M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 61
Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 114 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 5654
  1. ISO #3001

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    WHAT is this response lol
    Keep reading

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #3002

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    'Baby Face' we need to look back into male claims

usually this sort of nick is given to men and I can't see a woman linked with Puccini

someone also mentioned that they're brothers so looking back might be beneficial
    unless someone gave false information and pretended to be a woman

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

Lol aivion was actually first but distorted kept pushing her "why aren't you voting efe" so she switched back
    ? I was the first to vote him when his train started, i didnt say i was the first to vote him in the game.

Who's scum and why?

Can you just remind me your name and some rp info please?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

5. ISO #3005

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @naz
    there is no cop, at least not a town cop, I'm the investigation role, which was pretty obvious since part way through day 1
    i highly doubt there is only 1 invest lol but SHH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

6. ISO #3006

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    NOOOOOOO NAZ!!! Don't give the town more information to slaughter me.... thats like a nail in my coffin. It's all a conspiracy!!!
    Vote for Efe if you wanna live :P

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #3007

'Baby Face' we need to look back into male claims

usually this sort of nick is given to men and I can't see a woman linked with Puccini

someone also mentioned that they're brothers so looking back might be beneficial
    1. Fair enough
    2. You can't see a woman linked to Puccini, I can, its called a prostitute or a call girl, aka the roleblocker which I have confirmed existed
    3. who is they? and ok

8. ISO #3008

9. ISO #3009

NOOOOOOO NAZ!!! Don't give the town more information to slaughter me.... thats like a nail in my coffin. It's all a conspiracy!!!
    Oh nooo lets just die together and play roulette in scum chat
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

12. ISO #3012

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    ? I was the first to vote him when his train started, i didnt say i was the first to vote him in the game.

Who's scum and why?

Can you just remind me your name and some rp info please?
    ok lol cool story bro
    aivion would have been first on the train regardless
    already answered scum question this morning search my iso i'm phone posting

judi clark, i'm new to town and i have a job but i am not willing to disclose atm bc it gives away my role

13. ISO #3013

14. ISO #3014

-vote eclipse
    ok votes going back here then.
    Lol wut xD

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

17. ISO #3017

-vote efekannn02
    =(
    Good boy.~

You have my sympathy now :3

18. ISO #3018

19. ISO #3019

my rp doesn't specifically say new to town but it doesn't mention friends like other cards so i'm just assuming i am?

20. ISO #3020

! sounds good. but i think u mean dead chat? =P
    No i mean scum chat ;=) jk lmao

21. ISO #3021

im not dying as long as the roleblocker is alive, they will continue to kill town voices, or hunt for other PRs

There is someone alive that can protect me anyways
    Well that explains why you want the RBer dead.

lol.

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

24. ISO #3024

ok lol cool story bro
    aivion would have been first on the train regardless
    already answered scum question this morning search my iso i'm phone posting

judi clark, i'm new to town and i have a job but i am not willing to disclose atm bc it gives away my role
    Ok ill take a peek, im one of ur scumreads right?

25. ISO #3025

I am a strong, independent woman. I do not need a MAN telling me wtf to do.
    Get in the kitchen!

>

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

28. ISO #3028

that's where the knives are kept >=]
    You're a naughty Lady.

I like you.~

29. ISO #3029

30. ISO #3030

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Now with that said. We have another replacement. Ganelon is being replaced out with @Scvmurderer . Ganelon got a new job (Grats Man) that will not allow him to play why he has not been posting. SCV has only 3 posts due to having a job that was working a lot of hours. He is done wit that job so is looking forward to playing with you all. Since his did leave his RC in lw he does not have any extra info the rest of the town does not have so is being allowed to Replace. Have fun everyone.
    HUH LOL

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

unfortunately...even if i wanted to kill someone i cant..... every time i pick up a knife to go murder someone, my feminine instincts kick in and i start making sandwiches.
    That's actually sexist.

xD

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

unfortunately...even if i wanted to kill someone i cant..... every time i pick up a knife to go murder someone, my feminine instincts kick in and i start making sandwiches.
    Why are you trolling instead of trying to solve the gamr?

35. ISO #3035

You can tell the spamming has returned... Okay. Let's see what's worthwile here?

What Mike said has made me weary of Auckmid and Bahk again... So I don't know what to think. I guess I'm going to have to step back from the TPR town read and analyse them properly.

@Falling Foxes my husband is trying to murder me to avoid paying alimony =(
    I'm... sorry? If ya guilty than what do you expect me to do?

And lol @Distorted saying that I vanished and it's scummy. I had shit to do. I'm sorry. Weekends are my busy days.

I'm not sure why you are voting for me. Everyone seems to think I am suspicious but for what reasons? I thought you were scummy day 1. So if you think that my vote on you is purely for that unneccessary scum painting of Blink alone then, no. The only reason I backed off of you day 1 was because I thought that I hadn't found the roleblocker but now I have enough info I know it's not gonna be that easy so I am no longer purely looking for the roleblocker.

36. ISO #3036

use poison, it's more feminine and less bloody
    So is that.

>.>

....E-even though I'd probably do that too If I had to...

37. ISO #3037

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Even so I am still in the mindset he's the MK role and its confirmed a Chris handsen is the NK that's not efe
    We should make sure everyone is aware of this just because I don't know if people are clear:

There is no Chris Hanson. He was a character that was named in people's flavour but other than that doesn't seem to be a player.

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Notice how I said "not mafia"

I think I know who FF is at this point he semi slipped it earlier~
    I assure you: You are wrong.

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Why are you trolling instead of trying to solve the gamr?
    Because he's flailing scum and has given up LOL :P

40. ISO #3040

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    We should make sure everyone is aware of this just because I don't know if people are clear:

There is no Chris Hanson. He was a character that was named in people's flavour but other than that doesn't seem to be a player.

I assure you: You are wrong.
    ahh HA!

But you KNOW what I'm referring to, don't you?!

prove me wrong.~

41. ISO #3041

pff its old-school stereoptyping. As Lisa Lampanelli says, if it's not offending someone, it's not funny.
    xD

That's true.

How does rope for dinner sound tonight darling?

42. ISO #3042

Now that i know that scvm was killed by 3p, I can say with confidence that I believe who the 3p SK was actively looking for scum
    I still highly suspect its Efe
    I feel...like Efe would be the only person to kill someone with 3 posts lol. Like why scv lmfao

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

wow...wow WOW. that is far out of left field. no.
    Did I touch a nerve? :3

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

like, licorice rope? red vines do actually sound pretty good......

but, im not the lynch for today.
    Who is then?

And why?

Also Rope flavored Rope. The best kind.~

47. ISO #3047

48. ISO #3048

i meant to say the professor should probably claim* not the architect
    uhhhhh.....lol.......someone explained this to him right
    also naz is probably scum because that cpb vote was fake
    naz or eclipse has the highest equity for being the roleblocker as it stands
    LOL my cpb vote is for pressure why would i vote for cpb at the start of the day what the fuck is this desperate REACH😂😂😂

49. ISO #3049

50. ISO #3050