M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 10
Register

User Tag List

Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #451

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Nein, I think your conclusion is wrong, there's always the chance this is just piss poor town play, but we should be burying him any ways, because self voters should always die
    Well, I still don't read it as town and I never will read it as town.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #452

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    people who lynch neutrals should die too (im among one of them but I atleast didnt threw a game with that)
    And now you're claiming neutral..?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

3. ISO #453

Cause Im Immortal And I Always Have The Vote Power As Being OFFICIALLY The Oldest Person Here (not a slip and also wtf Gina is older)

Im not mayor I Just want to show authority and also I always am the law when im unkillable or comfirmed
    Dont Do That Thats Not Something Townies Should Do
    I Like Ice Cream

4. ISO #454

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    The more this goes on the more confident I am that both Efe and Aiv are innocent so I would really like to steer the wagons and conversations away from them and find the actual killers. I don't want to waste two days killing them off.
    He's basically given an ultimatum.

We can still scum hunt today and lynch him.

He will flip scum so it's basically a secured lynch for us xD

5. ISO #455

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    And now you're claiming neutral..?
    No I Just Lynched A Survivor Once And Got Banned (sorry for bringing that up again)

And Also I Claimed Neutral On The Previous Game While 3 Mafias Were Alive And I Got Lynched And The Game Ended With A Mafia Win
    I Like Ice Cream

6. ISO #456

7. ISO #457

Hey, @Marshmallow Marshall
    I don't believe we've been properly introduced. Tell me a little something about yourself.
    I'm a straight 23-years-old male with a good work and a good girlfriend

You?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #458

9. ISO #459

people who lynch neutrals should die too (im among one of them but I atleast didnt threw a game with that)
    LMAO so are you going to finally claim you are a neutral? Claim your full role, and don't hold this game hostage like a fucking nob

I agree with fox, there's a chance you are both just town

10. ISO #460

11. ISO #461

12. ISO #462

13. ISO #463

DAVID WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!

KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!!!!

-vote Light Yagami
    You are all over the place..

14. ISO #464

15. ISO #465

Holy fuck you are literally a hazard to this game...
    Agreed 1000%

16. ISO #466

17. ISO #467

LMAO so are you going to finally claim you are a neutral? Claim your full role, and don't hold this game hostage like a fucking nob

I agree with fox, there's a chance you are both just town
    I hold Everything Hostage Before It Gets Out Of Hand

Im Not Claiming Neutral Though I Just Lynched oh.... scroll up
    I Like Ice Cream

18. ISO #468

19. ISO #469

If Sean Watts TRULY is some sort of mafia role, then its a high chance Mr. Squishy is in cahoots with him.

I'll have to start mulling some stuff over in my head... Thinking
    I don't know that Sean Watts, and I don't think Efe is that guy, either...
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

20. ISO #470

21. ISO #471

Im The Guy Who Made It To Day 17 While Leading The Town To Ruin While Being Comfirmed ''revealed'' Mayor as Arsonist (I actually lost the game after dousing everyone cause the Jailor who let me live earlier after I promised help killed me)
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #472

23. ISO #473

His ultimatum means nothing if he flips scum first, you realise?
    He's playing off with his confidence, and you are eating it up.

How can you still defend him?

24. ISO #474

25. ISO #475

26. ISO #476

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't know that Sean Watts, and I don't think Efe is that guy, either...
    He's claimed to be Sean Watts......

Are you even reading this game Squishy...?

27. ISO #477

I was waiting for you to pick up on this earlier... I mean, Light has been working at the forge for a while now.
    I actually didnt realize what he was doing until I saw that thumbnail

DAVID WILSON ALSO WORKS ON A FORGE (I am 90% sure but not a expert)
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #478

Lynch Me Then But I Want David Wilson(Light Yagami) And AIVION DEAD After That
    Eww...

29. ISO #479

30. ISO #480

Efe-hazard, yep... I'm actually wondering what could be the scum intent behind both of AIVION and Efekann's actions, and can't find it o.O it just makes no god damn sense

31. ISO #481

Welcome to Efekannland. It's... standard for him lmao

For info, self votes don't count on here.
    uhm thats kinda out of lore buth thank you I Guess?

