M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 62
Register

User Tag List

Page 62 of 114 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,100 of 5654
  1. ISO #3051

2. ISO #3052

3. ISO #3053

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I would rather hang from a chain. medium link please. large links ur skin gets caught betwene the links and pinched. small links are like a saw and cut into you. medium links = best.
    Tasty :3

Also srceenplay is out now and will return tonight to provide his thoughts.

Lookin forward to it.~

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #3054

5. ISO #3055

6. ISO #3056

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    So you think I'm SK? I can assure you: It would pain me to write with American English spelling. ;)
    But you are a scholar and a gentlemen, my friend~

I also think you could easily do it to mask yourself.

Buuut, I am open to why you AREN'T The sk, especially since you knew the name was fake.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #3057

Im back from my short 20 min hike (actually took 30 min due to the waiting line being long)

I bought 20 chicken nuggets and gave 2 to a homeless person and now I am back at home and read everything here

Im kinda angry that Distorted began voting me again
    I'd love to get lynched by anyone but him screw him Distorted can get lynched first

and also wtf AIVION and Distorted are flirting
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #3058

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Im back from my short 20 min hike (actually took 30 min due to the waiting line being long)

I bought 20 chicken nuggets and gave 2 to a homeless person and now I am back at home and read everything here

I'd love to get lynched by anyone but him screw him Distorted can get lynched first

dude @blinkskater this is completely town efe.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

9. ISO #3059

Blushes

I-It wasn't what it looked like!!!

;-;

10. ISO #3060

dude @blinkskater this is completely town efe.

11. ISO #3061

12. ISO #3062

13. ISO #3063

yes you are because SCV and Blink and I aswell as Wisp are on you
    I guess FF and I are chopped liver.

xD

14. ISO #3064

15. ISO #3065

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Can't understand why Wiisp claimed his role

You have no results since you were roleblocked

you are practically part of town core

like...why? Now we won't get any scans
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@naz
    there is a consort, and right now you and eclipse have the highest equity of being that
    also there was nothing reachy about it, pressure votes are stupid if you arent going to keep on pressuring him, and its the easiest and fakest way for mafia to have an excuse to vote someone
    explain what to me?

16. ISO #3066

Well I need some kind of action!! My husband is neglects me at night and is trying to get me killed during the day.... I think this qualifies as marital problems.... @Wiisp i think we should go to a marriage counselor.
    Did you sex your husband up last night?

Be honest xD

17. ISO #3067

18. ISO #3068

19. ISO #3069

20. ISO #3070

he didnt come home!!! I think he has been with that 1 slut....blinks GF >=O
    Isn't that who fable was?

21. ISO #3071

22. ISO #3072

23. ISO #3073

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    I guess FF and I are chopped liver.

xD
    no I totally forgot you guys thank you for sheeping with me AIVION <3

Well I need some kind of action!! My husband is neglects me at night and is trying to get me killed during the day.... I think this qualifies as marital problems.... @Wiisp i think we should go to a marriage counselor.
    you get what you deserve

Did you sex your husband up last night?

Be honest xD
    im pretty sure Distorted was on her period and the husband calls her ugly

ill still lynch it so you can get your win. but for respect to town efekannn, i will remove my vote before he is hung.
    atleast you're a nice guy/perverted girl
    I Like Ice Cream

24. ISO #3074

no I totally forgot you guys thank you for sheeping with me AIVION <3

you get what you deserve

im pretty sure Distorted was on her period and the husband calls her ugly

atleast you're a nice guy/perverted girl
    :3

<3

25. ISO #3075

26. ISO #3076

27. ISO #3077

28. ISO #3078

ill still lynch it so you can get your win. but for respect to town efekannn, i will remove my vote before he is hung.
    This comment makes me happy though

29. ISO #3079

But you are a scholar and a gentlemen, my friend~

I also think you could easily do it to mask yourself.

Buuut, I am open to why you AREN'T The sk, especially since you knew the name was fake.
    Because I have been keeping track of everyone's claims. If the name isn't fake then it's because scum have that name and refuse to claim it and instead gave a fake name.

There was enough talk in the thread about Chris Hanson. He has the same name as my character so I was certainly interested in seeing if someone would claim him because maybe someone had me in their rolecard. I can't really give you reasons I'm not SK. I guess an SK also has motivations to learn people's alignments as I do. All I can say is that I'm not.

30. ISO #3080

31. ISO #3081

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I think it's exactly what it looks like :P
    LOL :P

32. ISO #3082

33. ISO #3083

34. ISO #3084

Because I have been keeping track of everyone's claims. If the name isn't fake then it's because scum have that name and refuse to claim it and instead gave a fake name.

There was enough talk in the thread about Chris Hanson. He has the same name as my character so I was certainly interested in seeing if someone would claim him because maybe someone had me in their rolecard. I can't really give you reasons I'm not SK. I guess an SK also has motivations to learn people's alignments as I do. All I can say is that I'm not.
    Same surname. Haha.

Kevin Hanson.

35. ISO #3085

It felt like you were probing hard for roles as well (like with Light) and it felt a bit uneasy for me.

Who do you think has the highest chance to be the Mafia Roleblocker?

36. ISO #3086

Same surname. Haha.

Kevin Hanson.
    That's not Coincidental at all!

Nope!!

37. ISO #3087

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    RPing really isn't my thing lol.

I guess I should explain my role card though.

In a relationship with blink's character as he said I'm also friends with "Jovena Stuart" I don't think anybody claimed that name yet?

There's also something about my dad telling me to stay away from "Baby Face" and "The Ring" who are apparently mobsters so I would assume that's who we're going for but my guess is those are alias's of people given proper names.
    hmm the purpose behind this RP is odd. does her dad know shes hanging out with mobsters? or is it a random warning?

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

38. ISO #3088

39. ISO #3089

40. ISO #3090

41. ISO #3091

hmm the purpose behind this RP is odd. does her dad know shes hanging out with mobsters? or is it a random warning?
    She could be a Consort who owes the mafia favors.

Just sayin.

42. ISO #3092

43. ISO #3093

44. ISO #3094

The Photo of the Chicken Nuggets are on Skwirl now
    Needs more barbecue. :P

45. ISO #3095

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    would have been funnier if the guy were to be named Christ Handsome

I'm curious who gave us that thread message D1, that player was interesting
    You know who Chris Handson is right? IRL?

46. ISO #3096

BTW For anyone who scum read Fable for his play, as the only one who can confirm, Fable always plays in the background of games. If anything, as scum, he's a powerwolf. People here are underestimating how not dominating the thread is a legit way to play town. He took everything in, spoke when he needed to. His reads are generally accurate on PerC but I don't know how much of that is down to knowing the meta of the place, so I had faith in him for acting that way.

Bpr is super quiet though so I can't expand on that with him.

47. ISO #3097

48. ISO #3098

49. ISO #3099

50. ISO #3100

the god that those witnesses people worship I think
    That's Jehova dear xD