M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 48
Register

User Tag List

Page 48 of 114 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,400 of 5654
  1. ISO #2351

Re: Timmy Town

BTW Scvmurderer Has a free schedule now Would any one have any complaints to him being a replacement as he only made 3 posts and his role cade is open?
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

2. ISO #2352

3. ISO #2353

4. ISO #2354

5. ISO #2355

6. ISO #2356

7. ISO #2357

8. ISO #2358

9. ISO #2359

10. ISO #2360

11. ISO #2361

12. ISO #2362

13. ISO #2363

14. ISO #2364

15. ISO #2365

Votes work as such

type [ vote] then you will type the persons name, then you will end it will [/vote]

for example [vote]mike[/vote ] to not include the space i did that to break it
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

16. ISO #2366

17. ISO #2367

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I literally was the main reason why we just lynched a magia 2% battery here we go! The only other ppl im sure are pure on the train were wisp and foxes.
    I wrote you were lock town in my will, I'm not arguing that, I just want you to explain why you came to your conclusion on Fox being most likely town

18. ISO #2368

19. ISO #2369

My phones on 5% wisp and foxes IMO are locktown.

Auckmids timing popping in on the thread was sketchy.

Bahkieh is my top suspect today.

Nazs sheep vote with me was also sketchy.

The lynch should be between the three.

Ill be back tomorrow.
    Wow me top suspect? Didn't see that coming at all.

-vote BlinkSkater

Come at me then bitch
    I play way too much Pokemon.

20. ISO #2370

-vote Efekannn02

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

21. ISO #2371

22. ISO #2372

23. ISO #2373

24. ISO #2374

25. ISO #2375

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    Bury me then I don't give a flying fuck. Auckmid received a vest last night.
    If you don't give a flying fuck then lock your vote on Efekannn.

Join the people who don't give a flying fuck union~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

26. ISO #2376

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Stop being trash, if he was the one who made the second shot last night, which I believe he did, then him shooting scvm, proves he's not trying to hit town

And yes I'm assuming a vig or 3p, hit scvm because light was the obvious mafia kill imo
    You calling me trash is disrespectful.

27. ISO #2377

28. ISO #2378

29. ISO #2379

Maybe play better?
    What a completely terrible person..

Maybe this is why Fable replaced out..

30. ISO #2380

31. ISO #2381

32. ISO #2382

I just don't like Blink. I am a scummy af player and guess what? It means either town lynches me (cool beans, not a huge fm player anymore anyways.) or mafia doesn't kill me in hopes of a mislynch later on. Even when I try not to act scummy people paint me scum, so now I am just gonna make an ass out of myself and have fun with it.

33. ISO #2383

That's fine with me, why should I care? I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to bury mafia

@bankieh ������
    Must not have many friends then.

I feel really bad for you...

Luckily i'm the better person, so I'm just gonna end this here. I don't argue with disrespectful people

34. ISO #2384

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I just don't like Blink. I am a scummy af player and guess what? It means either town lynches me (cool beans, not a huge fm player anymore anyways.) or mafia doesn't kill me in hopes of a mislynch later on. Even when I try not to act scummy people paint me scum, so now I am just gonna make an ass out of myself and have fun with it.
    No one is painting you as scum, you are painting yourself, I can see why people think you are scum a lot

@AIVION
    Actually, I'm a mod on my site and also one of the most respected players, and I'm going to be on you until you learn how to play the game

35. ISO #2385

36. ISO #2386

37. ISO #2387

Town needs to work together, this isn't a solo game

@AIVION
    You voted Marsh that was good, but we need to find the roleblocker, which is the main reason I don't want to bother with Efe today

And then the other possible town, claimed his role for no reason, and is voting the lock town out of spite...

If you are both town, we are already down two votes, that's why I get angry

38. ISO #2388

39. ISO #2389

@AIVION
    You voted Marsh that was good, but we need to find the roleblocker, which is the main reason I don't want to bother with Efe today

And then the other possible town, claimed his role for no reason, and is voting the lock town out of spite...

You act like I can't move my vote lol

-vote Wiisp

See easy as that. And I didnt claim my role, I just claimed what happened to another player.

40. ISO #2390

41. ISO #2391

42. ISO #2392

43. ISO #2393

44. ISO #2394

45. ISO #2395

Two roles targeted me last night, and since the likelyhood of two manipulative roles both being from mafia is very slim

The conclusion is that one is scum, and one isnt

The scum role would be the roleblocker, because if a town roleblocker targeted me last night, then just wow

And I won't announce the other one till he/she comes out

46. ISO #2396

47. ISO #2397

48. ISO #2398

@AIVION

So I was able to find your home site and realized you seem like a better person than I thought, and let my emotions get the better of me. I am sorry

I still think I want to see Efekannn being lynched as he has a high chance to be teamed with Marshall.

But it is dumb and stupid to vote him early, to be honest you are correct in telling me it's garbage.

So I will join you in pressuring #2.

-vote Numbertwo

I just want you to re-evaluate Efe as I believe he may actually be mafia and the roleblocker and he was just trolling as his defensive mechanism.

49. ISO #2399

@Kenny
    You were the counter-wagon, for the most part, to a scum train, which likely means you are town, despite my day 1 thoughts, why did you ask me that question? And what does my answer tell you?
    You started the day with frustrated posts before anyone else wrote anything that could offend anyone. That kinda attitude does not help solving the game, I wanted to know what pushed you in that direction. You did have a 24 hours night before after all.
    Your answer tells me you're appearing frustrated because of your night feedback and Bahkieh's open flavor reveal regarding your name-claim.
    In the last FM I played, Converging Realities, we had almost the same situation. I have a general idea on how this could play out thanks to that, and I would definitely like to see other people's reactions to verify my thoughts.

50. ISO #2400

My phones on 5% wisp and foxes IMO are locktown.

Auckmids timing popping in on the thread was sketchy.

Bahkieh is my top suspect today.

Nazs sheep vote with me was also sketchy.

The lynch should be between the three.

Ill be back tomorrow.
    I sheeped foxes u scumbo
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce