Register

User Tag List

Page 94 of 114 FirstFirst ... 44 84 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 104 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,700 of 5654
  1. ISO #4651

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @AIVION
    Hmm, did your role on say u needed to Lynch efekannn02? Or a certain flavor name?
    It says Lynch Sean Watts (Efekannn02).

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #4652

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It says Lynch Sean Watts (Efekannn02).
    I also knew his name before he said it. If you look into my early Day 1 posts.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #4653

4. ISO #4654

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    bus driver might be harmful in a public sc2mafia game, But this is forum mafia and here it's considered to be a extremely powerful protective role.
    Disagree. It messes with investigative and protective roles, plus in the hands of town where they don't know anyone's alignment they could be directing kills onto town.

There's a reason I called it anti-town. It's a mind fuckery role that makes solving the game more difficult.

5. ISO #4655

6. ISO #4656

7. ISO #4657

I need to take a step back, and reread this game
    Cause now I'm starting to humor the possibility of Damus being scum, fallingfox is still always lock town to me

For Damus to be scum tho, then distorted is town,and I need him to respond, cause there is reasons to believe both your claims are fake

And I've been watching you Damus, you sheep everyone of my votes, except, let me guess, the one mafia we lynched, where you jumped on light, even when I said that light was still town after all that, and told people to remove their votes

8. ISO #4658

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    RPing really isn't my thing lol.

I guess I should explain my role card though.

In a relationship with blink's character as he said I'm also friends with "Jovena Stuart" I don't think anybody claimed that name yet?

There's also something about my dad telling me to stay away from "Baby Face" and "The Ring" who are apparently mobsters so I would assume that's who we're going for but my guess is those are alias's of people given proper names.
    Why is the gender important? is there a role that targets people based on their gender?

my rp mentions that i should stay away from baby face and the ring(the puccini brothers)
    there are no ducks in my rp.

Im just a teenage girl going to school and having opinions about everything.

Clifford Rowan Hanson is my boyfriend
    Katrine York is my Bff
    Eh, I'm not going to find it all... conclusion: Fable didn't give away all the info so it checks out.

Okay, utilise your new found power as locktown.

9. ISO #4659

10. ISO #4660

11. ISO #4661

12. ISO #4662

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Ok. Do the iso and come to the truth.
    You and I have voted similar targets but we also vote different targets as well.
    I’ve explained my reasons for each vote and the EOD lynches have been ones I was absent from for sheer reasons of timing.
    We will see once I ISO you latee

13. ISO #4663

I told screenplay he was stubborn town and he died, I said auckmid was lock town in my eyes, and he died...

It's like these night kills are spiteing me...
    Well, the srceenplay kill could have been a genuine attempt at finding scum and there was a lot of scum talk around srceenplay.

Pretty sure the SK wants to wipe out mafia too.

14. ISO #4664

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Well, the srceenplay kill could have been a genuine attempt at finding scum and there was a lot of scum talk around srceenplay.

Pretty sure the SK wants to wipe out mafia too.
    Ya and even they are having a hard time... Which is definitely saying something... Also why screenplay over distorted? That's another good question

15. ISO #4665

16. ISO #4666

17. ISO #4667

18. ISO #4668

19. ISO #4669

20. ISO #4670

21. ISO #4671

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Day 3

In the NightRobert Cook (screenplay)was killed / was a Professor

In the Night Cooper Clarke (Auckmid)was killed / was a Architect

Spoiler : screenplay Last Will :
    Scum is trying to take the town leadership position. Probably more that one. Look for those who said to find the rb but didn’t vote that way.
    Avivion might be the SK. If efe dies at night we will have a lot of winfom around if avivion is bow jester or not.
    Remember there is a red check on wisp.
    Spoiler : screenplay Role Card :
    Professor Robert Cook (screenplay)

Robert Cook is a 49-year-old Professor at the Junior College whose life is dominated by solving the murder of his brother, Brad Cook. Brad was stabbed in 2015 and the killer was never brought to justice. only lead you have is some one called the killer BabyFace. He has a postgraduate degree in computing. He is obsessed with jazz. Physically, Robert is in pretty good shape. He is short with pale skin, blonde hair and brown eyes. He has a mole on his left cheek. He grew up in a working class neighborhood. His mother left when he was young, leaving him with his father, who was a drunk. You have a bad habit of talking in your sleep.
    He is currently in a relationship with Angela King. She is a 45-year-old Architect that designs Pools..
    Robert has been seeing Judi Clark is a 28-year-old middle manager on the side. They hook up some of the time when Angela is out of town. They Met 2 months ago. He also hangs around with Harrison Johnston and Ivy Farrell. They enjoy football together.
    You knew Tod (The dead mayor) was calling this meeting to tell everyone who the Mafia was. Tod had trusted to tell you this. But how did the scum know?

Action: Target one player during the day. You will gain a permanent night chat with that player.
    At the time of your death your Protegee will gain all of your abilities in addition to their role powers.
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Spoiler : Auckmid Last Will :
    RP Information: I'm 32 years old, British and my occupation matches my role name. I'm intelligent and carful, but pessimistic and moody. I'm straight, dropped out of business in college, hang around Kerrie Lennon and Elsbeth Walker and do charity work with them. I'm best friends with David Wilson. I also have a massive amount of RP for David (Light), but that isn't really relevant anymore. My N1 targets were Wiisp and Damus (primarily to move Wiisp away since I thought he was a likely kill target). N2 targets were Bahkieh and Falling Foxes (primarily to move Bahkieh who I'm pretty much lock town on and I think has quite a high chance of being the kill target).

