M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 104
Register

User Tag List

Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,200 of 5654
  1. ISO #5151

2. ISO #5152

3. ISO #5153

4. ISO #5154

5. ISO #5155

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    cheater

Dats rude

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #5156

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Distorted @Damus_Graves
    get the hell off scvm...
    i was just hoping to get pressure there while he was here....but he is usually in idgaf mode lol nothing really changes. ill just put him in the same category efe is in then.

-vote falling foxes

this, kenny, or damus is where i want it to be today. ofc its early so im open for any suggestions, and i will not fight the town hard if they really want a different lynch. because as i said yesterday, if i hard advocate a lynch and its wrong, im next, town loses... aivion has already hinted saying she WANTS to vote with town to win, but there may be a possibility that wont happen, which fox has pretty much hard "hinted?" or just flat out said, he will do when the time comes.

him using that "i promise to get you your lynch soon, if im alive". that is his way of telling her not to vote him, and hinting they need to get control of the game; aka lynch towns. that is what i saw in that post.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

7. ISO #5157

My World
    Name: Role: Flavor
    Blink N/A Jeff Peters
    Damus BG Craig Blaise
    Efe SK? Sean Watts
    Aiv EXE Daniel Andy Russel
    Wisp TRACKER Daniel Sampson
    Numbertwo N/A? Jovena
    Bahk ARCHITECT Angela King
    Fox VANILLA? Kevin Hanson
    Scvm VANILLA? Carmen Osborune
    Kenny N/A Jamie Kaitlyn Reynolds
    Naz N/A Judi Clark
    Distorted Cop Melissa Sampson

This actually makes a lot of sense
    @blinkskater @Kenny @naz @Numbertwo did you claim vt?

still no claims?

8. ISO #5158

9. ISO #5159

i was just hoping to get pressure there while he was here....but he is usually in idgaf mode lol nothing really changes. ill just put him in the same category efe is in then.

-vote falling foxes

this, kenny, or damus is where i want it to be today. ofc its early so im open for any suggestions, and i will not fight the town hard if they really want a different lynch. because as i said yesterday, if i hard advocate a lynch and its wrong, im next, town loses... aivion has already hinted saying she WANTS to vote with town to win, but there may be a possibility that wont happen, which fox has pretty much hard "hinted?" or just flat out said, he will do when the time comes.

him using that "i promise to get you your lynch soon, if im alive". that is his way of telling her not to vote him, and hinting they need to get control of the game; aka lynch towns. that is what i saw in that post.
    I handed you Kenny.

It's like you're throwing me away like a soiled cloth ;/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #5160

11. ISO #5161

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I have no clue whats going on here
    Vote Efe or Kenny.

Then you may proceed to do whatever.

12. ISO #5162

13. ISO #5163

14. ISO #5164

=(

whats ur real read on fox? and damus? we know u want to see kenny hang already
    Tbh I'm on the fence with the Fox man: I know he plays a good game I've seen it happen in the Werewolf game. Maybe I'm biased but I feel his town self here, and if nothing else he's SK if it's not Efe (But I'm pretty sure it's Efe) I don't think he's teamed up with anyone since he wouldn't buss his teammate Day 1 I've mentioned PerC Meta to be heavily biased against such behavior.

As for Damus, I dunno. I'm probably in the middle for that one. srceenplay mentioned numerous times in our professor chat how he mindmelded with Damus and held him highly over everyone else.. so I suppose it's hard to really say one way or another.

15. ISO #5165

hold on..... @AIVION who did u open your 24/7 chat with?
    I have to wait until night before I get to do that.

16. ISO #5166

wait, what info do u have on kenny?
    I already said it numerous times:

1.) Female name

2.) 3 worded name (I feel like that indicates non-town like my name).

3.) We know little to nothing about his role play and refused to mention it.

I also just have a gut feeling, ya know?

17. ISO #5167

@blinkskater @Kenny @naz @Numbertwo did you claim vt?

still no claims?
    vt
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

18. ISO #5168

My World
    Name: Role: Flavor
    Blink N/A Jeff Peters
    Damus BG Craig Blaise
    Efe SK? Sean Watts
    Aiv EXE Daniel Andy Russel
    Wisp TRACKER Daniel Sampson
    Numbertwo N/A? Jovena
    Bahk ARCHITECT Angela King
    Fox N/A Kevin Hanson
    Scvm VANILLA? Carmen Osborune
    Kenny N/A Jamie Kaitlyn Reynolds
    Naz VANILLA Judi Clark
    Distorted Cop Melissa Sampson

This actually makes a lot of sense
    wow cant blank quote, so here is filler

19. ISO #5169

wow cant blank quote, so here is filler
    I'm pretty sure Numbertwo claimed citizen.

20. ISO #5170

21. ISO #5171

22. ISO #5172

this is at the 5 minute mark

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I honestly think MM is playing the same exact game he played in Converging Realities. He was the first person to get lynched there, was voted by a town majority, and flipped TPR. I feel much more confident about several other scumreads.

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    This is such a weird point since you are essentially casting last minute doubt on the current lynch candidate as the main alternative, seeing how you're the only other person with more then 2 votes.

23. ISO #5173

24. ISO #5174

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Jamie Kaitlyn Raynolds... seems to mention you in the rolecard as gym assistant but nothing else beyond missing duck...
    ..Oh. She's a Gym assistant?

;-;

25. ISO #5175

26. ISO #5176

27. ISO #5177

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    [SPOILER]

[/SPOILER]

conclusion:

Damus wasn't around for most of those beginning votes. The Ganelon vote looks like a sheep. The Wiisp vote on Kenny actually says "convinced" by Damus even if Damus voted afterwards, seems like Damus pushed that one.

