Page 47 of 114 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,350 of 5654
  1. ISO #2301

2. ISO #2302

3. ISO #2303

4. ISO #2304

5. ISO #2305

Re: Timmy Town

At this point it's more probable that MM will get the votes so let's get it going:

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #2306

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Fable
    lets look at the horseshoe rule

the best players are the ones with accurate reads, that actually push them, if you are in the 3rd category those with good reads, that dont actually push them, which is a category that doesnt help get scum lynched, then you allow the worst category to control the game, those with inaccurate reads, and high influence to control the game, the second popular category for scum, next to those with inaccurate reads, and low influence
    I've been doing this for 6 years I don't need a lecture from some arrogant VM player.

7. ISO #2307

8. ISO #2308

9. ISO #2309

10. ISO #2310

11. ISO #2311

12. ISO #2312

13. ISO #2313

14. ISO #2314

15. ISO #2315

16. ISO #2316

17. ISO #2317

It's only 10 minutes towards EoD so I'm going to have to go off of what I've read which is up to around post 1900.

I didn't see much compelling towards lynching Kenny relative to anyone else, so he isn't near the top of my list.

Efe and MM are both people that I am happy seeing lynched. Efe's flip could clear some information up as well as bring a resolution to the entire Aivion vs Efe showdown. I'd also be happy having Efe out of the game (sorry Efe, but you create a ton of noise).

I really found the MM defense of Efe to be super sketchy and it seems like it could be easily scum motivated regardless of Efe's faction. I don't think a town player would stick their neck out for Efe.

18. ISO #2318

19. ISO #2319

5 minutes.. >.>

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

20. ISO #2320

21. ISO #2321

22. ISO #2322

23. ISO #2323

shit i had to drive across rown i was trying to get out of it what's happening
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #2324

25. ISO #2325

26. ISO #2326

Oh shit lol
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

27. ISO #2327

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    I wanted to lynch efe who clearly isn't village.

MM could maybe be lost wolf but he has more village equity than efe does.
    Unfortunately that isn't happening today we barely have 2 minutes left.

Cmon!!

28. ISO #2328

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Will you protect me during the scary night? = O
    I got your back <3

29. ISO #2329

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    It's only 10 minutes towards EoD so I'm going to have to go off of what I've read which is up to around post 1900.

I didn't see much compelling towards lynching Kenny relative to anyone else, so he isn't near the top of my list.

Efe and MM are both people that I am happy seeing lynched. Efe's flip could clear some information up as well as bring a resolution to the entire Aivion vs Efe showdown. I'd also be happy having Efe out of the game (sorry Efe, but you create a ton of noise).

I really found the MM defense of Efe to be super sketchy and it seems like it could be easily scum motivated regardless of Efe's faction. I don't think a town player would stick their neck out for Efe.
    All this and no vote?

30. ISO #2330

31. ISO #2331

32. ISO #2332

This thread has been fluxing from 3 members to 7 to 11-12 members >.>

What is happening lol.

33. ISO #2333

34. ISO #2334

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Not the marsh! He always gets lynched too early
    Then you must be content with a no-lynch.

This also strengthens my MM + Efe + SCV Theory

35. ISO #2335

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I honestly think MM is playing the same exact game he played in Converging Realities. He was the first person to get lynched there, was voted by a town majority, and flipped TPR. I feel much more confident about several other scumreads.
    This is such a weird point since you are essentially casting last minute doubt on the current lynch candidate as the main alternative, seeing how you're the only other person with more then 2 votes.

36. ISO #2336

37. ISO #2337

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Not the marsh! He always gets lynched too early
    no u

38. ISO #2338

39. ISO #2339

1 minute........

40. ISO #2340

and no lynch. yay \o/

41. ISO #2341

EOD Fable (1 [L-9]):
    Light_Yagami
    Marshmallow Marshall (7 [L-3]):
    naz, Wiisp, AIVION, blinkskater, Auckmid, Falling Foxes, Bahkieh
    Efekannn02 (2 [L-8]):
    Distorted, Fable
    Kenny (4 [L-6]):
    Efekannn02, Ganelon, Numbertwo, Scvmurderer
    Wiisp (2 [L-8]):
    Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse
    Light_Yagami (2 [L-8]):
    Damus_Graves, srceenplay

Will post EOD IN a Min
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

42. ISO #2342

Night 1

Town has decided to lynch
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI (PUCCINI Crime Family)

Player has not left a LW

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Light_Yagami
    @Wiisp
    @Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @Scvmurderer
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Fable
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon
    @Kenny

(Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1

Night 1 will end

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Night actions will only be accepted up until 1 hour before night ends!
    All Night actions will only be accepted by Discord at Dude Mike#0862

Last edited by Mike; March 15th, 2019 at 04:35 PM.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

43. ISO #2343

Day 2

In the NightDavid Wilson (Light_Yagami) was a Blacksmith
    Carmen Osborne (Scvmurderer) was a Citizen

Spoiler : Light_Yagami Last Will :
    Id Look Into Fable, Srceenplay & Numbertwo They Give Me A Scummy Vibe I Pushed Wiisp Hard Because I Wanted To Be Sure Of Their Intentions Wiisp Is Likely Town Upon Review Of The Thread.

Spoiler : Scvmurderer Last Will :
    CHOO CHOO.
    Spoiler : Role Card :
    Citizen Carmen Osborne (Scvmurderer)

Carmen Osborne is a 63-year-old IT technician who enjoys relaxing, jigsaw puzzles and checking news stories against Snopes. He is friendly and caring, but can also be very pessimistic and a bit untidy.
    He is American who defines himself as straight. He finished school and then left academia. He has a severe phobia of cats
    Physically, Carmen is in good shape. He is average-height with bronze skin, blonde hair and black eyes.
    He grew up in a working class neighborhood. After his father died when he was young, he was raised by his mother
    He is currently married to Ashton Lillie Berry. Ashton is 20 years older than him and works as an artist.
    Carmen's best friend is a former tradesperson called Sean Watts. They get on well most of the time. He also hangs around with Rafferty Coates and Blake Field. They enjoy recycling together.

Action: None
    Has the power of the vote
    Wincon: All factions opposing Town must be eliminated. Need no less than 2 town alive at end.

Living Players Graveyard How they died
    @blinkskater
    @Damus_Graves
    @Efekannn02
    @AIVION
    @Auckmid
    @Wiisp
    @Eclipse
    @Numbertwo
    @Distorted
    @Bahkieh
    @srceenplay
    @naz
    @Fable
    @Falling Foxes
    @Ganelon
    @Kenny

(Cryptonic) Mayor: Tod Johnson
    (Marshmallow Marshall) Lawyer: Armando “The Ring” PUCCINI
    (Light_Yagami) Blacksmith: David Wilson
    (Scvmurderer) Citizen: Carmen Osborne
    Killed Night 0
    Lynch Day 1
    Killed Night 1
    Killed Night 1

@Cpb will be replacing in for Fable Cpb is a Good player from Video Mafia that plays FM also.

Last edited by Mike; March 15th, 2019 at 06:52 PM.

44. ISO #2344

45. ISO #2345

46. ISO #2346

47. ISO #2347

48. ISO #2348

49. ISO #2349

50. ISO #2350