M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 278
Register

User Tag List

Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 5653

Re: M-FM: Timmy Town

@AIVION if you side with scum we will be sad and dissappointed

if you side with town you might get revenge on the most townies for not lynching me but remember I wanted to help you and I dont deserve a loss like that

Damus did nothing and sheep me at a point then give up instantly
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    You realise @Damus_Graves that turning @AIVION against us is only going to make us go harder for the win. You don't have the numbers to lynch Efe. We were willing to trip ourselves up to fulfill the promise but we don't need AIVION for the win if town vote together.
    Im hedging my bets

Do you see where im at with the numbers? Lynching anyone other than SK loses town the game

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    @AIVION if you side with scum we will be sad and dissappointed

if you side with town you might get revenge on the most townies for not lynching me but remember I wanted to help you and I dont deserve a loss like that

Damus did nothing and sheep me at a point then give up instantly
    You guys are gonna Lynch damus anyway and I'm probably not going to be able to win tomorrow..

So what does it matter?

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!
    Is it mad to pray for better hallucinations?

Quote Originally Posted by Numbertwo View Post
    so the mafia decided to give up on pretending to be town, lol
    Because Damus is right, it's a numbers game now. Town feels fucked here. If we Lynch Damus, Aivion will 100% side with scum because the deal was broken. If we Lynch efe and efe isn't sk, town loses too many members and we lose anyways.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

You realise @Damus_Graves that turning @AIVION against us is only going to make us go harder for the win. You don't have the numbers to lynch Efe. We were willing to trip ourselves up to fulfill the promise but we don't need AIVION for the win if town vote together.
    Yep I'm being betrayed

...To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes...
    This is good for me. I'm not insane! I didn't kill my family. I am fine. I'm not mad. I am innocent, I mean, not guilty!

If that's the fate you have chosen then that's your fate. I legit wasn't lying but you want to side with scum so I am not humouring you anymore.
    You guys broke the promise to me.

So if I lose it's on you guys for fucking me over

You will still win if you lynch efe

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    You guys are gonna Lynch damus anyway and I'm probably not going to be able to win tomorrow..

So what does it matter?
    You can win still win tommorow cause we still have to lynch Scvmurderer

you can just lynch me then scv and its ez
    May The Heart Be Your Guiding Key