Distorted
    Naz/Eclipse
    Kenny
    Gane's Slot
    Screen

I gotta go to work, so ill be around
    So you think the professor isn't town?

I think he's town ;/

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

3. ISO #3153

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @AIVION
    thanks btw <3
    np

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

4. ISO #3154

5. ISO #3155

6. ISO #3156

how can you use that against me, when idk who he is lol
    Bahkieh already outed srceenplay as the Professor

I guess you didn't see that lol.

7. ISO #3157

8. ISO #3158

9. ISO #3159

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I wish Pr. Dr. Efekannn02 was here he would have rekt the shit out of that Professor
    I think the professor chat would be filled with nerdy things~ <3

10. ISO #3160

ohh well then
    idk, i gotta think about it
    two town communication roles, is just to much confirmable information, I dont like it
    Yea, Damus did say Architect could be a counter-balance to the professor.

Eh.

I liked our talks :P

11. ISO #3161

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Shitposting and yelling really loud are my specialties though
    Why does he want you to talk while I am alive?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I think the professor chat would be filled with nerdy things~ <3
    I'm pretty sure the Host would have given up and I would have lynched by now when the shitposting in the professor chat starts
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #3162

I'm pretty sure the Host would have given up and I would have lynched by now when the shitposting in the professor chat starts
    Would of been glorious :P

13. ISO #3163

14. ISO #3164

We were best friends in my previous role. Why would he kill his best bud? lol
    I'm sure he's mentioned why he'd kill you LOL.

Nothing to do with flavor :P

15. ISO #3165

We were best friends in my previous role. Why would he kill his best bud? lol
    You do know I tried to scumpaint you with a fake flavor text right?

I did that before I knew you were him and Its kinda lame that my best friends were the other clan leaders I really tried to hunt for my friends and Gina

So uhm Scv... Wanna buddy?
    I Like Ice Cream

16. ISO #3166

You do know I tried to scumpaint you with a fake flavor text right?

I did that before I knew you were him and Its kinda lame that my best friends were the other clan leaders I really tried to hunt for my friends and Gina

So uhm Scv... Wanna buddy?
    Sure, you only killed me once, ill just come back again as some1 else if u kill me a second time lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

17. ISO #3167

Sure, you only killed me once, ill just come back again as some1 else if u kill me a second time lol
    HE NEVER DIES!

Are you the new messiah??

18. ISO #3168

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Would of been glorious :P
    if I were Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 I would have targetted you and probably planned a way with you to get me lynched while also looking scummy af by not claiming as a NI god

If Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 was a clone of me he would have targetted me and I would have shitposted the shit with him and then planned a evil plan of not playing the game by our objectives but our personal desires and morally win
    I Like Ice Cream

19. ISO #3169

I didnt kill you

someone else did you do know how much I am obsessed with getting rid of Distorted

I'd rather get Distorted gone instead of survive the next day (unless im neutral evil then I'll just kill him n2 or something and as mafia I'll try to lynch him from the get go while playing like this)
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #3170

21. ISO #3171

if I were Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 I would have targetted you and probably planned a way with you to get me lynched while also looking scummy af by not claiming as a NI god

If Prof. Dr. Efekannn02 was a clone of me he would have targetted me and I would have shitposted the shit with him and then planned a evil plan of not playing the game by our objectives but our personal desires and morally win
    That would of been glorious too :3

22. ISO #3172

23. ISO #3173

24. ISO #3174

25. ISO #3175

because I'll be on him instead

You would?

26. ISO #3176

oh wait you're talking to AIVION not Damus

I'd never lynch AIVION I rather get lynched myself but not by Distorted
    Oh ok xD

27. ISO #3177

28. ISO #3178

29. ISO #3179

30. ISO #3180

31. ISO #3181

32. ISO #3182

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    If you are what you softed you are or rather what i belive you softed.
    the reveal should make good waves to read scum off of
    the purpose of softing things is to NOT claim. and u seemed to have caught on to a soft, so now ur still pushing for a full reveal? very suspect. lol that is not very good town play at all. so, if i claim exactly what u think then why push for it? explain.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

33. ISO #3183

34. ISO #3184

35. ISO #3185

36. ISO #3186

so, apparently Damus wont let this go - if people keep tunneled on me I will hard claim, which will be bad for town. your call people.

aks urself this, why the fuck would i play the way im playing as scum? give me 1 good reason.

Damus, if i hardclaim, im going for ur lynch today. 100% because there is more benefit to it than u think.

37. ISO #3187

38. ISO #3188

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    the purpose of softing things is to NOT claim. and u seemed to have caught on to a soft, so now ur still pushing for a full reveal? very suspect. lol that is not very good town play at all. so, if i claim exactly what u think then why push for it? explain.
    Disagree. We have had hours of 0 progress because we are hung up on you.
    If you claim what i think, we can move on and make more use out of the day.

39. ISO #3189

40. ISO #3190

41. ISO #3191

42. ISO #3192

so, apparently Damus wont let this go - if people keep tunneled on me I will hard claim, which will be bad for town. your call people.

aks urself this, why the fuck would i play the way im playing as scum? give me 1 good reason.

Damus, if i hardclaim, im going for ur lynch today. 100% because there is more benefit to it than u think.
    Carrot Stick approach like this has scum benefit too. I dont want to spend all day on you if you are the role i think

43. ISO #3193

Are we doing this dance again?
    im trying to PREVENT this stall that is happened BECAUSE of you
    are u reading the game? it was just shifting off me to other people, and u jump right back in to keep the heat on me. if u want to pressure other people WITH me, vote aukmid. you are the one keeping it here now. you PREVENTED IT from moving.

44. ISO #3194

45. ISO #3195

46. ISO #3196

Carrot Stick approach like this has scum benefit too. I dont want to spend all day on you if you are the role i think
    then do what im doing with OTHER PEOPLE and work with us. instead of trying to full circle it right back to me lol. you are literally causing this again, dont blame me i have been looking at other peoples posts. so get ur shit together and vote someoone else and start applying pressure.

47. ISO #3197

48. ISO #3198

@AIVION here is where im at.

you claim executioner, yet im willing to vote ur target, ur upset when i vote fable instead. and yet u are voting me, not ur target? =P

i wonder if u are faking that. a lot of scums in the mod fake executioner as scum.
    You and what army though?

Efe won't ever be lynched right now.

I am flattered you'd be willing to vote him

49. ISO #3199

are u reading the game? it was just shifting off me to other people, and u jump right back in to keep the heat on me. if u want to pressure other people WITH me, vote aukmid. you are the one keeping it here now. you PREVENTED IT from moving.
    I dont see how it was shifting. conversation was revolving around you and who your team might be.
    There was talk about FF being neutral and thats all i saw

50. ISO #3200

then do what im doing with OTHER PEOPLE and work with us. instead of trying to full circle it right back to me lol. you are literally causing this again, dont blame me i have been looking at other peoples posts. so get ur shit together and vote someoone else and start applying pressure.
    finally you're losing it
    I Like Ice Cream