Vote on Light had nothing to do with Wiisp and happened before the wagon became MM.
    @Wiisp

28. ISO #5178

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    are you kidding? ;-;

Just hit the arrow on the quote I forgot the quotes wont show xD

29. ISO #5179

your leader has spoken, vote kenny
    ;-;

alright.

-vote Kenny

30. ISO #5180

31. ISO #5181

32. ISO #5182

33. ISO #5183

34. ISO #5184

35. ISO #5185

36. ISO #5186

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I have no clue whats going on here
    same dude
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

37. ISO #5187

Here's hoping Kenny is scum!

^_^

38. ISO #5188

39. ISO #5189

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    ..Oh. She's a Gym assistant?

;-;
    Personal trainer actually. My family also owns the gym, which I thought was the other reason for blink's flavor townread on me all this time. Apart from that I'm citizen, the name is also spelled Reynolds, not Raynolds. I have a 32 years old Lazare without last name, who noone mentioned here, as previous romance in my card. Dad left me with my mom when I was a kid, with the same exact wording as in cards that already flipped. Then I have some Richard Wilson and a Susan Meyer as people I hang out with in the card, but absolutely no info on them whatsoever.

40. ISO #5190

Apart from tho obvious ones I also see scum in srceenplay. Didn't like how he twisted my words before, and quickly looking through his iso I couldn't find anything towny either. He claims to be Bahkieh's husband, so I'd like some feedback from Bahkieh first. Or maybe even the woman he claims is his side-chick.
    this is when it was just starting to shift off kenny to MM

41. ISO #5191

42. ISO #5192

43. ISO #5193

44. ISO #5194

45. ISO #5195

46. ISO #5196

kenny always flips scum after that post that was brought up... always, and i feel bad that i didnt notice it before
    who are the other scum if its not you?
    numbertwo and the last one is hard because i'd have to check kenny's interactions again , but probably a PR claim based on that table you made

47. ISO #5197

if I was town cop, i wouldve just buried Damus there, and dealt with the consequences after...
    That's why i wanted a few nights. the thing is, knowing mike, he would use all the crazy roles over the regular. so the way i saw it, red checks had a higher % chance of being town to me. yeah yeah host meta ect ect but in the end i cant help but have that strong gut feeling about it.

however, im throwing a salmon at mike if he made me the cop that every check is red.

48. ISO #5198

Personal trainer actually. My family also owns the gym, which I thought was the other reason for blink's flavor townread on me all this time. Apart from that I'm citizen, the name is also spelled Reynolds, not Raynolds. I have a 32 years old Lazare without last name, who noone mentioned here, as previous romance in my card. Dad left me with my mom when I was a kid, with the same exact wording as in cards that already flipped. Then I have some Richard Wilson and a Susan Meyer as people I hang out with in the card, but absolutely no info on them whatsoever.
    hmm..

I kinda like it.

49. ISO #5199

I started this day with Eclipse, Numbertwo, Distorted, Damus, Srceenplay and Bahkieh as scumreads. I came to those reads through PoE by claims I caught day 1. Now,

Eclipse has started putting a focus on me ever since then. He randomly voted me several times, gave a very weak list of reads, overall obviously struggled. He coasted along. I was mafia with him just a game ago, in Converging Realities. His behavior absolutely matches what I’ve seen there. He seemed disturbed by Foxes’ reveal of there being a female scum role, he dedicated a, for his standards, fairly informative post towards trying to shift the scumhunting towards male names.

Numbertwo did nothing. He wasn’t replaced, he hasn’t contributed anything new. Naturally that would lead me to the conclusion he’s not opposed to staying in the situation the town is in at this moment. Either way, he also did not do anything to keep up the momentum of the game. I’d be strongly against pushes against this slot before something else gets revealed.

Damus did claim a name. The name he claimed also is one Wiisp has posted before. I do not know how much flavor Wiisp knows about his “best friend”, but his reaction seems like what Damus claimed matches what Wiisp expected. That puts Damus in a better spot regarding the mechanical read. Apart from that I find his play poor. He shouldn’t have claimed bodyguard, he shouldn’t have claimed busdriven as simply as he did. I feel like he wasted a ton of potential at that time, he could’ve easily used his info as lure for other scum.

Srceenplay’s action itself was incredibly shady. His roleclaim is professor. His ability is to create a permanent chat with a player, in case he dies that ability gets given to the play he invited to the chat. Of all people he chose AIVION, who spammed a lot, derailed the thread, claimed neutral. He has given a strong town power to a town-derailing neutral. I only see scum-motivation for that, as this would effectively let him communicate with an extra member for his team.

Bahkieh already slipped a lot of information yesterday. He was the one who revealed that Robert Cook is professor, he was also the one who revealed that Daniel Sampson is a cop. He also did so after Wiisp and Srceenplay claimed their names. Today he kept up with his playstyle of yesterday. Obviously he wants everyone to think that Wiisp is cop and Srceenplay is professor. It would make sense if his name wasn’t what he claimed, and he revealed his info to prevent Wiisp from thinking that the mafia has knowledge about him that the town doesn’t have. I believe he simply has a scum rolecard that says the names of the cops who are onto them. This would also align well with the starting flavor post of the mayor getting shot after finding out about the mafia’s identities.

Distorted is confirmed scum imo. He has been exposed, he failed on his roleclaim he used to defend himself. He realized that. His behavior drastically changed. All those signs are part of his scum-meta. He always acts like this when he screws up. None of what he did today also aided the town in any way. A town Distorted would try to solve the game. The scum Distorted we’ve seen this game did pretty much every possible thing he could have done to prevent that. I believe it’s fully clear already that Distorted is the lynch anyway.
    As such 4 of those 6 players remain scumreads.
    he put both Damus and Distorted in his PoE here

50. ISO #5200