4. ISO #2204

5. ISO #2205

6. ISO #2206

7. ISO #2207

8. ISO #2208

9. ISO #2209

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't think I can vote Efe with the strong feeling that he is town, that would be retarded, i'm sorry I wont do it.
    hmm.

I don't think I am able to comprehend your town read for the slot...

But it's noted.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

10. ISO #2210

11. ISO #2211

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Heh... You Wish Buddy.. You Wish.. Im Down To Lynch Anyone Here Right Now.. Im Reserving Hammer Vote With This Action.. Whoever At This Point Gets To Lynch 1.. With 2 Exceptions Ill Hammer..
    Dude the person with the most votes at EOD if we can't get to a hammer is lynched anyways come on dude LOL vote marshall with me and wisp
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #2212

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    you are a fucking twat, you know that? literally at work reading you shade and threaten me, and then I get home and i'm immediately harassed
    You Asked For 2 Hours I Gave You 2 Hours And 15 Minutes To Provide A Case.. You Did Not... As You "Promised" Also, You Never Reiterated "Relevant" Information About Yourself..

13. ISO #2213

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    hmm.

I don't think I am able to comprehend your town read for the slot...

But it's noted.
    As I can't really follow the meta comprehenson of the slot as it read to me as someone who basically shrugged off my pressure with trolling and fabricating a lot of aspects of his RP.

To me that doesn't feel like a town move.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #2214

You guys know in those crime shows the names they make with all the circles around them and then lines interconnecting people with connections? what are those called?

I also want to make one for this game so that I can solve it, and be everyones hero.

15. ISO #2215

You Asked For 2 Hours I Gave You 2 Hours And 15 Minutes To Provide A Case.. You Did Not... As You "Promised" Also, You Never Reiterated "Relevant" Information About Yourself..
    i sent my message at 6:45 pm est, I got home at literally 8:45pm thats when my shift ended, im not giving you any more information, all the relevant information is out there, including my god damn fucking role... GO READ THE THREAD AND LEAVE ME ALONE and learn how to play the game of mafia

16. ISO #2216

Dude the person with the most votes at EOD if we can't get to a hammer is lynched anyways come on dude LOL vote marshall with me and wisp
    Yeah And That Blows.. If You Cant Decide At That Point In My Opinion Should Be A Hung Jury.. Also, Im Down On Numbertwo.. But, Maybe We Have A Jailor.. IDFK

17. ISO #2217

As I can't really follow the meta comprehenson of the slot as it read to me as someone who basically shrugged off my pressure with trolling and fabricating a lot of aspects of his RP.

To me that doesn't feel like a town move.
    Efe doesn't play town like a town would, you need to understand this.

18. ISO #2218

ohh those were general thoughts, only the stuff under your ping was to you

@light_kagami
    I just got home, you can fucking hold up, im not writing anything in 4 minutes, nor to I care enough to write anything, like I said im not getting lynched
    Oh, ok xD Yea it's either Efekannn or MM at this point.

19. ISO #2219

Efe doesn't play town like a town would, you need to understand this.
    I just can't...

Especially since the only game I DID play with him he was Scum... and is doing basically what he's doing now...

20. ISO #2220

If I was actually neutral I'd be having more fun with this game honestly. I LOVE playing a neutral role like Jester exe or even witch (In the mod). The games where I played Jester (only neutral role I've gotten in FM) I was having a blast.

I felt like I overdid it this game, sure, but that's the nature of a hidden setup: I got consumed by the flavor I had in my disposal and used it a bit too heavily. (which is why I hate hidden setups.)

However, it did bring out some things like MM's scummy behavour and the way Efekannn reacted so I feel like in the end I was able to get a sense on things that way.

