M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

2. ISO #252

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Depends on if you really know all there was to know about your wife...

Yes, he stated he knew about other roles, I don't see your point? My point was he's claimed he knows potentially two roles and/or alignments, I don't see why that means he should know more than that. Basically he's already given us a lot of "information", why does that mean he is holding back on more info on other players?

I'm not saying that his info was good and that he doesn't have different info it's just this logic doesn't make sense to me.
    My wife died to poison, my wife was last seen with Sean. 2 + 2 = ??

He's a demented killer and the fact he claims to know about other people's roles makes me thing he has connections, which seems Mafia-ish (even though it's possible he's a Serial Killer).

At this rate I don't see him flipping green at all. And again, I'm willing to risk my life on it.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #253

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    For now. My rolecard has him as the murderer of my wife and he also killed his sister. He also slipped Night Immunity and lied about his name at first.

AKA: I'm 95% sure he'll flip a scum role at this point. I'm willing to risk my life on that.
    Night Immunity hardly seemed like a slip, he was hammering that point in multiple times.

Lying about his name is a little scummy though.

He's a demented killer and the fact he claims to know about other people's roles makes me thing he has connections, which seems Mafia-ish (even though it's possible he's a Serial Killer).

At this rate I don't see him flipping green at all. And again, I'm willing to risk my life on it.
    Mafia aren't the only ones who know about people's roles.

I do think specifically knowing the executioner is something though.

Is Efe normally so recklessly open with info as scum?

4. ISO #254

Night Immunity hardly seemed like a slip, he was hammering that point in multiple times.

Lying about his name is a little scummy though.

Mafia aren't the only ones who know about people's roles.

I do think specifically knowing the executioner is something though.

Is Efe normally so recklessly open with info as scum?
    TBH I dunno. It feels sort of like he's trying to flaunt his info for a reason. Also I think the "Exe" is just defense against the fact he is a murderer and probably knows the guy who's wife he killed would be gunning for him LOL.

I dunno like, What would be Night Immune in your eyes? 9/10 the answer is a scum role.

And yes he was withholding his name at first, then when I drilled him (because I suspected him) he finally cracked.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #255

TBH I dunno. It feels sort of like he's trying to flaunt his info for a reason. Also I think the "Exe" is just defense against the fact he is a murderer and probably knows the guy who's wife he killed would be gunning for him LOL.

I dunno like, What would be Night Immune in your eyes? 9/10 the answer is a scum role.

And yes he was withholding his name at first, then when I drilled him (because I suspected him) he finally cracked.
    Wrong, look at the list.

Night immunity isn't something given to scum. Efe is always going to be town/neutral if he is telling the truth about his role.

6. ISO #256

I can see how acting anti-town can be beneficial though for town sometimes... so long as this isn't some dumb stunt that we all lynch a good person over.
    I happen to agree with you here. I am known for pulling gambits like this tbh.

One time i was a townie and claimed neutral so that i could gain a fair and favourable position as an unbiast town leader. Believe it or not it actually worked amd i was voted in as the leader. Mind you i was just a simple citizen and not an actual neutral survivor like i had claimed.

Anywho Distorted being the real neutral and a big meanie. Said scum only fake claim as neutral blah blah blah.

Because i ended up coming clean to the town after i had garnerd that leader position. I said look guys I'm not really a Survivor I'm actually Town here and I wanted to make sure that a townie got this leadership position. Was it selfish yeah. Did it work yes. But the real neutral who was actually evil convinced everybody I was actually scum and got me a townie lymched for it.

So all in all in the end I guess I got the real neutral to out himself but a town myself got lynched in the process
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

7. ISO #257

And you think as a wolf he just willingly claims all this? Knowing the optics of it?

8. ISO #258

Wrong, look at the list.

Night immunity isn't something given to scum. Efe is always going to be town/neutral if he is telling the truth about his role.
    Wrong to you as well. The role list clearly states that "Immunities can be given to the mafia"

Also who knows if Mike honestly 100% followed the list? he merely said "possible roles" are on the list.

....hmmm. Do you know something about Sean Watts?

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    And you think as a wolf he just willingly claims all this? Knowing the optics of it?
    He never claimed to kill my wife, and that's something he's withholding.

