M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 97
Register

User Tag List

Page 97 of 114 FirstFirst ... 47 87 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 107 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,850 of 5654
  1. ISO #4801

2. ISO #4802

3. ISO #4803

4. ISO #4804

5. ISO #4805

6. ISO #4806

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    the we are looking for a role/alignment changer?
    Mike already said that there's nothing in this game that changes your alignment.

I can dig that quote up if you want but I swear he said it

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #4807

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Bahk is the architect, his role OGI confirmed by him, and there is never two of that role... So at the very least, that role flip is fake, I'll comment more when it's less busy or I get home
    @Wiisp when u got ur rolecard though, u went and looked through the roles list a bit right?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

8. ISO #4808

9. ISO #4809

10. ISO #4810

11. ISO #4811

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Mike already said that there's nothing in this game that changes your alignment.

I can dig that quote up if you want but I swear he said it
    I'm not understanding then how we have a red flip. Mafia just don't attack one of their own. Foxes and Bahk both claimed to have been also bussed. So it's not like mafia targeted someone who was bussed with Auckmid
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

12. ISO #4812

13. ISO #4813

14. ISO #4814

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I'm not understanding then how we have a red flip. Mafia just don't attack one of their own. Foxes and Bahk both claimed to have been also bussed. So it's not like mafia targeted someone who was bussed with Auckmid
    It's hard for me to.. because another theory is that the Bus Driver is mafia aligned (which would explain why Scum!Auckmid would know what the bus driver's targets were), but if Auckmid was Actress that means he targeted Falling Foxes (who was bussed with Bahkieh, so he flipped Architect).

Yet even that boggles my mind.... >_<

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

15. ISO #4815

It's hard for me to.. because another theory is that the Bus Driver is mafia aligned (which would explain why Scum!Auckmid would know what the bus driver's targets were), but if Auckmid was Actress that means he targeted Falling Foxes (who was bussed with Bahkieh, so he flipped Architect).

Yet even that boggles my mind.... >_<
    I think we can safely assume that auckmid was town. but i still want the questions i askwed towards mike to be answered. I mean, the only possible way auckmid could be mafia is if they decided to kill him intentionally and alter his role. OR a Witch got to him. but if a witch got to him why would he post a legit LW as well as his rolecard info?

16. ISO #4816

Chauffeur

Action: Target two players at night, swapping night actions done on each other.

I suppose it would make sense for Auckmid and The scum Bus driver (Chauffeur) to coordinate the actions, but the death however is interesting...

Is it confirmed that the mafia killed who? Is it not possible the mafia killed Srceenplay and the SK killed Auckmid?

...also didn't Auckmid recieve a vest????

17. ISO #4817

18. ISO #4818

19. ISO #4819

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I think we can safely assume that auckmid was town. but i still want the questions i askwed towards mike to be answered. I mean, the only possible way auckmid could be mafia is if they decided to kill him intentionally and alter his role. OR a Witch got to him. but if a witch got to him why would he post a legit LW as well as his rolecard info?
    To confuse us as Actress (which would have to be his role in that instance). And it would be solidified if the Mafia has a Chauffeur.

But that's the only thing that makes me wonder...

SK killing Auckmid and mafia killing srceenplay is the only way this world could actually make sense.

20. ISO #4820

this is fucked.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

21. ISO #4821

If the busdriver is mafia aligned, then both the mafia rber and mafia busdriver targeted, why would they do that
    nah its not mafia aligned BD i wont really put any more thought into that being a thing. htinking it through, there is just too many variables that make no sense. every single theory revolved around it requires MULTIPLE tinfoil theories to be correct to make it even a possible scenario.

22. ISO #4822

If the busdriver is mafia aligned, then both the mafia rber and mafia busdriver targeted, why would they do that
    There in lies the issue with my theory too... the N1 conundrum...

1.) They did that on purpose to confuse us (Which is a stretch xD)

OR

2.) The roleblocker is actually not mafia and went to target Damus instead of you. (since you and Damus were switched N1).

23. ISO #4823

24. ISO #4824

OR

2.) The roleblocker is actually not mafia and went to target Damus instead of you. (since you and Damus were switched N1).
    But if that was the case why wouldn't they reveal this?

It's concerning... and confusing.