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Wiisp
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @naz
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon / Scvmurderer
    @Kenny
    (Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    (Eclipse) Doctor: Cara Allen
    (Fable / CPB) Citizen: Melissa Sampson
    (screenplay) Professor: Robert Cook
    (Auckmid) Architect: Cooper Clarke
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1
    Lynch Day 2
    Mod Killed Day 2
    Killed Night 2
    Killed Night 2

7 votes to hammer.
    -vote kenny
    so wht were u saying about auckmid being a "confirmed tpr" ?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

22. ISO #4672

Aivion was lying
    Bahkieh was lying
    Srceenplay was lying

Based on that last will it seems Auckmid was BD.
    But he flipped mafia and killed by mafia.
    @Fallen Foxes @Bahkieh
    Were you bussed?
    screenplay didnt lie. he was claimed professor.

i called out auckmid hard yesterday, and kenny pushed heavily in his defense.

23. ISO #4673

24. ISO #4674

25. ISO #4675

26. ISO #4676

27. ISO #4677

28. ISO #4678

-vote Numbertwo

That was a bullshit play last night. Why would town be so slimey, especially when he wasn't involved in the thread the whole time and in theory didn't have any realistic reads on Eclipse himself?
    i got a red check on numbertwo last night btw - for people wondering my check.

yes wiisp....lay into me for checking, but i didnt want him to be an unknown today after that shitty EoD play.

29. ISO #4679

30. ISO #4680

31. ISO #4681

32. ISO #4682

Tailor

Action: Target one player at night, making them appear as any role of your choosing if they die that night.

^ It doesn't say it makes them appear as any ALIGNMENT, but any ROLE.

So would that mean the Architect role is scum? and that's why he's red? (IF he was tailored that is).

33. ISO #4683

[SPOILER]
    -vote Falling Foxes

@naz
    english plz #8
    -vote unvote
    so your vote still stands, does that mean you have a real reason to vote him? or is your vote still biased? also go read your role pm, it should be a requirement
    -vote naz
    damn naz handled that well, I like her, shes good for now

-vote unvote
    @Kenny
    Hallo! Wie gehts? du bist nächste!
    Does your flavor give you reason to believe Timmy is still alive? my flavor has no mention of this Timmy
    Opinion on Naz's and Blink's entrance?
    other thoughts?

-vote AIVION
    Sounds like efekann can be a poisoner, which can exist as town, 3p, or even mafia

I hate his 3p focus he can die

-vote efekannn02
    -vote unvote
    -vote ganelon
    -vote Ganelon
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    -vote Kenny

@Distorted
    Damus did a better job at convincing me then you did
    @Kenny
    where are you at in the game? that response was really pockety... why am I town?
    -vote Kenny
    Uhhh?? For what reasons is this vote made?
    -vote Light_Yagami

I can’t fathom how you, at this moment, haven’t invested time into reading the current trains and providing your thoughts in a clear manner. You’ve really impressed me with some of your solving prowess but you’ve been kinda lazy this game.

Where do you stand on Kenny? Do you believe Distorted is trying to pocket and for what reasons if so?
    Opinions on Fallen?
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    [/SPOILER]

conclusion:

Damus wasn't around for most of those beginning votes. The Ganelon vote looks like a sheep. The Wiisp vote on Kenny actually says "convinced" by Damus even if Damus voted afterwards, seems like Damus pushed that one.

Vote on Light had nothing to do with Wiisp and happened before the wagon became MM.

34. ISO #4684

35. ISO #4685

36. ISO #4686

37. ISO #4687

38. ISO #4688

WAIT. I think I know... it was the Tailor...

I got weird feedback Night 1 saying that I "received a suit" I didn't know what to make of it at the time but I guess the intention was the tailor had changed my role to something different, perhaps they assumed that I was going to get NK'd by someone? I was a likely vig shot night 1...
    u got a suit? and u never once mentioned that feedback to town? scuuuumyyyyyyy

39. ISO #4689

40. ISO #4690

41. ISO #4691

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    What's Kenny's roleplay name in information does anybody know offhand?
    Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds - Kenny

42. ISO #4692

43. ISO #4693

44. ISO #4694

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    screenplay didnt lie. he was claimed professor.

i called out auckmid hard yesterday, and kenny pushed heavily in his defense.
    Light did say Auckmid was tpr, Auckmid himself acted like that too. His flip shows that he has been bus driver.
    So you pushing him to get protectives away from him, and me defending him would make you scum once again. Even if srceenplay flipped town, his actions were trash anyway.

45. ISO #4695

WAIT. I think I know... it was the Tailor...

I got weird feedback Night 1 saying that I "received a suit" I didn't know what to make of it at the time but I guess the intention was the tailor had changed my role to something different, perhaps they assumed that I was going to get NK'd by someone? I was a likely vig shot night 1...
    ok, this is pinging me more and more as i keep reading.

If mafia tried to give you a "suit" to frame ur roll flip, but u were not the target of a BD or a mafia kill N1 - AND u dont mention the feedback at all?

this makes it sound like u want us to think mafia targeted u.

46. ISO #4696

well if auk and ff were bussed, then yeah i guess auckmids flip is most likely tailor then
    Then explain why he's red? I already made a post above about the tailor role doing roles not alignments.

No one is really discussing that.

47. ISO #4697

48. ISO #4698

i got a red check on numbertwo last night btw - for people wondering my check.

yes wiisp....lay into me for checking, but i didnt want him to be an unknown today after that shitty EoD play.
    So, still waiting for you to hit someone other than town then so we can know if you are paranoid or not...

49. ISO #4699

50. ISO #4700