Register

User Tag List

Page 44 of 114 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 54 94 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,200 of 5654
  1. ISO #2151

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Guess You Enjoy Getting Fucked?lol jk

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2152

3. ISO #2153

4. ISO #2154

24 Minutes @Wiisp
    You know.

You're threatening Wiisp by saying he's "Going down" if he doesn't provide a case on Kenny.

Yet on the flipside you're advocating a No-lynch...

Hmmmmmm

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #2155

6. ISO #2156

7. ISO #2157

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    If Aivion was scum, this would be a form of Aivion-style powerwolfing. I don't really see Aivion as the powerwolf type.

but it is striking me as incredibly odd every minute that goes by with her not voting efe, especially from how hard she pushed it.
    Shut up u scumbo she was on efe all day and then moved for pressure like.u do
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

8. ISO #2158

9. ISO #2159

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Yet you said you felt conflicted earlier.

So what is it? Did my emotions not read as real to you or something?

You know I don't fake emotions, EVER.
    I mean you could still display the same emotions you were displaying as a neutral and actually mean them =P
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #2160

11. ISO #2161

12. ISO #2162

13. ISO #2163

14. ISO #2164

15. ISO #2165

Also, I Think Naz Might Be Trying To Buddy Me For Some Distorted Reason...
    Let me be 100% clear with you: i never ever want to be your "buddy" EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

16. ISO #2166

17. ISO #2167

18. ISO #2168

19. ISO #2169

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I mean you could still display the same emotions you were displaying as a neutral and actually mean them =P
    If I was actually neutral I'd be having more fun with this game honestly. I LOVE playing a neutral role like Jester exe or even witch (In the mod). The games where I played Jester (only neutral role I've gotten in FM) I was having a blast.

I felt like I overdid it this game, sure, but that's the nature of a hidden setup: I got consumed by the flavor I had in my disposal and used it a bit too heavily. (which is why I hate hidden setups.)

However, it did bring out some things like MM's scummy behavour and the way Efekannn reacted so I feel like in the end I was able to get a sense on things that way.

Other than that I've been to my town meta usually, and it's funny how Eclipse is the only person who honestly saw that over anyone else who actually KNOWS my town meta.

20. ISO #2170

21. ISO #2171

Did You Even Read The Interaction Between Kenny And Wiisp?
    Yeah, and what does that have to do with you wanting to No-lynch?

22. ISO #2172

23. ISO #2173

Absolutely Nothing

You irritate me sometimes, you know that?

24. ISO #2174

If I was actually neutral I'd be having more fun with this game honestly. I LOVE playing a neutral role like Jester exe or even witch (In the mod). The games where I played Jester (only neutral role I've gotten in FM) I was having a blast.

I felt like I overdid it this game, sure, but that's the nature of a hidden setup: I got consumed by the flavor I had in my disposal and used it a bit too heavily. (which is why I hate hidden setups.)

However, it did bring out some things like MM's scummy behavour and the way Efekannn reacted so I feel like in the end I was able to get a sense on things that way.

Other than that I've been to my town meta usually, and it's funny how Eclipse is the only person who honestly saw that over anyone else who actually KNOWS my town meta.
    meh. I don't think Mike would make it that clear tho. Actually I know mike wouldn't make it that clear with the flavor.

I don't think Efe was actually the one to kill your wife, I think he may have even tried to save her.

25. ISO #2175

26. ISO #2176

meh. I don't think Mike would make it that clear tho. Actually I know mike wouldn't make it that clear with the flavor.

I don't think Efe was actually the one to kill your wife, I think he may have even tried to save her.
    Plot Twist Efe Is A Doctor That I Met While In Medical School But I Decided Instead To Train Under Efe The Skills Of A Blacksmith..

27. ISO #2177

Oh? And what makes you say that? I believe I know Mike about as same if not better than you so I find that interesting.

And nothing Efe has said makes you even REMOTELY think he's hiding something?

Pretend you have no meta on him like I do, what would you think? Especially if your role card had info that his character is a murderer with a shady business?

28. ISO #2178

29. ISO #2179

30. ISO #2180

31. ISO #2181

Oh? And what makes you say that? I believe I know Mike about as same if not better than you so I find that interesting.

Pretend you have no meta on him like I do, what would you think? Especially if your role card had info that his character is a murderer with a shady business?
    That and MM, your Scum read, has openly DEFENDED Efe throughout this game..

What about that then?

