M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 9
Register

User Tag List

Page 9 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #401

2. ISO #402

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Although I didn't spectate that game very hard (The one game AIVION played in), no, I don't think so. Lawls wasn't acting purely based on trolling, to then progress to something else (well, let's hope so...). Efe is a special case.
    ...Wow you really did read that game. :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #403

4. ISO #404

5. ISO #405

If Sean Watts TRULY is some sort of mafia role, then its a high chance Mr. Squishy is in cahoots with him.

I'll have to start mulling some stuff over in my head... Thinking

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #406

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Nope.

Well you would be too if Someone killed your wife. My rolecard (AND I MENTIONED THIS A LOT) states that Sean is a crazed killer and the cause of death of my wife was poison. I saw him with her when she collapsed and he has connections obviously to elude the law (I dont know that for sure but he's basically confirmed he knows a lot). So therefore I've gotten enough info from both my Role card and what he's said to judge he's a shady character who is probably a killing role that isn't town.

You are defending him based off of crappy Meta, and TBH it makes me think you know Sean Watts and are protecting him.

As I said, I'm willing to bet my life that he's not a town role, but an evil killing role that has a ton of connections (Mafia anyone?)
    YOU ARE LITERALLY SAYING THAT DAVID WILLY OR CAMERON OSBORNE OR DINA HONEY DAVIDSON IS SCUM!
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #407

8. ISO #408

9. ISO #409

If Sean Watts TRULY is some sort of mafia role, then its a high chance Mr. Squishy is in cahoots with him.

I'll have to start mulling some stuff over in my head... Thinking
    What is the likelihood of their being a 3p role in this game? I don't know how seriously I should take what he's saying but I feel like efe described a lyncher or maybe a warlock earlier.

10. ISO #410

11. ISO #411

12. ISO #412

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    YOU ARE LITERALLY SAYING THAT DAVID WILLY OR CAMERON OSBORNE OR DINA HONEY DAVIDSON IS SCUM!
    Actually I'm saying YOU are.

It's possible these people are scum too (or maybe scum mates of yours if you are mafia?) But as of now It's pretty clear that you are some sort of killing role (or just an evil role in general).

13. ISO #413

14. ISO #414

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    What is the likelihood of their being a 3p role in this game? I don't know how seriously I should take what he's saying but I feel like efe described a lyncher or maybe a warlock earlier.
    Uhhh.. No idea.

There could be 1 or 2 or 3 or I dunno.

GOTTA LOVE HIDDEN SETUPS AMIRITE?!?!? anger

15. ISO #415

Actually I'm saying YOU are.

It's possible these people are scum too (or maybe scum mates of yours if you are mafia?) But as of now It's pretty clear that you are some sort of killing role (or just an evil role in general).
    IM TRYING TO GET MY FRIENDS LYNCHED DUE TO THEIR SHADOWY SHIT THEY DO
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #416

17. ISO #417

18. ISO #418

His lynch will clear up a lot of air anyway.. he's either Neutral or Red scum.

19. ISO #419

20. ISO #420

21. ISO #421

22. ISO #422

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    LOL, no but i believe you are misguided here Aivion, you're also not even playing remotley close to how you were as town last game =(
    I wasn't scum hunting last game xD

I have a good indication of a scum in my role card.

I push said scum.

...what do you mean by "Misguided"? What do you know about Sean Watts?

23. ISO #423

WHAT IS A 3P!?
    You are. Or Mafia.

24. ISO #424

25. ISO #425

26. ISO #426

27. ISO #427

Guys Please Lynch Me I Demand To Bet On Something

Lynch AIVION After I Flip Town Which I Will

-vote Efekannn02
    i hope that works

Im going for it AIVION you fd up
    You know what? Fine.

I accept.

@everyone you heard him.

28. ISO #428

You know what? Fine.

I accept.

@everyone you heard him.
    But you are most likely flipping scum though.

29. ISO #429

okay let me ask it this way.