Efekannnland sounds pretty good

Efekannnland > Skwirl

AND ELABORATE ''good'' Girlfriend please
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #482

33. ISO #483

He's playing off with his confidence, and you are eating it up.

How can you still defend him?
    Repeating the same argument does not change my mind on him. He's "confident" "all over the place" and "giving up" all at once? I mean, really? I don't think you have a firm handle on your read of him and I do not trust your flavour as being condemning.

34. ISO #484
    Ganelon

holy fuck there ACTUALLY is an Efe train so early into the game? LOL
    ok this has almost never happened before.
    Interesting.

35. ISO #485

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Tbh this setup is intended to be highly about the flavour.
    Exactly. Why do you think I'm using flavor to push for a scum lynch? (obviously not just flavor I mean LOOK at him right now... >.>)

Chicago people. Chicago.

36. ISO #486

I wasn't scum hunting last game xD

I have a good indication of a scum in my role card.

I push said scum.

...what do you mean by "Misguided"? What do you know about Sean Watts?
    I know nothing about the name via my role card information. But how I am reading him at the moment leads me to believe that he is town and maybe you possibly have misleading information in your role card.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

37. ISO #487

@Efekannn02 is there anything you know about David Wilson that implies he is bad though?
    I wrote about it earlier

he works for a shadowy organization and shit he misuses the shit Sean Watts taught him

imb4 Efekannn was Gina Honey Davison all along that'd be a great plottwist
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #488

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    Interesting.
    Because he's very likely to be scum.

Read up

39. ISO #489

Welcome to Efekannland. It's... standard for him lmao

For info, self votes don't count on here.
    You still defend him...
    What in this says that I shouldn't? You're not thinking as a town player, but as someone with their own goals. You're sticking to your roleplay and trying to make Efe fit in the role of a scum, instead of trying to find scum. You're 100% tunneled on Efe super early into D1.

40. ISO #490

Interesting.
    Im playing serious thats why

am I Sheepsmaysheep's long lost blood relative or something?

I want you guys to think im scum so after I flip green AIVION and Light(David) get lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #491

I know nothing about the name via my role card information. But how I am reading him at the moment leads me to believe that he is town and maybe you possibly have misleading information in your role card.
    I think it's pretty late to think about misleading information after the crap he's pulling right now.

he's the best possible lynch in my eyes right now.

And I also don't feel too swell about MM as well, since it seems like he's not reading everything properly.

42. ISO #492

What in this says that I shouldn't? You're not thinking as a town player, but as someone with their own goals. You're sticking to your roleplay and trying to make Efe fit in the role of a scum, instead of trying to find scum. You're 100% tunneled on Efe super early into D1.
    It sounds like you know for a fact that Efe isn't scum.

43. ISO #493

he picked the worst time ever though cause im making all the bets I can cause I know I have nothing to lose due to my style of thinking

when I die he dies with me

imb4 im the hunter role who can kill when lynched
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #494

I will say this one time ANY ROLE on this list is possible https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...tion-Thread#19 .
    and only roles from this list will be in this setup.
    Any role that takes over another players account or requires an arcon account is not possible. Any role that changes alignment is not possible. This is info everyone needs to know to Keep the Balance of the game. With that said have fun
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

45. ISO #495
    Ganelon

gimme a few mins to read up. I find this Efekannn train very, very interesting. I think this means he is either actually being heavily scumread, or he is getting bussed because he fucked up. almost 100% this is what's happening

46. ISO #496

47. ISO #497

uhm thats kinda out of lore buth thank you I Guess?

Efekannnland sounds pretty good

Efekannnland > Skwirl

AND ELABORATE ''good'' Girlfriend please
    Uhh.... Good? As in........ Good, as a girlfriend....... nice........ etc...... DO YOU NEED A DRAWING >=O
    Tbh this setup is intended to be highly about the flavour.
    ^^^^^^ Don't disregard the flavor.
    Interesting.
    xD that's true... What do you think it means?

48. ISO #498

Also as town if I find scum I lynch scum.

So again, how would you know if Efekannn ISN'T scum or not?

49. ISO #499

50. ISO #500