M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 17
Register

User Tag List

Page 17 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #801

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I dont think efe would reveal he was night immune if he was scum tbh. I feel like he would be more paranoid and cautious than that.
    ^^^^ he doesn't try to survive super hard, as he does when he's scum. So if there's someone that must go between Efe and AIVION, it's definetly AIVION. (Sorry! )
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #802

3. ISO #803

4. ISO #804

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    nah his wife is 86 and way fitter than him though wtf
    ....Didn't you say she also poisoned someone?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

5. ISO #805

Pete > Jiminy
    HERE COMES THE MIGHTY PETE!!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

6. ISO #806

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^^^ he doesn't try to survive super hard, as he does when he's scum. So if there's someone that must go between Efe and AIVION, it's definetly AIVION. (Sorry! )
    You're not sorry

Mean old squishy.

7. ISO #807

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That's Unfortunate.. Because, You Will See The Error Of Your Ways When I Flip A Nice Vibrant Green Color.
    Who said you were gonna flip?
    -vote Light_Yagami
    I think the pressure on AIVION has gave us the maximal amount of info we can get for now. I'd rather look somewhere else.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #808

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Who said you were gonna flip?
    -vote Light_Yagami
    I think the pressure on AIVION has gave us the maximal amount of info we can get for now. I'd rather look somewhere else.
    Ive Given Just About All Information At My Disposal A Vote On Me Will Reveal Nothing New.

9. ISO #809

10. ISO #810

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

she is jealous thats for sure
    ;-;

That didn't really answer me. She poisoned someone at a restaurant you said?

13. ISO #813

14. ISO #814

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Where have I discredited anyone? And I have RL stuff to do...
    I don't see the progression in your thoughts, Wisp. I know you don't like Efe, but would you lynch him? Also, do you have any roleplay info about that Sean Watt guy?

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

I refuse to lynch AIVION at all costs
    And it's why you're towny :P

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

21. ISO #821

did I accidentally slip?
    Aww I sorta wanna know what you mean by "slip" here

I'll have to dig that post up then lol..

22. ISO #822

lets talk about Kingdom Hearts girls instead I prefer to change topics into out of topic so I can dodge questions because im tired (im online for over 7 hours now and couldnt play on the ps3 ffs)
    Alright, what was your favorite world in KHIII?

23. ISO #823

24. ISO #824

25. ISO #825

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Alright, what was your favorite world in KHIII?
    Mine's the Monster Inc. World so far.

26. ISO #826

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine u win
    what's that lol, what is this supposed to do, how is it supposed to help? It's extenguishing the fire more than anything else... but I don't see why town would do that.

29. ISO #829

30. ISO #830

My Favourite Boss
    My favorite boss is Sephiroth :3

So hot... and also challenging.

31. ISO #831

I still dont have a ps4 to play it but its Twilight Town
    Hm, not bad :3

32. ISO #832

33. ISO #833

34. ISO #834

35. ISO #835

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Interesting thesis.
    I understand the viewpoint from Efe but I don’t see why you are in agreement. Is your read squarely based on their interactions or is there more
    Their interactions, yes, but also meta. As stated earlier, he isn't trying super hard to survive, as he does as scum. But if your question is "do you have any roleplay info about their story", the answer is no.

36. ISO #836

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    Can u ulz stop spamming about useless shit like ps4 games
    ;-;

41. ISO #841

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    It isn't in regards to the Efekannn plan. For our Lord Efekannn has the plan :P

I wasn't mentioning it overall.

?? What does that mean? Lord Efekannn?

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

44. ISO #844

Estuans Interius Ira Vehementi
    SEPHIROTH!
    SEPHIROTH!

I platinumed KH2 and KHBBS on my ps3
    That's amazing :3

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846

fine no more ps4 games then

lets talk about how Sean Watts dyed his hair to live longer
    ...Lol alright. Go on.

47. ISO #847

SEPHIROTH!
    SEPHIROTH!

I platinumed KH2 and KHBBS on my ps3

48. ISO #848

49. ISO #849

50. ISO #850