Other than that I've been to my town meta usually, and it's funny how Eclipse is the only person who honestly saw that over anyone else who actually KNOWS my town meta.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...K-S-OGC-MAYHEM
    Yeee, my frustrating attitude paid off! :3
    Spoiler : :
    Alright, I'm on a computer now, so I want to go ahead and say my thoughts here:

This was my first Jester FM. I was a bit nervous, I AM A CONFIDENT AND GREAT JESTER in the mod and other forms of mafia BESIDES FM's. My usually strategy as a Jester is to be annoying with my claims and such and hope my inconsistencies get me lynched. Once the scums were Rb'd in the mod and I claimed RB as a jester immediately in the day chat. I was lynched right afterwards <- Stuff like that.

This game, I started off strong. I wanted to be that Jester that was active in the chat instead of being a lurking scumbag. I wanted to push and pry at everyone. I legit thought Efekannn02 was Hypocrite, and figured PTB wouldn't make him scum. But then Kenny actually tried to do some stupid gambit, and he tried that as town in the Illuminati game SO I THOUGHT KENNY WAS TOWN DURING D1. So I figured *hey, if Efekannn and kenny are both town and I get them riled at me, I could just win that way!*

So I started littering all my posts with scummy garbage like Additional information (I KNEW YOU WERE TOWN. We are BOTH town. I am CONFIDENT with my thoughts) etc etc to see if people picked up on my scumminess. I pushed inconsistently and Irrationally against Efe and Kenny.

Efe was lynched D1 and he flipped scum.

I legit Panicked.

The night chat went around and I was just sort of dunno what to do during it. Kind of whatever, really. Saw Light claim NoctiZ (HELLO SCUM) I saw he would counter push me when I asked if I CC'd him would he? So it was then when I decided to Counter Claim him. Hoping he would push me. (HE NEVER DID WTF. SO I BLEW YOUR DAMN GREENHOUSE UP I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT).

Kenny claimed Jailor and I PANICKED. HE SCUMREAD ME AND I WAS AFRAID HE WAS REALLY AAMIRUS, WHAT IF HE JAILED AND EXECUTED ME?

I pushed kenny on purpose Day 2 for that reason. I was super scared he was really Aamirus. So I started acting stupid, Illogical. Created the scummiest and dumbest gambit the world has ever seen. I didn't like the way I was thinking, It literally gave me migranes for days on end how I was acting. Every post I would regurgitate I would just get a bigger and bigger headache (I HATED MYSELF AND MY PLAYSTYLE. LIKE I THINK IT WILL LEGIT TAKE ME WEEKS TO GET OUT OF THIS MINDSET).

So that was my plan. Then I realized with the fact that I knew Light was scum, MM sort of made me think otherwise. I was like (If he's jailor then MM must be Calix! So I must buddy buddy with him since he townread me). So I did just that. When he tried to help me turbolynch Kenny, I was SO SURE that he was scum with Light. But as the day went on I realized (wait, no way. If Light is scum, then it makes NO SENSE for MM to be scum) So I was like (oh... Shit. I was being overly pushy for almost no reason). It kind of got me scumread a BIT but I think I was just being read as a dumb town. Which made me fell apart.

So then that gambit happened, my final attempt at winning this game. If Light wouldn't push me and vote me, then I had to do this. I didn't account for Stealth lynching TSC, I was panicking.

It was then when I started saying "LYNCH KIRA LYNCH KIRA!" I didn't want the scums to have a night kill. If TSC is lynched and they kill MM. It's Stealth, Me, and the two scums. I was at the Scums mercy. I had NO CHANCE To win in that scenario.

I even made that semi-decent case in the end on Light's part after Kenny told me to calm down with my emotional garbage. Then when TSC was lynched, I decided to just play the bad guy in the night chat. Act like I was PTB. Maybe I could be lynched?

I knew Scums HAD to of known I was Efekannn at that point. There's no way. My hopes is that MM get's the roleblock and they lynch Kenny then Me.

This ending BLEW MY MIND. LOL.

In the end, I still can't believe I won. I had a laughing fit at work when I saw the end there, and my co-workers thought I was mad. WELL, I AM MAD! INSANELY MAD! A-HA! A-HA!

-vote MarshMallow Marshall
    You were my favorite this game. Light was my second favorite since him and I had fun with the Roleplay.

