M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 80
Register

User Tag List

Page 80 of 114 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 4,000 of 5654
  1. ISO #3951

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    im fine being lynched today. i just cant leave without explaining, to its full extent, my read on blink. because after im gone, he will run this game from the background with u as the face of it.

hell, the second mike posted that warning to efe, i almost came back and started posting like efe to get myself killed to show the flip.. but modkills come with consequences on this site xD so... lol and also that is kind of a bitch move as well. so just took a step back.
    because of*

gn8 now
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #3952

@Wiisp you are literally confirmed in my eyes. not just from ur interactions with MM, but u are sharing this same frustration to the extent of almost needing to buy a new keyboard after this game.. lol so I will vote with u still - just keep that in mind about blink. If town plays its cards right, u shouldent die for a quite a few nights (u are going to be so envious of me in the graveyard if im lynched xD ) remember i said that!

just make sure u coordinate the 2 protectives and the BD with ur own checks. with that u can get a LOT of confirmation. dont say who u will watch, just set it up with who the protectives will be on, and 1 target the BD will bus. or multiple for him to pick from.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #3953

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    He will run this game? Plz this is my game, until mafia kills me
    Ya vote blink who is literally lock town to me, really helps ur case
    Playing the blame game and being petty won't save u from me

im not saying lynch him today - just remember this conversation. I strongly do not believe he is Mafia. but from what i saw today, i strongly believe he is SK.

4. ISO #3954

5. ISO #3955

6. ISO #3956

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    you weren't targeted by buss, you were protected by me

and roleblocked by a sexy hooker
    This is where eclipse was saying he was ur other notification. he thought u saw a doctor being on u

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Fuck, Wiisp did a bunch of poop theather with MM if he denies getting a report of my protection

you mentioned getting 2 actions on you which were what, Wiisp?

7. ISO #3957

no, if he was bussed then damus was targetted by the hooker. meaning, it could be a town hooker
    and i confirmed with host before he left, this information is wrong, hooker is before BD. so u got roleblocked THEN bus driven. (the reason i wanted clarification is becasue in the mod version on sc2mafia the bus comes first)

8. ISO #3958

9. ISO #3959

10. ISO #3960

11. ISO #3961

12. ISO #3962

13. ISO #3963

14. ISO #3964

AYO Wisp are you east coast?

ALSO: If I were SK distorted would have been dead night one since according to him "i'm super paranoid that distorted was going to check me?" If that were the case he'd be dead lol

I am not paranoid at all of him checking me and I have wanted to lynch him since the BS that we went back and forth with earlier before he even fake claimed.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

15. ISO #3965

16. ISO #3966

I don't even think I need to even defend myself against his baseless accusations.

I was even ok with letting him and damus live after he came out as sheriff. It's all in the thread. But no I just only give one reason "hes scummy" according to distorted

Like I said earlier I don't believe there to be 2 "architect" type roles that belong to town. I think screenplay and Bahk each have high scum equity, I also think that naz does to.

17. ISO #3967

18. ISO #3968

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I don't even think I need to even defend myself against his baseless accusations.

I was even ok with letting him and damus live after he came out as sheriff. It's all in the thread. But no I just only give one reason "hes scummy" according to distorted

Like I said earlier I don't believe there to be 2 "architect" type roles that belong to town. I think screenplay and Bahk each have high scum equity, I also think that naz does to.
    Same, hard to humor Distorted when we are actually mindmelding so hard nks

19. ISO #3969

20. ISO #3970

Also @Wiisp you really think if we let distorted check me tonight, tomorrow he will say anything different then " yeah blink is SK "

I'm trying to think from Distorteds POV here.

Also this is a complete waste of a check on a player who was very influential in the lynch of a wolf. So from Distorteds POV if he is actually town and is already so sure i'm SK what the fuck would be the point? Shouldn't he be trying to find wolves? And not wasting a sheriff check on someone like me with fucking super high town equity, because of a personal meta read?

So from a scum Distorteds point of view, he obviously wont die because he's wolf and he will obviously spout tomorrow that I showed up as SK, so we will be in the same boat as we are in today. The real SK would have no reason to kill him that night if he's checking me.

21. ISO #3971

22. ISO #3972

23. ISO #3973

I think screenplays scum!equity is higher then bahks tho, I've actually leaning more towny on bahk
    The only reason why i'm scum reading Bahk is because of EOD. When I voted Marsh and was asking for votes and shit, Bahk hopped on before it was really a thing, then when it seemed like MM was seriosuly going to be lynched Bahk switched trains. I even called him out for it because it was scummy ASF. I was like dude MM flips red you're next. His response was something like idgaf yolo or something which I found scummy asf to ill try and find the quote

24. ISO #3974

25. ISO #3975

26. ISO #3976

Bah.