Also yes I do lol. It's Efekannn (I know you don't really know him, but yeah).

10. ISO #260

I didnt slip NI I claimed to be immortal

and also Sean Watts didnt kill your wife whoever she is

wait a second wtf

why the hell are the people as old as the end of the second world war or even sooner?

Anyway there is a Executioner who wants to frame me and I do not believe its AIVION

lets kill Distorted though he has to die

there is a second role besides me that cannot die btw
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #261

He never claimed to kill my wife, and that's something he's withholding.

Also yes I do lol. It's Efekannn (I know you don't really know him, but yeah).
    Im literally the guy who wins sometimes by openly claiming to be scum even when he is that scum

I didnt kill your wife and it doesnt say in the guidebook of mine and also who the hell is Carol?
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I didnt slip NI I claimed to be immortal

and also Sean Watts didnt kill your wife whoever she is

wait a second wtf

why the hell are the people as old as the end of the second world war or even sooner?

Anyway there is a Executioner who wants to frame me and I do not believe its AIVION

lets kill Distorted though he has to die

there is a second role besides me that cannot die btw
    ... Immortal?

I'm sorry but you claimed to be Sean Watts and I know he killed my wife...

Also why do you keep saying there's an Executioner? Frame you for what?

13. ISO #263

Im literally the guy who wins sometimes by openly claiming to be scum even when he is that scum

I didnt kill your wife and it doesnt say in the guidebook of mine and also who the hell is Carol?
    ...your naivety is concerning me.

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

1. You don't technically know that

2. I have no idea what "It's efekannn" means.
    I don't?

Why.

16. ISO #266

Wrong to you as well. The role list clearly states that "Immunities can be given to the mafia"

Also who knows if Mike honestly 100% followed the list? he merely said "possible roles" are on the list.

....hmmm. Do you know something about Sean Watts?
    Take him for his word here, he specifically states that.

I used roles from Cryptonics post
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...tion-Thread#19
    So yes any role on there is a possibility. There will not be any new roles that are not listed there.
    Immunities might be able to be given to scum but there is still a higher chance of it being something like bulletproof or armoursmith which are town roles. There are no scum roles specifically designed for immunities because that normally breaks the balance of games. Yes, scum have roles where their targets are immune, but not themselves. Godfather seems to be the only role that does, even then I am unclear if they can target themselves and the immunities are not specified in the role. Yes, there are neutral evil roles that can make vests but there are still more town roles that offer this. There is no reason to say that he is more likely to be scum.

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

21. ISO #271

Wait Why The Hell Do I Have Access To So Many Information About Other Peoples's Role Traits?

I actually realized there is a Executioner, a Night Immune role, and a other person who is either Mafia Armorsmith or Mafioso (David Wilson), and also the immortal god(not Godfather but me)

I have access to more information
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #272

Take him for his word here, he specifically states that.

Immunities might be able to be given to scum but there is still a higher chance of it being something like bulletproof or armoursmith which are town roles. There are no scum roles specifically designed for immunities because that normally breaks the balance of games. Yes, scum have roles where their targets are immune, but not themselves. Godfather seems to be the only role that does, even then I am unclear if they can target themselves and the immunities are not specified in the role. Yes, there are neutral evil roles that can make vests but there are still more town roles that offer this. There is no reason to say that he is more likely to be scum.
    His Night Immunity isn't the only factor to him being scum, I'm pretty sure I clearly stated that.

Also as true as that is, Do you think a "bulletproof" or a "Armoursmith" are cold blooded murderers?

23. ISO #273

Wait AIVION are you

Gina Honey Davison?

I know your role now haha your plan wont work on me sry but dont worry I'll let you win when I/we already won
    Lol what? xD

24. ISO #274

25. ISO #275

"last person seen with" would just make the person the prime suspect you don't just assume it's them lol and I almost doubt it would be so straight forward and flavor gives away the setup so easily like that.
    As In "I MY CHARACTER" saw him. So therefore I know he did it... lol.

Are you defending Sean Watts?

26. ISO #276

27. ISO #277

28. ISO #278

I don't think he's necessarily a murderer at all.
    HE IS A CRAZY KILLER DAMNIT!