@Light_Yagami Btw I DID have fun in the beginning with that Roleplay. Maybe for your next game tone it down a bit though?

Just saying.

GG WP Thanks for Hosting @PowersThatBe this was one hell of a fucking ride. I may of had legit migranes from how insane I was this game, but at least it was a hellish ride that I persevered and came out victorious in the end.

Also sorry for frustrating you Stealth, lol. But Efekannn was born to be frustrating :P

AIVION was jester there, Efe was scum who got turbolynched day 1. AIVION had by far the highest post count with double the posts of the 2nd highest.

21. ISO #2221

i sent my message at 6:45 pm est, I got home at literally 8:45pm thats when my shift ended, im not giving you any more information, all the relevant information is out there, including my god damn fucking role... GO READ THE THREAD AND LEAVE ME ALONE and learn how to play the game of mafia
    And Thats How You Tunnel Guys.. Dig A Hole They Cant Back Out Of..

22. ISO #2222

I just can't...

Especially since the only game I DID play with him he was Scum... and is doing basically what he's doing now...
    Distorted knows what i'm talking about here, it's not something easily explained. I've won a scum game with Efe, he was scum read the entire game. But I was orchestrating lynches elsewhere so he survived.

He reacts differently when he's under real pressure. This game he doesn't have a care in the world because I do believe he is actually bulletproof.

23. ISO #2223

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...K-S-OGC-MAYHEM

AIVION was jester there, Efe was scum who got turbolynched day 1. AIVION had by far the highest post count with double the posts of the 2nd highest.
    Actually it's funny you mention this game, as this is the game that Efe was scum in that I played with him. xD

But nah, I have a WHOLE DIFFERENT Mindset when I'm a jester. My play here can't even compare TBH.

24. ISO #2224

Distorted knows what i'm talking about here, it's not something easily explained. I've won a scum game with Efe, he was scum read the entire game. But I was orchestrating lynches elsewhere so he survived.

He reacts differently when he's under real pressure. This game he doesn't have a care in the world because I do believe he is actually bulletproof.
    hmmm...

I see.

Can I have a link to said game please?

25. ISO #2225

26. ISO #2226

You Have Been Jester 2x To My Knowledge In Forms..

Pepperidge Farms Remembers.jpg
    I have.

An Efekannn Jester

And a God Jester.

xD

27. ISO #2227

28. ISO #2228

29. ISO #2229

Oh shit i thought i missed EoD. Why are we voting kenny hes the only one that knows about timmy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

30. ISO #2230

31. ISO #2231

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

32. ISO #2232

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...-Sengoku-Jidai

Scumteam:
    I was Robun
    Efe was Soari
    #2 was Etsuya
    (#2 was scum go figure lol)
    Does the hidden setup aspect change things? I've read the first few posts of Efe and it doesn't even feel like Efe so far.

33. ISO #2233

34. ISO #2234

35. ISO #2235

36. ISO #2236

maybe early on but it becomes apparent that he's EFE
    Alright, I'll take your word on it I suppose xD

I'll just ISO His posts in the game then.

37. ISO #2237

Alright, I'll take your word on it I suppose xD

I'll just ISO His posts in the game then.
    That was one of my favorite scum wins. I was jailed by the jailer N1. Managed to convince him I was town. Later in the game when he was in the hot seat I claimed I was jailer and to have jailed him N1, he went along with it because he believe me to be a Cit trying to take the bullet. SO I started directing traffic as the confirmed jailer

May be a good read.

38. ISO #2238

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Wiisp
    What made me scummier than any of the other inactive players to you? You shouldn't have meta to base your read on and I don't see what else there could be, other than Distorted throwing shade..
    Rule of thumb, if someone hasnt been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    Imo wiisp has been acting towny and you're discrediting him there. On top of that posts like that serve no towny purpose whatsoever.
    This is a scummy pocket, the dude is even voting me now? for what? wheres his case?