25. ISO #4825

OR

I already verified with mike that RB comes before the bus. so the RBed person who is targetted will always be the RB target (unless witch or a role that switches actions)

26. ISO #4826

27. ISO #4827

what i mean by "a witch got to him" is a witch got to the GF or whoever was being used for the night kill, and made him target the BD. but then even after that, his LW is revealing true info to town for some reason, but his role is different meaning that they still changed his role with knowning the witch.

those are the only 2 possible theories i can think of where he is mafia BD. how else would mafia have killed their own, switched his role, not intentionally?

28. ISO #4828

29. ISO #4829

I already verified with mike that RB comes before the bus. so the RBed person who is targetted will always be the RB target (unless witch or a role that switches actions)
    Oh well nvm my theory = Debunked.

30. ISO #4830

nah its not mafia aligned BD i wont really put any more thought into that being a thing. htinking it through, there is just too many variables that make no sense. every single theory revolved around it requires MULTIPLE tinfoil theories to be correct to make it even a possible scenario.
    @blinkskater

31. ISO #4831

what i mean by "a witch got to him" is a witch got to the GF or whoever was being used for the night kill, and made him target the BD. but then even after that, his LW is revealing true info to town for some reason, but his role is different meaning that they still changed his role with knowning the witch.

those are the only 2 possible theories i can think of where he is mafia BD. how else would mafia have killed their own, switched his role, not intentionally?
    A witch, huh?

3 Neutrals in this game wouldn't be a stretch... so It's possible?

32. ISO #4832

33. ISO #4833

34. ISO #4834

35. ISO #4835

36. ISO #4836

37. ISO #4837

all they did is switch his role to "mafia architect".
    if mike confirms that those roles cant change alignmetns, well now we have a whole different story going on. but until those are confirmed, im assuming it was exactly that. mafia changed his role/alignment to mafia architecet from town BD.

38. ISO #4838

39. ISO #4839

40. ISO #4840

...u have sworn ur allegiance to the town! I know that evil text there...........that leads to betrayal and rebellion.
    xD I know I have.

What do you mean by evil text though?

41. ISO #4841

all they did is switch his role to "mafia architect".
    .............D-does that work?

I suppose if that is actually possible... then It's an explanation at least.

42. ISO #4842

43. ISO #4843

I can picture you saying that while making the finger pyramid of evil contemplation.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/4487d27...7-347bbbe44e8b
    LOL :P

I would never!

Looks suspiciously away

44. ISO #4844

45. ISO #4845

I want everyone who hasn't given a decent reason why they scum read someone currently alive, excluding falling and Damus, to ISO someone they think is scummy and tell me why they are scum, regardless of what ever mechanical claim they may have said
    Does Efekannn count?

:3

46. ISO #4846

47. ISO #4847

I want everyone who hasn't given a decent reason why they scum read someone currently alive, excluding falling and Damus, to ISO someone they think is scummy and tell me why they are scum, regardless of what ever mechanical claim they may have said
    excluding falling and damus? my 2 biggest scumreads? lol

48. ISO #4848

49. ISO #4849

50. ISO #4850

@Distorted
    Why do u want to lynch Damus?
    -vote distorted
    Because Damus is usually a very heavy pusher. He also does not take any form of scumpainting; he pushes back hard. This is especially true when it comes to me. me and him have had some heated debates in FM games, usually as TvT. Right now, I see him dodging me. He keeps reading me as scum, but not really pushing. he backs down from arguments and accusations I make at him. This is not like him at all. He keeps comments revolving me around, but yet wont actually take the initiative to push me - that is showing cautious play. He will wait for others to first.

He has said my play is off all game, since D1, but never voted me UNTIL i was a heavy leading train.

Falling Foxes is another scumread because his scum game is fking identical to mine. he is doing TA constantly, but not pushing anyone. he is not leaving any opportunity to misread due to playstyle or opinions. everything he is doing he is basing off of "sound logic" using TA software to develop reads. that is a very safe strategy for scum. He also is avoiding grudge reads, so he will be a top townread on most peoples lists. The only real towny thing ive seen him do is use the TA to push eclipse - well eclipse flipped town. can we judge him based off that flip? no, because he used TA as his theory behind it, and the TA made sense.

He is not forming reads off of peoples play style but rather just basic pattersn, which, if skewed right anyones patterns can be scummy.