5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

7. ISO #1207

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    sometimes when I play videogames I get mad and try to kill everything I see while listening to some of the forces of chaos yelling about blood and killing

Mag really acts like a bootlicker this game

I never realized this cause I usually idiotread him
    IS HE SCUM?
    Maybe Lord Efekannn

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

11. ISO #1211

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Oh so we have names to the alias's now.

@Marshmallow Marshall

I believe you asked about puccini earlier? May I ask why?
    Oh, I hadn't seen that post... Interesting. I'm not ready to disclose the full thing, but I thought Puccini was a dirty cop, whom I don't have a pronoun to fit with, and I was trying to make a case against him when he disappeared.... So I assume the "Puccini brothers" are mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #1212

13. ISO #1213

what what whaaaattttt holy shit the age gap is even worse than sean and gina

is it tradition at this town for the women to be atleast 15 years older than the man?
    There's Carmen you have been looking for lol

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

16. ISO #1216

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

Mike knows something we dont

if I think of clan wars and shit all my reads would be right lol

what kind of roles are these? my best friend is CHOOOO and the student is someone who shares my birthday and grammar ffs
    I'm just a deranged person because of Sean Watts killing my wife lol.

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

22. ISO #1222

23. ISO #1223

I gave up after seeing the age gap and the name Hanson while seeing that I have ironic friends in my flavor text
    Oh... Lol

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

people I prefer to buddy with

AIVION: best person in this game
    Blinkskater: To get rid of Distorted
    Distorted: To get rid of majority of town including scums
    Wisp: Aggressive and knows whats up
    <3

29. ISO #1229

30. ISO #1230

31. ISO #1231

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    wtf my girlfriend is cheating on me she's a mananizer
    "Mananizer"?

We prefer man eater ;P

32. ISO #1232

33. ISO #1233

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @marshmallow marshel
    major yikes

questions myself, as a reason to scum read Mag? what in the fuck are you talking about
    I see my own case as valid? what exactly makes you think I dont?
    idk how to answer these points cause I dont understand wth you are talking about?

you ambiguously attack my points? then call me scummy because I didn't iso myself, to see what I said, before asking what you meant? Sorry guess I need to remember everything I said? how about answer my questions, cause
    1. you didnt change my opinions on Mag, and
    2. we have different ideas of whats scummy and whats not

For both our sakes ill reiterate my your points and my points

Originally Posted by Mr Marshmellow
    1: pops in;
    2: focuses on things you wouldn't necessarily focus on;
    3: doesn't react to your votes?
    Stop removing the redirects in the quotes for God's sake, I can't see the originals now, and the thread is so spammy that I can't find them.

I say that popping in and out, and giving reads, such as read on Naz, is not scummy, and is pretty much what I do myself every game

He hasn't contributed anything game-solving, but he has been TRYING to solve, or at least to gather reads. Plus, you haven't done anything gamesolving either, so what the hell are you scumreading into this?

You said that he didn't bat an eye when you voted him. That's your words, literally or close to literally.

Don't try to make me appear scummy for attacking you: you are contradicting yourself.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

34. ISO #1234

35. ISO #1235

36. ISO #1236

37. ISO #1237

38. ISO #1238

39. ISO #1239

50 pages ago: AIVION and I were fighting

now: we are buddies forever until I allow myself get lynched day 2
    Aww yeah ;3

40. ISO #1240

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Robert cook is my boyfriend and I hired Daniel Sampson to find out if he is cheating on me
    Wowowowwowow. This is straight up Werewolf Ball's plot lol...

41. ISO #1241

Phone has 5% im about to die soon and its midnight anyway

I have a german test tommorow ffs
    Not Lord Efekannn!!

42. ISO #1242

Ganelon not wanting to reveal stuff about his role is interesting. #495 is kinda a false choice between options because they boil down to "either efe is a wolf or everyone thinks efe is a wolf" which is not really enlightening in any way. Like obviously it's one of those two things is a the case there arn't any other possibilities. Also dislike how he said he was gonna read up on it and then gave no new thoughts about it. I do kinda like the progression on wiisp because I don't think he would need to back off there as a wolf so that seems a bit more genuine. I would agree they haven't pushed anything as of yet I'm not sure about the defensive claim although they do seem overly paranoid about an executioner. His state of mind does seem very "out for himself" but I'm not sure what that indicates.

43. ISO #1243

I swear to Lord Poopka the shadowy organization David works for is the people who film the people in "To catch a predator"

Are they Mason or some shit?
    Who's david, why catch a predator, and which kind of predator, what are you talking about

44. ISO #1244

45. ISO #1245

46. ISO #1246

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

50. ISO #1250