The dude agrees that Distorted's post, "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1", was weird, yet he gets put in a null pile? That was a scummy post, but overall Distorted has been towny, in most cases, I will never take a micro read, over a macro read... if someone has been exponentially townie, then one scummy post wont make me flip-flop my read...

I dont have to fucking instantiate all my reads, what? you think my thoughts are fake, and im pushing trying to push mislynches? Most people havent given reasons for not voting kenny outside blink who doesnt want to lynch him because of flavor reasons....

lets not forget the post:
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny
    Distorted, Wisp scum
    Aivion, Efe as 3p I'd think? At least from my perspective.
    let me tell you how illogical it is to say im scum with distorted if by some insanity he flips scum... I called him scum early on, hes been in my scum pile, why would I humor my own partner as scum, as early as one? and I 180 my read on him, after he starts being town? what logical sense would I have for doing that? if we in fact are W/W...

kenny is bad town, or hes scum, else theres no logical reasoning for his progression, and lack of real thoughts or pushes, and if one more god damn person says, "ohh its day 1, you cant expect anyone to be confident", then so help my god, because its not about being confident, its about finding even the smallest things to push in hope they stick, so that we dont have to pray to the rng gods at EoD... if im wrong, im wrong, thats life, but thats not an excuse to do nothing day 1

39. ISO #2239

then dont ask me this question again
    Ill ask what ever the fuck i want you reprobate

Owned xD

40. ISO #2240

Rule of thumb, if someone has been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.

This is a scummy pocket, the dude is even voting me now? for what? wheres his case?

The dude agrees that Distorted's post, "Hey, GET PEOPLE AT L-1", was weird, yet he gets put in a null pile? That was a scummy post, but overall Distorted has been towny, in most cases, I will never take a micro read, over a macro read... if someone has been exponentially townie, then one scummy post wont make me flip-flop my read...

I dont have to fucking instantiate all my reads, what? you think my thoughts are fake, and im pushing trying to push mislynches? Most people havent given reasons for not voting kenny outside blink who doesnt want to lynch him because of flavor reasons....

let me tell you how illogical it is to say im scum with distorted if by some insanity he flips scum... I called him scum early on, hes been in my scum pile, why would I humor my own partner as scum, as early as one? and I 180 my read on him, after he starts being town? what logical sense would I have for doing that? if we in fact are W/W...

kenny is bad town, or hes scum, else theres no logical reasoning for his progression, and lack of real thoughts or pushes, and if one more god damn person says, "ohh its day 1, you cant expect anyone to be confident", then so help my god, because its not about being confident, its about finding even the smallest things to push in hope they stick, so that we dont have to pray to the rng gods at EoD... if im wrong, im wrong, thats life, but thats not an excuse to do nothing day 1
    Edited*

41. ISO #2241

That was one of my favorite scum wins. I was jailed by the jailer N1. Managed to convince him I was town. Later in the game when he was in the hot seat I claimed I was jailer and to have jailed him N1, he went along with it because he believe me to be a Cit trying to take the bullet. SO I started directing traffic as the confirmed jailer

May be a good read.
    Wow that sounds hilarious! :P

Yea I'm enjoying it so far.

Isn't this the game where MM counter claimed crier? LOL xD

42. ISO #2242

43. ISO #2243

44. ISO #2244

45. ISO #2245

Rule of thumb, if someone hasnt been relatively townie, and then they go and make a scummy post like this? there's about an 90% chance they will flip scum, and I almost dont to humor flavor, but for Blink's sake and the fake that Marshmallow is scummer, i will leave him alone for tonight.

A Fair Response...

46. ISO #2246

47. ISO #2247

48. ISO #2248

god scvm is open wolfing... is this common for him?

and

if number 2 was actually town... he would not be afraid to just keep fluffing, the fact that he voted Kenny, with an added statement, is just so yikes
    like hey guys, I just want you to know, I am voting kenny here, im doing townie things

Quote Originally Posted by #2
    going to sleep now. i'll put my vote on kenny kenny

49. ISO #2249

50. ISO #2250