M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 103
Register

User Tag List

Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,150 of 5654
  1. ISO #5101

2. ISO #5102

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Is Efekannn02 actually the serial killer?
    In my world it’s eother Fallen or Scv
    Aside from my flavor I could create a case as to why I feel like he's the SK.

I'll do that when I get home there's probably some key points to dig up.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #5103

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Not to mention I feel like it's now or never..

If we mislynch again I'm probably never gonna have a chance to Lynch him and stay town sided.

I gotta be honest there... it's true.
    This only works if Efe is SK. But if that's honest then I rescind my promise

If you wanna win, you have to debunk why everyone else isn't SK, gimme some cases. :P

Would Naz be SK? Idk, really. Was Distorted talking shit about Blink for no reason?

4. ISO #5104

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post

If you wanna win, you have to debunk why everyone else isn't SK, gimme some cases. :P

Would Naz be SK? Idk, really. Was Distorted talking shit about Blink for no reason?
    Yep yep!

Gonna get my thinking cap on and get into Ms. Serious mode!!!!

> : )

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #5105

6. ISO #5106

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Now we HAVE to Lynch Efekannn

Btw I do leave the game host told me recently lol. So that would get both neutrals out of the game
    That sounds like a win for every1, then why arent we lynching?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

7. ISO #5107

8. ISO #5108

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    That sounds like a win for every1, then why arent we lynching?
    Ya!!!! ^_^

9. ISO #5109

Lol xD

10. ISO #5110

11. ISO #5111

12. ISO #5112

13. ISO #5113

14. ISO #5114

If I survive until the end of the game, sure.
    so if u survive until the end of the game, and we lynched 2 more towns, effectively putting us on Lylo, u would lynch efe then to give aivion the win? this literally sounds like u are admitting to scum right here.

I can promise you an Efe flip, just not today. Stay alive a little longer.
    This is what that was following. this is completely a scum POV pretty much stating "once we have the game locked (scum) we will lynch efe for u."

if ur wondering what not to do as town, its give the game away on lylo

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

15. ISO #5115

16. ISO #5116

17. ISO #5117

18. ISO #5118

19. ISO #5119

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im talking about wnating to keep SK since hes working with us. hes trying to keep a hinted SK lean on him. thats covering for him being mafia. if hes town, hes literally been sitting here claiming SK since he has been here, doing nothing. lol
    he also said he read the "whole day 3" so far. so...why no opinions on anyone? cuz he has no pressure.

20. ISO #5120

21. ISO #5121

i would still prefer a damus or FF lynch, but everyone seems opposed to it lol (not susp at all?, think mafia would love to push at some of the "towncore" for a lynch). but nope, no1 wanted to scapegoat with me. damus and FF kinda went at each other, but no1 else tried to jump in and take a side. I wont state further on that for now because i want pressure elsewhere, its still early

22. ISO #5122

he also said he read the "whole day 3" so far. so...why no opinions on anyone? cuz he has no pressure.
    No boss!!!

No ;-;

Ganelon/scv is innocent....

23. ISO #5123

this is the worst piece of bait this game. lol

I will be pushing for your lynch today. just not this early.

24. ISO #5124

25. ISO #5125

26. ISO #5126

@Scvmurderer straight up make ur claim. are u SK or are u citizen.
    He's just a cit no abilities he's been cleared already..

27. ISO #5127

28. ISO #5128

29. ISO #5129

30. ISO #5130

31. ISO #5131

32. ISO #5132

Dont worry,this rabbit hole goes deeper. Probably.
    I...

I think I'm in love with you...

Please someone slap some sense into me...

33. ISO #5133

34. ISO #5134

35. ISO #5135

than for the love of god, if u have read like u said u have, can u post who u would want to see lynched today (besides me) and why.

and who ur strongest townreads are.
    If we're seriously not considering Efe as SK even after my soon-to-be case being made on him, then I want Kenny to go, for he's probably Mafia Roleblocker.

Dat is all.

36. ISO #5136

37. ISO #5137

38. ISO #5138

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    wtf
    are
    you
    people
    doing
    We're lynching the Efekannn.~

39. ISO #5139

40. ISO #5140

41. ISO #5141

alright. im fine with that, no efe is not SK.
    ITS LIKE YOU JUST KNOW!

tell me your secrets! I demand it as your employee!

I want workers compensation

42. ISO #5142

CHOO CHOO

Damn you just won.

Your gif is way cooler... ;-;

43. ISO #5143

44. ISO #5144

read the death note the SK left. that is not efe.
    Wasn't it you that made the argument that the death note has a chance to be efe?

Or am I going crazy?

45. ISO #5145

46. ISO #5146

47. ISO #5147

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    *slap*

...I... I feel better now.

Thank you mr. Horse pirate man.~

48. ISO #5148

49. ISO #5149

You find me a scum, I provide you with not only a win, but shiny things too
    Hands Kenny over on a silver platter

May I has win now??~ Hehe~

^_^

50. ISO #5150

Anyways im going to bed now. I'll lve my vote on efe until i get back from work tmrw. I dont see a downside to an efe lynch :P
    Good night :3

A vote for Efe is a vote for us all.~