How common are they here in general?
    Pretty common :P

30. ISO #430

31. ISO #431

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Too much flavor talk ugggh

AiV/Efe are probably not W/W or this is sum high level scum theater
    Or Elderly People Fighting Over Insurance Cause I Suspect He İs Either Gina Or A Wait....

What If Gina Is the Godfather And His Teammates....

OH NO LYNCH ME BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU GUYS THAT AIVION IS NOT TOWN

LYNCH ME I DOUBLE DARE YOU
    I Like Ice Cream

32. ISO #432

I said earlier I'd bet my life on you being scum and I am a woman of my word. (or Man of my word if going off of my RP).

So let's get this over with.~

33. ISO #433

Nope.

Well you would be too if Someone killed your wife. My rolecard (AND I MENTIONED THIS A LOT) states that Sean is a crazed killer and the cause of death of my wife was poison. I saw him with her when she collapsed and he has connections obviously to elude the law (I dont know that for sure but he's basically confirmed he knows a lot). So therefore I've gotten enough info from both my Role card and what he's said to judge he's a shady character who is probably a killing role that isn't town.

You are defending him based off of crappy Meta, and TBH it makes me think you know Sean Watts and are protecting him.

As I said, I'm willing to bet my life that he's not a town role, but an evil killing role that has a ton of connections (Mafia anyone?)
    I find it weird that I have never heard of him... @Efekannn02 , you earlier claimed that "you were the law". Elaborate, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #434

35. ISO #435

Guys Please Lynch Me I Demand To Bet On Something

Lynch AIVION After I Flip Town Which I Will

-vote Efekannn02
    i hope that works

Im going for it AIVION you fd up
    Don't do this... don't line up kills like this... On the chance that you are both innocent, which if your story is true you should probably believe, this is such a waste.

36. ISO #436

37. ISO #437

38. ISO #438

Why must you hurt me in this way?
    Because love hurts :3

39. ISO #439

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Don't do this... don't line up kills like this... On the chance that you are both innocent, which if your story is true you should probably believe, this is such a waste.
    I think it shows him giving up. He's flailing under the pressure and is showing confidence in the wrong way.

This basically proves he's not town.

40. ISO #440

41. ISO #441

42. ISO #442

I think it shows him giving up. He's flailing under the pressure and is showing confidence in the wrong way.

I did that in the Realities game too and look at what I ended up with

as town so stfu I didnt gave up I actually want to lynch you cause you're too annoying DAVID WILLY!
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #443

The self vote.... Wtf
    Welcome to Efekannland. It's... standard for him lmao

For info, self votes don't count on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

44. ISO #444

I did that in the Realities game too and look at what I ended up with

as town so stfu I didnt gave up I actually want to lynch you cause you're too annoying DAVID WILLY!
    Self voting and saying you are okay with being lynched = Given up.

I dunno how else to spin that...?

Also that's not me.

45. ISO #445

Welcome to Efekannland. It's... standard for him lmao

For info, self votes don't count on here.
    You still defend him...

46. ISO #446

Nein, I think your conclusion is wrong, there's always the chance this is just piss poor town play, but we should be burying him any ways, because self voters should always die

47. ISO #447

I said earlier I'd bet my life on you being scum and I am a woman of my word. (or Man of my word if going off of my RP).

So let's get this over with.~
    I find it weird that I have never heard of him... @Efekannn02 , you earlier claimed that "you were the law". Elaborate, please.
    Cause Im Immortal And I Always Have The Vote Power As Being OFFICIALLY The Oldest Person Here (not a slip and also wtf Gina is older)

Im not mayor I Just want to show authority and also I always am the law when im unkillable or comfirmed
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #448

49. ISO #449

Nein, I think your conclusion is wrong, there's always the chance this is just piss poor town play, but we should be burying him any ways, because self voters should always die
    people who lynch neutrals should die too (im among one of them but I atleast didnt threw a game with that)
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #450