that I actually wouldnt write a DN at all if I were scum(this is kinda false but true at the same time)
    2.Which Efekannn02 kills Scvmurderer or Light Yagami when 1. he wants to lynch them 2. there is alot of morons to be killed anyway and 3. The Game would be more f d up when they were alive with me and I love chaos
    I actually think you're one of them

I actually had planned to lynch Distorted later
    Also I suspected Auckmid first when he tried to encourage AIVION to play like a neutral
    Also everyone who is mad/rude at me is usually scum for some weird reason (normally only people like panther and wisp are town though wtf)

Like I said I want Damus and FF gone and naz is lucky to be out of my radar so uhm gl guys lynching her cause IDC about anything
    I was only rude to you because I assumed you were talking bullshit-- which you were so... ;P

Finally talking with a calm mind here. I don't see a reason for you to deny SK at this point so this is something.

31. ISO #5381

Blink believes I am mafia. and Blink believes I am mafia together with Naz.
    And blink wants me to be lynched.

If we dont lynch SK here, Town will 100% lose because of the 2kpn. Blink also knows that and yet blink isnt interested in hunting for the sK.

FoodFotThought
    I would love to lynch the SK. None of us can agree on who it is.

32. ISO #5382

33. ISO #5383

34. ISO #5384

35. ISO #5385

36. ISO #5386

My world:

Damus - BG
    Falling - Cit
    Bahkieh - Architect
    numbertwo- Cit
    Blink - GF
    Naz - Consort
    Efekann/Scv - SK/Cit

I am heavily leaning in Efekanns direction for the SK slot
    Its SCV and you dont wan to accept it due to the fact I am the only one brave enough to openly claim SK
    You're the scummiest person alive right now by not accepting every argument that has been given without any good reason besides me claiming SK and trying to play Anti-Town intentionally
    Even Townies are not to be trusted and all I am is just a Policy Lynch at this point so screw you Maf Person you were obvious at that point you voted on me a few days ago
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #5387

38. ISO #5388

I've literally only lynched mafia this game
    *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

39. ISO #5389

40. ISO #5390

Its SCV and you dont wan to accept it due to the fact I am the only one brave enough to openly claim SK
    You're the scummiest person alive right now by not accepting every argument that has been given without any good reason besides me claiming SK and trying to play Anti-Town intentionally
    Even Townies are not to be trusted and all I am is just a Policy Lynch at this point so screw you Maf Person you were obvious at that point you voted on me a few days ago
    There's no such thing as a policy lynch at this stage of the game. We have to be certain that we are either hitting scum or SK if we are lynching you today.

41. ISO #5391

I completely disagree that I am the scummy person here. That title goes to blink because of their focus on me despite beliving i am mafia.
    Town ALWAYS lynches the SK here. Thats the win condition and blink goes against that making blink obvious not town

42. ISO #5392

Morning.

I don't see a dead Efekannn yet so you all are still solving.

Have fun with that.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

43. ISO #5393

44. ISO #5394

45. ISO #5395

46. ISO #5396

47. ISO #5397

Solve with us. You are important here,
    I've spent a lot of time solving this game.

I just want the win I was promised forever ago.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

48. ISO #5398

There's no such thing as a policy lynch at this stage of the game. We have to be certain that we are either hitting scum or SK if we are lynching you today.
    Well there are only one valid reason to lynch me at this point

1.AIVION needs her win

Policy Lynches and Efekannn is maf/sk are invalid reasons
    I do want to get lynched though but not for the reason I am SK if anyone goes against that I will personally yell/pressure at them and yeah I have many points I can find and yell at people to
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #5399

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I've spent a lot of time solving this game.

I just want the win I was promised forever ago.
    Efe probably SK so that's the easiest Lynch anyway.

If not him then Foxes since I don't think Foxes is mafia

50. ISO #5400