M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 57
Register

User Tag List

Page 57 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,850 of 5654
  1. ISO #2801

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I believe Mike just answered that town roles in the list are not alignment indicative for the game.

So no way in hell do I think that who ever set up a chat with you is fucking town.

You were clearly EXE and who ever wanted to setup a chat with you is clearly mafia.

GIVE US THE NAME AIVION.
    O.o

Do you think so?

But they're so nice

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #2802

3. ISO #2803

I believe Mike just answered that town roles in the list are not alignment indicative for the game.

So no way in hell do I think that who ever set up a chat with you is fucking town.

You were clearly EXE and who ever wanted to setup a chat with you is clearly mafia.

GIVE US THE NAME AIVION.
    there is no mafia role that does that.

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

4. ISO #2804

5. ISO #2805

6. ISO #2806

that would mean efe would be some sort of bulletproof neutral then?
    Efe I Def neutral and he actually can't be immune because he's my target

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

7. ISO #2807

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Efe I Def neutral and he actually can't be immune because he's my target
    At least permanently immune

8. ISO #2808

9. ISO #2809

wait so a town role on that list could be town or scum?

@Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    All i am saying is it is not alignment indicative.
    To me this means that because a role in the list says Town, for this game it isn't alignment indicative.

So we could have a mafia mayor.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

10. ISO #2810

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    god your so damn pure... stahp that, dont give out the name yet, all you have to do is put it in your will
    My will is genuinely useless I can't die unless lynched ;p

Also sorry I can't help it

11. ISO #2811

To me this means that because a role in the list says Town, for this game it isn't alignment indicative.

So we could have a mafia mayor.
    They seem really town to me when we talked.

And a charmer too hehe~

12. ISO #2812

13. ISO #2813

exe's targets usually have to get lynched, not killed, so he cant be lynchproof, which btw, is one of the most broken passive modifiers in the game of mafia, if its permanent I mean
    he can be night immune though
    Hmm.

That's a good point lol ;p

14. ISO #2814

15. ISO #2815

16. ISO #2816

17. ISO #2817

18. ISO #2818

19. ISO #2819

20. ISO #2820

What benefit would a town player have for appealing to an obvious neutral?

None.
    Was I obviously neutral near EoD though?

21. ISO #2821

22. ISO #2822

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Oh I think I know who this person is.

still, put him in LW in case mafia nks you
    Can't die xD

23. ISO #2823

@Mike are the green roles in graveyard town, and the red roles in graveyard mafia? and any other color neutral?

or can any color be any alignment?

question 2)

Can any role be any alignment? or do they stick to the roles list, as in the maf roles are listed, the town roles are listed, the neutral roles are listed.

24. ISO #2824

25. ISO #2825

26. ISO #2826

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    wait ur actually hardclaimed exe? where did i miss this?
    Kinda yeah lol

27. ISO #2827

28. ISO #2828

29. ISO #2829

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Obvious neutral like midday
    They made the decision near EoD

They were gonna do blink but had to change their mind didn't like blink at the time

30. ISO #2830

31. ISO #2831

32. ISO #2832

You were obvious neutral as soon as you started posting

Oh..... ;-;

33. ISO #2833

@AIVION
    why do u think people kept calling you possible EXE lmao, the fact that you voted MM also greatly increases my trust in you, which is why I believed you were either that, or town
    They said the same thing lol xD

34. ISO #2834

35. ISO #2835

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    They said the same thing lol xD
    ok, now that is sketch. if they knew u were neutral... but that could be mafia gaining another member, but i think it would be better used if mafia were to open it with an influential town. the neutral they can still win over on their own without a chat. but a chance to mislread a strong town, thats powerful.

36. ISO #2836

Ok, after a quick run thru of ganelons posts I have a general idea of whats going on at least until he stopped posting.

Also can I confirm who these three ppl are? Reading thru 142 pages is a bit of a task >_>

My exe -
    Devin Denise Hanson

My friends-
    Jeffrey Peter
    Jaycie Rees
    Archie Chance
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

37. ISO #2837

38. ISO #2838

39. ISO #2839

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    ok, now that is sketch. if they knew u were neutral... but that could be mafia gaining another member, but i think it would be better used if mafia were to open it with an influential town. the neutral they can still win over on their own without a chat. but a chance to mislread a strong town, thats powerful.
    a town with a neutral could be good, because it helps town gain another member.

nah i see the move the professor made as pro town over pro scum. top that off iwth mafia professor not being possible (pending mikes answer). i like it.

40. ISO #2840

41. ISO #2841

42. ISO #2842

43. ISO #2843

44. ISO #2844

45. ISO #2845

46. ISO #2846

47. ISO #2847

48. ISO #2848

49. ISO #2849

50. ISO #2850

there are already "3" outed PR's Auck, Wisp, Bahk.

I see no reason for AIvion not to reveal who the "professor" is.
    A confirmation would be nice and helpful.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!