32. ISO #2182

If I had no meta on Efe, i'd probably have subbed out due to an explosion of the brain.

But I think I do know how mike plays this game, Mike and I are very similar and we share a lot of the same thoughts and enjoy lots of the same type of things when it comes to mafia. We have helped each other out even while creating hidden setups, not this one obviously. I also have played VS mike in video mafia as well as forum mafia. SO I do feel like I can gauge Mike better then anyone in this game.

Efe will flip neutral or town, if he doesn't I will eat my shorts. I believe someone involved with Efe will flip scum tho.

33. ISO #2183

If I had no meta on Efe, i'd probably have subbed out due to an explosion of the brain.

But I think I do know how mike plays this game, Mike and I are very similar and we share a lot of the same thoughts and enjoy lots of the same type of things when it comes to mafia. We have helped each other out even while creating hidden setups, not this one obviously. I also have played VS mike in video mafia as well as forum mafia. SO I do feel like I can gauge Mike better then anyone in this game.

Efe will flip neutral or town, if he doesn't I will eat my shorts. I believe someone involved with Efe will flip scum tho.
    So Do You Suspect Aivion?

34. ISO #2184

35. ISO #2185

That and MM, your Scum read, has openly DEFENDED Efe throughout this game..

What about that then?
    hmph, Scum MM would want to keep Efe around because of the chaos he causes when he's town. Scum MM likes chaos because it's easier for him to blend in. ALSO when people role scum, it's easier to defend a townie as town because you know that they are town.

36. ISO #2186

Hmm, then I suppose you have more experience than me after all. I've mostly just played the mod with him xD

Still though, I feel like with what I have on my card Plus the way Efekannn has been acting this game (Which I guess is normal according to the rest of you but I don't buy it) makes me believe he will more than likely flip scum, like a killing role.

And I do agree with you that one of the people involved with him (SCV Light) Would be scum too, hence why I feel like SCV could be scum as well with him. (And MM by association).

37. ISO #2187

38. ISO #2188

get off light... the dude is town @srceenplay @Damus_Graves
    @blinkskater
    auckmid is most likely town as well dont understand why he is in your scum list
    kenny mentioning timmy, means literally nothing at this moment

Distorted is also not going to be the lynch today
    He is actually analyzing the game, and providing his thoughts
    @AIVION
    he can threaten me all he wants, I still think he is town, just misguided
    im not getting lynched today anyways

39. ISO #2189

40. ISO #2190

hmph, Scum MM would want to keep Efe around because of the chaos he causes when he's town. Scum MM likes chaos because it's easier for him to blend in. ALSO when people role scum, it's easier to defend a townie as town because you know that they are town.
    Yep.

But I still feel association with the way that he defended him, hence why I said I'd be ok with either flip.

41. ISO #2191

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater

@AIVION
    4 Minutes

42. ISO #2192

@blinkskater

@AIVION
    ?

I never said to lynch distorted lol.

Unless I misinterpreted what you are saying?

43. ISO #2193

@blinkskater

@AIVION
    Auckmid does get a pass from me for today, but I still think he may be a SCUM Power role, because there will be 3-4 of those in this game, trying to blend in as town power roles =\

44. ISO #2194

45. ISO #2195

?

I never said to lynch distorted lol.

Unless I misinterpreted what you are saying?
    ohh those were general thoughts, only the stuff under your ping was to you

@light_kagami
    I just got home, you can fucking hold up, im not writing anything in 4 minutes, nor to I care enough to write anything, like I said im not getting lynched

46. ISO #2196

Hmm, then I suppose you have more experience than me after all. I've mostly just played the mod with him xD

Still though, I feel like with what I have on my card Plus the way Efekannn has been acting this game (Which I guess is normal according to the rest of you but I don't buy it) makes me believe he will more than likely flip scum, like a killing role.

And I do agree with you that one of the people involved with him (SCV Light) Would be scum too, hence why I feel like SCV could be scum as well with him. (And MM by association).
    I don't think I can vote Efe with the strong feeling that he is town, that would be retarded, i'm sorry I wont do it.

47. ISO #2197

Wiisp (3 [L-7]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, Eclipse
    Ganelon (1 [L-9]):
    naz
    Kenny (5 [L-5]):
    Wiisp, Efekannn02, Ganelon, Numbertwo, Scvmurderer
    Efekannn02 (3 [L-7]):
    AIVION, Distorted, Falling Foxes
    Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-9]):