I think trying to kill in the claimed Pr is stupid. Scum will kill in them for us why do we want to help scum.

My role stays alive all game so it doesn’t matter so much if I die. Except my role will be going to a claimed exe or [strike]SK[/strike].

The way the roles are coming out looks like pairs. So the claims are looking believable to me. Roles don’t equal alignment though. Even with that I don’t think we need to be killing in Pr this early to sort alignments.

There is talk of buss driver and roleblocker. Both them are still hidden, yes? RB IMO seems to be the more scum role.

27. ISO #3977

28. ISO #3978

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Honestly distorted has been grasping at every single person worth an alternative lynch this game and even distorted my cit/sk claim. He's 100% scum in my eyes.
    yeah as soon as you hinted a bit of sarcasm, which was obvious he jumped right on you.

soon as I made a few trolly posts he jumped right on me.

LEGIT it does say in my flavour that you're an ordinary guy with no skills. So I had your slot pegged as a cit early on because of that. I had a townread on Gan for that reason alone early on lol. What does your card say about me anything like that too?

29. ISO #3979

Also @Wiisp you really think if we let distorted check me tonight, tomorrow he will say anything different then " yeah blink is SK "

Also this is a complete waste of a check on a player who was very influential in the lynch of a wolf. So from Distorteds POV if he is actually town and is already so sure i'm SK what the fuck would be the point? Shouldn't he be trying to find wolves? And not wasting a sheriff check on someone like me with fucking super high town equity, because of a personal meta read?

So from a scum Distorteds point of view, he obviously wont die because he's wolf and he will obviously spout tomorrow that I showed up as SK, so we will be in the same boat as we are in today. The real SK would have no reason to kill him that night if he's checking me.
    Or he is town gets killed or rb the next day he says he has no results.

30. ISO #3980

31. ISO #3981

so then lets search there.

32. ISO #3982

yeah as soon as you hinted a bit of sarcasm, which was obvious he jumped right on you.

LEGIT it does say in my flavour that you're an ordinary guy with no skills. So I had your slot pegged as a cit early on because of that. I had a townread on Gan for that reason alone early on lol. What does your card say about me anything like that too?
    Says nothing about u, just that ur my newest friend :P
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

33. ISO #3983

I think that YOLO shit comes from a townie haha, but that's just me I guess

Screen is just being unhelpful, and a hardass for little to no reason, and he hasn't done anything townie
    Thats always srceen tho isn't it? He is smart as hell from what i've seen he just plays the game how he wants to play it.

ALSO: I want to switch this convo over to naz, who I voted first as soon as the day started. She really thinks I am a wolf and threw Marsh under the buss like that. DO you think that comes from a misguided town or a straight up scumbo?

34. ISO #3984

35. ISO #3985

im not checking you tonight.

36. ISO #3986

37. ISO #3987

38. ISO #3988

39. ISO #3989

40. ISO #3990

how about you ask mike if sheriff can detect neutrals? I cant =P so. you can assume im making that up, or u can assume i asked him that just to know that answer in the off chance that i could use it to gain town cred. but the role i claimed cannot check SK. so, i cannot be mafia aligned sheriff. thats guaranteed. now that relies on, did i really create a big ass fake sheriff LW so i can troll and RP day 1 then use it to clear me? lol think for some moments here.

41. ISO #3991

42. ISO #3992

so then lets search there.
    did you miss when I said this in the thread tho? like come on dude I even said more then once I was fucking looking for reasons to town read you. that was even before u claimed a sheriff.

I get a few drinks in me and go out. then you come up with this crazy theory that im a sk? were you trying to get my turbo'd while I was gone for like payback or something? because that I could understand lol

43. ISO #3993

44. ISO #3994

45. ISO #3995

46. ISO #3996

47. ISO #3997

48. ISO #3998

49. ISO #3999

jesus why are u so thick. how about you go read those. i called out SCV as SK before he was posting shit. I called u out as SK when u were pressing me, not "trolling".

stop being a dumbfuck for 10 seconds and think about shit. jesus christ now i know why naz gets so pissed about ur tunneling. its literally just random flailing around yelling "scummy!!" and creating shit because u feel like u have a scumread.

50. ISO #4000