1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

3. ISO #853

4. ISO #854

5. ISO #855

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Fable is town to me.
    Could you explain why? I can't find anything AI in his posts. He's... Existing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Sean Watts dyed his hair with the blood of his enemies

ever wondered why he is NI? cause I was adding roleplay to him!
    Oh.. but that doesn't make sense. Ginger = blood?

>.>

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

9. ISO #859

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

Im The Lord And I Wont Tell
    Lord Efekannn :3

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

12. ISO #862

13. ISO #863

No He Is Just Red Haired

SO HE IS A GINGER!
    I'd say ginger's hair color is more... orange than red.

xD

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

16. ISO #866

17. ISO #867

18. ISO #868

19. ISO #869

Quote Originally Posted by srceenplay View Post
    Avivion and Blink
    Can you both give me a run down if we’re you are at?
    I'm assuming you mean reads?

Well.. Efekannn is hiding something about the death of my wife which obviously I find suspicious and is my main target for a lynching.

still sort of sorting out everyone else xD I'm not the strongest of day 1 list creators.

20. ISO #870

21. ISO #871

I Want To Get Lynched Because You Made Me Want To Get Lynched Now
    >.>

You wanting to be lynched is intriguing.

...thy will be done?

Praise Lord Efekannn in all his honor and glory...?

;-;

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

27. ISO #877

No
    oh ;/

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

I made that part up
    I believe you to be Town... so for the Town's sake (and yours), STOP MAKING SHIT UP WITH ROLEPLAY
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

33. ISO #883

34. ISO #884

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well Maybe You Shouldnt Scum Paint Yourself Efe.. Because Its Gonna Come Back Ta Bite Ya In The Ass.. And I Dont Think You Did Make It Up.. You Are Prob A Crazy Serial Killer..
    Are you really that naive?

hell yeah im a sk nibba now lynch me
    I Like Ice Cream

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

@Efekannn02
    if you want to keep saying you are bulletproof, then i will just have to assume you are 3p, i dont think you are scum anymore, and thats fine
    also nobody usually has permament bulletproof, unless they are SK, and even then its still unlikely, I hope you are lying, and I still hope you get shot in the night

@AIVION
    hey, you have 200 posts in the thread, the highest right above Efe, and I have no idea where either of you are at in the game

20 posts per page, you and him have approx 400 posts, divide that by 20, and 20 of these pages are strictly because of you too
    Spamming only helps scum hide, and make it exceptionally harder for us catch up the thread

so kindly, plz shut up, you both are making me not want to read the thread anymore

39. ISO #889

Here Efe Admits To Being A Serial Killer..
    xD told you.

Alright... I'll give the thread some breathing space... waah

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    xD told you.

Alright... I'll give the thread some breathing space... waah

We Have Found At Least One Scum With Efes Admission Of Guily.. We Can Ignore Efe For Now And Hunt Other Scum.. TY Efe You Have Been Most Cooperative.
    Wait you guys believe me just like that?

I never tought this was so easy lol and I thought I was the only opportunist here
    I Like Ice Cream

45. ISO #895

We Have Found At Least One Scum With Efes Admission Of Guily.. We Can Ignore Efe For Now And Hunt Other Scum.. TY Efe You Have Been Most Cooperative.
    Im The Guiltiest Person Here Ever

Infact I Know Who The Scums Are (maybe im sarcastic I actually dont know anymore)
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #896

47. ISO #897

Wait you guys believe me just like that?

I never tought this was so easy lol and I thought I was the only opportunist here
    it has nothing to do with being opportunistic, you are cancer on this thread, and you've claimed to be sk more than once, in a perfect world, I would love to see you buried today, but thats probably not gunna happen

neither me or light is voting you atm, so explain again how either of us are opportunistic

48. ISO #898
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    i have not yet once insulted you this game
    altho i'm trying not to in this post, please grow up and read the games you sign up to play in
    i feel like you see 3 words and then take off from there
    sorry, I misread your posts :/ I take that back

49. ISO #899
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    it has nothing to do with being opportunistic, you are cancer on this thread, and you've claimed to be sk more than once, in a perfect world, I would love to see you buried today, but thats probably not gunna happen

neither me or light is voting you atm, so explain again how either of us are opportunistic
    out-of-game: hold your horses. I think you're being a little too aggressive towards efe lol

50. ISO #900
    Ganelon

I want everyone who shits on AIVION or me get lynched
    wait, you're ok with you getting lynched?
    are you some sort of snitch-type role? the snitch from narrator I mean