NO ONE BELIEVES ME WAAAH

29. ISO #279

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Its 2 Early For This Shit.. Who Here Woke Up This Morning Yawning?
    I WOKE UP WITH A HEADACHE!

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

cause it feels forced and also I suspect him for being someone else whose role I know (Gina Honey Davison has a cute role tbh)

you wont know what role that it might be cause I wont give more details
    Your a crazy person!

Honest!

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

wait Gina Honey Davison is permanentely NI (unless RP text hid something from me) David Wilson is either Mafia Armorsmith or a NI Mafioso
    there is a unknown Executioner(of any kind) who might be anyone even the people mentioned above

and there is the immortal troll (me)

I think Gina Honey Davison can make me keep interacting with town when I die(from lynch) but that might be just false hopes from me
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

wait Gina Honey Davison is permanentely NI (unless RP text hid something from me) David Wilson is either Mafia Armorsmith or a NI Mafioso
    there is a unknown Executioner(of any kind) who might be anyone even the people mentioned above

I think Gina Honey Davison can make me keep interacting with town when I die(from lynch) but that might be just false hopes from me
    Why don't you just die then so you can prove it?

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

So far it sounds like you don't have any proof, not even eye-witness and you are obsessive... I don't think I can trust your account here...
    I SAID I SAW HIM WITH MY WIFE! He gave her poison and she died in front of me!

He's a liar and he's obviously hiding something! Like a Serial Killer!

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

I think I understand his plan I recommend not to care about it until atleast Day 3 or Day 4 when more becomes clear and more people die
    Sounds like you're deflecting me, and it sounds like GUILT TO ME!

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

You're a mess. Shoulda stayed with the original story, made more sense and made you look more towny. Are you claiming there are 3 NIs that you know of? What, did you all start up a vampire cult together?

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

wait was it at a restaurant?

it says I were in a Restaurant with a attractive individual but she got poisoned and the waiter(why do we wait for the waiter?) wants to murder me
    maybe im wrong cause the Waiter was incredibly rude af
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #294

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    wait no it doesn't say if that person was a guy or not but he/she/it had an ambiguous name, one of which could be either male\female. I was also NOT told if I was straight or not, just that I "identify as straight" (whatever that means)
    Oh, just like me and probably most people lol.
    -vote AIVION
    Voting for the reasons of my FoS from yesterday.

Morning :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

45. ISO #295

You're a mess. Shoulda stayed with the original story, made more sense and made you look more towny. Are you claiming there are 3 NIs that you know of? What, did you all start up a vampire cult together?
    Gina Honey Davison is probably the Executioner plotting my death for insurance and David Wilson works for a shadowy organization and learned from Sean Watts how to make items to be night immune (but only Sean Watts knows how to make the upgraded version of that shit)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Yeah you seem to forget though I'm not anyone and have way more fun playing scum. I'm involved in everything everywhere when I'm scum, for me this is not a scam tell at all but trying to play more refined. Come on dude are you kidding me you were in the last game we just played right LOL. I actually don't like this here from distorted, he should know better than that.
    There's a word to define "claiming to know blinkskater" that ancient Greeks used. Hubris.

You are usually jumping on Distorted like this as town... well I think lol...... so I'm giving you some to---- I MEAN not hanging you... yet...!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #298

I think he's lying about Night Immunity now. Which I thought would be a very loud and bold thing to say to ward off any killers in the night which would indicate someone who doesn't have any allies.

49. ISO #299

Sounds like you're deflecting me, and it sounds like GUILT TO ME!
    im trying to protect you m8 cause I want the mafia dead and not help the Jester get lynched (not until atleast 2 of the mafs died)
    or get lynched by exe because I can still be useful

I know its easy for me to get lynched or lynch others but not today im trying to prove myself that I am the better person here so stfu and let me play!

or maybe you just said the truth and someone was framing me afterall
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #300

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Im trying to remove the fake information from my flavor, does anyone know a Todd?
    Doesn't sound familiar no.

wait was it at a restaurant?

it says I were in a Restaurant with a attractive individual but she got poisoned and the waiter(why do we wait for the waiter?) wants to murder me
    maybe im wrong cause the Waiter was incredibly rude af
    Nope, what do you even mean a restaurant? Why are you trying to deliberately confuse everything?

HIDING SOMETHING?!