M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 78
Register

User Tag List

Page 78 of 114 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,900 of 5654
  1. ISO #3851

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    not going to deal with keeping up on 1k+ posts a day when no1 else is.

This lynch is on u guys, dont try to pin shit on me for it. 19 players, u can deal with a sheriff sorting himself out beffore claiming. u forced the claim then are pushing hte lynch. fucking great play lol. peace.
    Sorry dude, don't be so scummy next time.. Cya
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #3852

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Also I'm up to date on mobile, and can't be expected to remember every post that was made, that's obnoxious
    no1 can. but im not keeping up arguing with 2 people who are just going to try to pin "well u were scummy D1" as the reason for a lynch. especially when 1 of them thinks hiding a BD claim is a good play.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

3. ISO #3853

welp since damus became toxic after I got salty at him I think its time to put my vote on eclipse

I can actually see a eclipse damus and screenplay/falling foxes game going on

I'll sheep with Distorted because I think I have enough scumreads to comfirm him as town

thank you damus for making me play serious and ruin your plans by that

-vote Eclipse

seriously dont mess with me
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #3854

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Sorry dude, don't be so scummy next time.. Cya
    nah blink, u keep trying to pin it on me lol. u tunnel and have poor reads. this is on you. the information ive given D2 alone is far more than 90% of this thread has since the game started. my strataegy was broken from ur blind tunneling. its on u.

5. ISO #3855

I don't end up having my head spinning this much in mafia normally.

Distorted is town read for today now. I don't want to see him lynched today. If he really is a mafia investigative role then most people have claimed, what's the harm? Otherwise, if he's mafia, he's not an investigative role.

Blink, I dunno, would prefer some actual content beyond "lynch distorted" because this tunnel isn't helping us since we have been given all of these claims.

6. ISO #3856

7. ISO #3857

nah blink, u keep trying to pin it on me lol. u tunnel and have poor reads. this is on you. the information ive given D2 alone is far more than 90% of this thread has since the game started. my strataegy was broken from ur blind tunneling. its on u.
    @Wiisp blink is SK btw, so make sure to remember that. he knows im checking him tongiht so that is why he wnats to push my lynch now.

8. ISO #3858

9. ISO #3859

10. ISO #3860

11. ISO #3861

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post

Distorted is town read for today now. I don't want to see him lynched today. If he really is a mafia investigative role then most people have claimed, what's the harm? Otherwise, if he's mafia, he's not an investigative role.

Blink, I dunno, would prefer some actual content beyond "lynch distorted" because this tunnel isn't helping us since we have been given all of these claims.
    what is the point of a mafia alignment cop?

12. ISO #3862

13. ISO #3863

14. ISO #3864

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post

he doenst have reads. he has just sat there tunneled on naz all game. he jumped on me the second wiisp did. blink is SK lol

15. ISO #3865

16. ISO #3866

17. ISO #3867

18. ISO #3868

Distorted is town because he found the sk and refuses to lynch him because he might be useful for town since he doesnt seem to attack comfirmed townies right now

kinda sketchy but idc since everyone is somehow on his ass and groupings/teamings seem to appear

I guess I'll form a team with people I hate to get rid of people who team by alignment

switch teaming with buddying and you get a good sentence
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #3869

20. ISO #3870

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah, you got me. First im town. Then scv is sk now im sk?
    how about u read my other posts. ur tunneling is just trash. ur idea is u want to keep an SK alive with all our PRs revealed? nah u are the SK. u said u dont want town to SK hunt, only mafia would hunt for SK. U just used all ur town cred there trying to say if anyone hunts for SK they are scum. You are the SK, or just completely lost in tunnel land.

here ill back it up too.

-vote blinkskater

21. ISO #3871

22. ISO #3872

23. ISO #3873

how about u read my other posts. ur tunneling is just trash. ur idea is u want to keep an SK alive with all our PRs revealed? nah u are the SK. u said u dont want town to SK hunt, only mafia would hunt for SK. U just used all ur town cred there trying to say if anyone hunts for SK they are scum. You are the SK, or just completely lost in tunnel land.

here ill back it up too.

-vote blinkskater
    also @blinkskater i spent all that time faking a massive D2 last will with legit D1 reads and reasonings, just so i could troll and RP. yeah dude, think trhough ur shit before u tunnel. read the thread and stop sheeping wiisp.

24. ISO #3874

here ill back it up too.

-vote blinkskater
    Damus + Eclipse + Falling Foxes + Screenplay + Blink then? we did a good job it seems I'm glad we got to be buddies now

-vote Blinkskater
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #3875

26. ISO #3876

here ill back it up too.

-vote blinkskater
    Lol. Ok, lynch me thats the best idea yet....

27. ISO #3877

28. ISO #3878

29. ISO #3879

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    do you even know how good i am at scumhunting sometimes when im bored?

Im literally like the greatest player here and yeah its actually my ego speaking here

one more quote and I'll open capslock
    ANYONE THAT TYPES WITH THE FORMAT Efe DID 'CAPSLOCK WELL BE MODKILLED

STOP THE DAM TROLLING OR I WILL START MODKILLING YOU WANT OUT OF THIS GAME TRY ME
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

30. ISO #3880

Damus + Eclipse + Falling Foxes + Screenplay + Blink then? we did a good job it seems I'm glad we got to be buddies now

-vote Blinkskater
    ;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

31. ISO #3881

32. ISO #3882

also @blinkskater i spent all that time faking a massive D2 last will with legit D1 reads and reasonings, just so i could troll and RP. yeah dude, think trhough ur shit before u tunnel. read the thread and stop sheeping wiisp.
    I've read the thread. Are you mad i got your scum pal lynched day 1?

33. ISO #3883

34. ISO #3884

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    ANYONE THAT TYPES WITH THE FORMAT Efe DID 'CAPSLOCK WELL BE MODKILLED

STOP THE DAM TROLLING OR I WILL START MODKILLING YOU WANT OUT OF THIS GAME TRY ME
    noooo don't modkill Efe ;-;

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

35. ISO #3885

36. ISO #3886

37. ISO #3887

38. ISO #3888

39. ISO #3889

see ya later alligator im glad to be buddying with you since it seems you can still be of use alive for me
    >.> I feel like i'm gonna lose this game.

40. ISO #3890

41. ISO #3891

not going to deal with keeping up on 1k+ posts a day when no1 else is.

This lynch is on u guys, dont try to pin shit on me for it. 19 players, u can deal with a sheriff sorting himself out beffore claiming. u forced the claim then are pushing hte lynch. fucking great play lol. peace.
    If they are both scum and you are town this mentality is game throwing. You would be in essence asking scum to direct lynches.

42. ISO #3892

43. ISO #3893

44. ISO #3894

You'll win and if not I'll owe you someday
    I hope so :3

45. ISO #3895

46. ISO #3896

47. ISO #3897

48. ISO #3898

A civil war?

my scumreads were you damus screenplay eclipse blinkskater (yes I stole some reads by distorted)

a civil war between you can greatly help me determine the teams
    + dont even try to fake one because its obvious to see through them

advice: use motives and reasonings first before writing
    I Like Ice Cream

49. ISO #3899

50. ISO #3900