Register

User Tag List

Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,350 of 5654
  1. ISO #3301

Re: Timmy Town

@Distorted

Please?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #3302

3. ISO #3303

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    i tried, u wanted my blood instead.
    Sigh...

I'll just get myself modkilled you literally ruined this game for me.

I dont care anymore.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #3304

5. ISO #3305

6. ISO #3306

@Dude Mike;

7. ISO #3307

8. ISO #3308

9. ISO #3309

is that legit?
    i was sarcastic read the next post.

I'm just gonna be modkilled I dont care anymore

You ruined this game for me.

10. ISO #3310

11. ISO #3311

12. ISO #3312

I was trying to help the town and that was the condition but I suppose according to you that wasn't good enough so screw this shit...

13. ISO #3313

14. ISO #3314

15. ISO #3315

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    You can tell I plan to lurk out the rest of this day?
    yep

I tried that too once but Hosts are always annoying

Im actually pretty happy with Mike he is one of the good hosts unlike others who keep spamming me in PM demanding me to be a slave of the majority thinking
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #3316

17. ISO #3317

18. ISO #3318

19. ISO #3319

20. ISO #3320

how did i ruin it!??
    Your refusing to help me win despite me trying my best to help the fucking town over voting you, since again THAT was the condition.

21. ISO #3321

22. ISO #3322

so ur not SK?
    IM WILLING TO OFFER MY DEATH AFTER EFE'S LYNCH DO I ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE FUCKING SK?

just dont worry im asking dude now.

23. ISO #3323

24. ISO #3324

25. ISO #3325

26. ISO #3326

27. ISO #3327

28. ISO #3328

29. ISO #3329

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    I thought at the end of the day yesterday he was trying stir the lynch poll. Not as bad as light though. I wanted light dead more and I was wrong there. From what I assume Naz and Blink should be able to read each other so maybe they aren’t aligned this game.
    did you blow your load on Scvmurder? your 1 shot?

30. ISO #3330

@Wiisp i just explained to u why i hold that check. do u not understand me revealing today, if there is a mafia that infleunces reads or targets i am now worthless. i would rather have multiple reads to compare it to. also, revealing opens the mafia up to killing me. staying as a neutal read is the BEST play for this role. i could literally come in D3/D4 confirming 2-3 towns and possibly a scum. with 19 people that is easy to get to. and that is powerful af.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

31. ISO #3331

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    seriously please dont

GUYS LYNCH ME PLEASE I DEMAND FOR THAT IDC ABOUT DISTORTED JUST LYNCH ME!
    <3 You're sweet.

I dunno, I'm just getting frustrated and Distorted isn't helping..

32. ISO #3332

33. ISO #3333

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    <3 You're sweet.

I dunno, I'm just getting frustrated and Distorted isn't helping..
    welcome to mafia. i was frustrated u wouldent vote efe with me instead u wanted to keep me at L-2 until i hard claimed WHICH I DID NOT WANT TO DO. destroyed all my plans. now ur this upset that i am making urs more difficult? how about u think of both sides here for a second.

34. ISO #3334

35. ISO #3335

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

@AIVION
    stay
    <3

nah we will give u the win if u promise to stay town sided... =( quitting wont help anyone
    Then why were you Goating me earlier about not trying to lynch efekannn harder? And then saying you won't vote Efekannn anymore afterwards?

36. ISO #3336

37. ISO #3337

38. ISO #3338

39. ISO #3339

welcome to mafia. i was frustrated u wouldent vote efe with me instead u wanted to keep me at L-2 until i hard claimed WHICH I DID NOT WANT TO DO. destroyed all my plans. now ur this upset that i am making urs more difficult? how about u think of both sides here for a second.
    I was only doing what the town wanted me to do.

I also don't see how that was my fault.

40. ISO #3340

41. ISO #3341

because u fucked up my plans and then ask me to help u.
    Again how did I do that?

I'm at the town's mercy you realize that right?

42. ISO #3342

43. ISO #3343

u fucked up everything first and now you complain against us

Im not the one who yelled at someone for something he didnt do while you were being drunk

YOU DO KNOW I REMEMBER ALL OF IT RIGHT?
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #3344

45. ISO #3345

contrubted in* u did not do that on ur own lol

but i tried to work with u on it earlier. u just kept ur vote on me and i got put to L-2. so its eitehr allow the town to keep tunneling me until i reveal near EoD, effectively wasting a day, or i reveal now and we can move on with the day.

@Wiisp if i was scum i woulda defintely saved that reveal btw; timing would be so easy to do later and get ppl to unvote due to uncertainty. i want as much of the day as possible.

also wiisp, what do u think if damus immediately claiming bussed? while no1 else has claimed bussed or bus driver lol

46. ISO #3346

47. ISO #3347

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Again how did I do that?

I'm at the town's mercy you realize that right?
    u kept ur vote on me which helped in forcing me to have to hard claim. i tried to explain it to u as well that i do NOT want to hard claim. i tried to tell u ill push efe with u. u just blew it all off lol

48. ISO #3348

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    ALSO WILLING TO LYNCH BETWEEN AIVI/EFFE so that this town will finally have peace
    Then vote Efekannn :3

49. ISO #3349

u kept ur vote on me which helped in forcing me to have to hard claim. i tried to explain it to u as well that i do NOT want to hard claim. i tried to tell u ill push efe with u. u just blew it all off lol
    I didn't realize you meant push.

All you said was vote.

The only thing in my mind at the time was "2 votes isn't enough".

50. ISO #3350