M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 111
Register

User Tag List

Page 111 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,550 of 5654
  1. ISO #5501

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Lynch Me = SK can f mafia up
    Lynch Damus = there is still a chance for mafia to win by having sk reduce the amount of townies
    Then let's Lynch you~

^_^

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #5502

3. ISO #5503

4. ISO #5504

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Don't betray us @AIVION ;n; I really am trying to find a way to make it work and both Blink and I literally ADMITTED we were okay with a Efe lynch and win for you so long as scum couldn't win.
    You said that two mafia in the graveyard meant you would lynch efekannn.

But you went against your word here.

5. ISO #5505

6. ISO #5506

Damus wants to go for the hard way lol

no way we lynch SCV he is way too valuable aswell as me

Having both SCV and I alive at endgame is deadly for town
    Just remember the game where I was rigger and kept receiving guns from Scv and shot everyone I hate and almost won?
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #5507

Don't betray us @AIVION ;n; I really am trying to find a way to make it work and both Blink and I literally ADMITTED we were okay with a Efe lynch and win for you so long as scum couldn't win.
    Was I really right with you 2 being scum?

and this is why nobody should ever try to lynch me or be rude on me
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #5508

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    You said that two mafia in the graveyard meant you would lynch efekannn.

But you went against your word here.
    Damus has a point you know...

Who's really betraying who here??

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

9. ISO #5509

10. ISO #5510

11. ISO #5511

@AIVION I the helpful town was for a Efekannn02 lynch since d1 aslong as Distorted stayed out of that shit
    They actually didnt help you at all FF never tried for a Efe lynch and all Damus did was sheep the hell out of the game

lets lynch me and please side with town <3 (goddamn Damus will say something similiar and try to get you on their side)
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #5512

13. ISO #5513

14. ISO #5514

15. ISO #5515

16. ISO #5516

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I noticed you two are.

Appreciated but this screws you over hard so what's the plan? Feels strange is all
    Notice how he made an emotional jab? Saying that the town wasn't going to vote Efe and we are going to back stab you. He's trying to earn your trust to side with them. This play makes sense if efe isn't sk, he then gets your vote, 2 kills and then town is outnumbered for the mafia win.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

17. ISO #5517

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    It goes against our town wincon if there's a chance scum can still win. Lynching Efe at this point would be boarderline gamethrowing.
    No it wouldnt. There is no gamethrowing or borderline anything here. Stop
    You do know that voting me will make mafia lose right?

I can already see the future
    It might. It might not.

Once again. I am going to point this out.

SK and Mafia need each other.

18. ISO #5518

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Notice how he made an emotional jab? Saying that the town wasn't going to vote Efe and we are going to back stab you. He's trying to earn your trust to side with them. This play makes sense if efe isn't sk, he then gets your vote, 2 kills and then town is outnumbered for the mafia win.
    Vote Efekannn Bahkieh. Do you see anyone else with SK equity?

19. ISO #5519

20. ISO #5520

21. ISO #5521

It's obvious what Damus is doing lol.

It's obvious naz is his partner also.

I don't knock him for trying but scum really played this game terribly.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

22. ISO #5522

@AIVION

9 players

5 town + 2 neutral + 2 scum --> if we lynch Efe (which I genuinely believe is town) then we'll have 3 town kills before tomorrow. That'll bring us to 2 town, 2 neutral and 2 scum. Even if we manage to convince the neutrals to lynch the SK with us we'll lose one town at night.

IF we lynch scum today then that will bring us to 3 town + 2 neutral + 1 scum. We lynch the other scum then we have one town NK and we have 2 town +2 neutrals. We could actually still win in this scenario if we lynch SK and even if we didn't then AIVION and SK get the win. Which is a preferable way to lose in this game for me.

If we lynch SK then we'll have 4 town + 1 neutral + 2 scum. We lynch a scum - > 3 town +1 neutral +1 scum and we could lynch the last scum and claim the victory. If we lynched Efe instead and Efe is town then we lose and scum get the victory. I'm not letting scum win this.

Basically 100% of the time if Efe is town and we lynch him town lose this game.

23. ISO #5523

or the sk kills the obvious mafia (stupid Damus...)
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #5524

25. ISO #5525

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    No it wouldnt. There is no gamethrowing or borderline anything here. Stop

It might. It might not.

Once again. I am going to point this out.

SK and Mafia need each other.
    Nah i won't stop you're not playing the game from a town. Pov.

@naz why wont you vote damus?

26. ISO #5526

@AIVION

9 players

5 town + 2 neutral + 2 scum --> if we lynch Efe (which I genuinely believe is town) then we'll have 3 town kills before tomorrow. That'll bring us to 2 town, 2 neutral and 2 scum. Even if we manage to convince the neutrals to lynch the SK with us we'll lose one town at night.

IF we lynch scum today then that will bring us to 3 town + 2 neutral + 1 scum. We lynch the other scum then we have one town NK and we have 2 town +2 neutrals. We could actually still win in this scenario if we lynch SK and even if we didn't then AIVION and SK get the win. Which is a preferable way to lose in this game for me.

If we lynch SK then we'll have 4 town + 1 neutral + 2 scum. We lynch a scum - > 3 town +1 neutral +1 scum and we could lynch the last scum and claim the victory. If we lynched Efe instead and Efe is town then we lose and scum get the victory. I'm not letting scum win this.

Basically 100% of the time if Efe is town and we lynch him town lose this game.
    oh shit you're outting my evil plan
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #5527

28. ISO #5528

29. ISO #5529

30. ISO #5530

31. ISO #5531

32. ISO #5532

33. ISO #5533

34. ISO #5534

I didn't.
    Everything that comes out of his mouth is utter BS and players should never listen to anything the confirmed scum says, its all low tier wifom.

We still play this game logically we have an outed scum. We lynch it.

Naz has contributed nothing and sheeped the trains. All the other players just dont fit on mafia scumteam.

35. ISO #5535

36. ISO #5536

Everything that comes out of his mouth is utter BS and players should never listen to anything the confirmed scum says, its all low tier wifom.

Naz has contributed nothing and sheeped the trains. All the other players just dont fit on mafia scumteam.
    Thats a game losing play. But please go ahead.
    @AIVION
    Its a scum game now. Be with us

37. ISO #5537

38. ISO #5538

39. ISO #5539

lets please win

I dont want to die as the prophet who lost by having people who didnt listen to him at the first place

if we lose I lose all my respect for Distorted again
    I Like Ice Cream

40. ISO #5540

41. ISO #5541

O.o

Oh man this game is getting crazy now...

42. ISO #5542

@AIVION if you side with scum we will be sad and dissappointed

if you side with town you might get revenge on the most townies for not lynching me but remember I wanted to help you and I dont deserve a loss like that

Damus did nothing and sheep me at a point then give up instantly
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #5543

44. ISO #5544

45. ISO #5545

46. ISO #5546

47. ISO #5547

You realise @Damus_Graves that turning @AIVION against us is only going to make us go harder for the win. You don't have the numbers to lynch Efe. We were willing to trip ourselves up to fulfill the promise but we don't need AIVION for the win if town vote together.
    Im hedging my bets

Do you see where im at with the numbers? Lynching anyone other than SK loses town the game

48. ISO #5548

49. ISO #5549

@AIVION if you side with scum we will be sad and dissappointed

if you side with town you might get revenge on the most townies for not lynching me but remember I wanted to help you and I dont deserve a loss like that

Damus did nothing and sheep me at a point then give up instantly
    You guys are gonna Lynch damus anyway and I'm probably not going to be able to win tomorrow..

So what does it matter?

50. ISO #5550