M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 15
Register

User Tag List

Page 15 of 114 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #701

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    Well, ain't that a lie.
    It isn't in regards to the Efekannn plan. For our Lord Efekannn has the plan :P

I wasn't mentioning it overall.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

6. ISO #706

7. ISO #707
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    yup. 100%. and i think u should do the same so we can start getting some people up to L-1 (1 vote from being lynched). thats where the real info comes from.
    -vote fable

Lynch for the lynch God

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

do we want to run a train on aivion?
    I feel like Having a train run on me would hurt

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715
    Ganelon

alright I'll take my leave. I'll be back in a couple of hours. I expect 10+ pages when I'm back

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    alright I'll take my leave. I'll be back in a couple of hours. I expect 10+ pages when I'm back
    On it captain!!

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

Okay, I think I understand this a lot better now. You know, for someone who lies and is an untrustworthy player you are making a lot of sense... at least to me. Perhaps the most sense... this is alarming. I hope I am right about this.
    dam....u just got here and u understand efe??? u must have over 9000 iq

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I could honestly care less, if i wanted a townread from you i would get one.

I'm curious... does anyone know a guy called Jeffrey Peter?
    don't know him, is he hot? send nudes
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

think I would rather be voting Wiisp today than Yagami.
    anyway, I'm not entirely sure what this train'll show us, and AIVION is beginning to sound more and more like an executioner to me. you first said Efe was scum, now you're saying Efe has a plan and we should lynch him?...
    lol wth why wisp? thats so random to me, have u had any interactions with him? or is this an OMGUS (i think he did vote u) @Ganelon
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

28. ISO #728

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @Falling Foxes
    Can you expand on this town read a little? the one on Fable? And any additional thoughts would be appreciated
    I second this.

Usually Fable is more Memey in the beginning yet he cut out of it pretty early.

Does that mean anything usually?

29. ISO #729

@Falling Foxes
    Can you expand on this town read a little? the one on Fable? And any additional thoughts would be appreciated
    I always used to scum read Fable for lack of content but you begin to realise that even though Fable doesn't say that much his reads and questions are normally poignant. I think Fable has been asking the right questions and making the right points in this that town Fable normally does, not merely "coasting". There isn't much more I can expand on this to be honest because there aren't really many more tells.

30. ISO #730

31. ISO #731

32. ISO #732

I always used to scum read Fable for lack of content but you begin to realise that even though Fable doesn't say that much his reads and questions are normally poignant. I think Fable has been asking the right questions and making the right points in this that town Fable normally does, not merely "coasting". There isn't much more I can expand on this to be honest because there aren't really many more tells.
    Hmmm... It could be cuz this is a new site to him but he doesn't feel the same as how we was in the WW game on PerC.

Then again I do like this assessment though.

33. ISO #733

I don't think that's true, depends on the game and people that are in it.
    Fair.~

34. ISO #734

I suggested a whole group of people to look into, and I voted Gabe, yet for some reason everyone jumped on Fable, without any thoughts, just for the sake of creating a train? That's such a scapegoaty reason for voting someone.
    Ganelon I assume you mean? Wonder what this says about him. *checks notes* yup, he's on the "suspicious" list.

I don't like Distorted's attitude recently. Light I have my vote on, wouldn't mind seeing a flip. Who else again?

35. ISO #735

start voting people, start getting peopel close to L-1, start seeing who defends who, who pushes who. get this shit moving.
    where should we start mr big brain

36. ISO #736

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    Hmmm... It could be cuz this is a new site to him but he doesn't feel the same as how we was in the WW game on PerC.

Then again I do like this assessment though.
    It's almost like I'm somewhere nobody knows me, I don't know the site culture, or how setups usually work here. I'm just trying to get my bearings

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    It's almost like I'm somewhere nobody knows me, I don't know the site culture, or how setups usually work here. I'm just trying to get my bearings
    AND YOU QUESTIONED MY ATTITUDE CHANGE FROM MY FIRST PERC GAME TO THE ANIME PAGEANT.

xD

39. ISO #739

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Calling It Now Number 2 Is Scum..
    I actually don't hate this read lol n2 has been scum every game I've played with him, and there's no way of telling because he never posts

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Timeframe on these expected incidents?
    Next Day Afternoon After School (I Want To Delay It Though Cause I'll Be Tired After Writing In The German Test)

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post

Almost.
    What Are You Hiding From Us?

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine u win
    Are You So Easy To Break?
    I Like Ice Cream

42. ISO #742

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    It doesn’t say. @Light_Yagami
    Do you read Efe as scum or..?
    Would you want a train on efe
    Well The Way Efe Is Acting Stating Im Scum Is Something That Worries Me.. Simply Because Im Town.. Also Efe Never Actually Voted Me.. I Think Efe Is Looking For Reaction Votes On What He/She Says.. To Try To Gauge The Town And Scum.. Based On Everything That Has Happened Thus Far.

43. ISO #743

@Falling Foxes
    Other thoughts on the game? What are you scum leans?
    Distorted, Light, Ganelon and Blinkster. But I am almost certain that there is scum in among the non-posters.

Light's been a good boy mostly, but responding to my vote by saying I'm wrong and he will flip green is lazy doubt creation. I know people are not going to understand it but I want to believe Efe on this one... is that insane? Maybe, we'll see. However, gamewise, it makes perfect sense to me that if there are two roles of the same description, which they have more or less both confirmed, that one would be scum.

Distorted seems defensive, dismissive of doing any real hunting. I got a good impression of him in the first few posts but not at this stage of the game.

Blinkster and Ganelon, I can't remember what it was that was making me question them, I'd have to go back and re-read their posts, but they aren't high on my scum list right now so I am not putting that much focus on them.

Damus is a nullish, potential, need more.

44. ISO #744

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Okay yeah point taken. ;-;
    Ha!

:P

45. ISO #745

well... naz is being naz. that is, we're insulting each other so 100% town there

1. I repeatedly called AIVION a potential executioner and said I did not trust him
    i have not yet once insulted you this game
    altho i'm trying not to in this post, please grow up and read the games you sign up to play in
    i feel like you see 3 words and then take off from there

46. ISO #746

47. ISO #747

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    I actually don't hate this read lol n2 has been scum every game I've played with him, and there's no way of telling because he never posts
    Can you link me of these games? And he had to of made some posts, and those can be really telling, scum want to appear town, so they will always pop in with thoughts that's are mostly echos, or sometimes large walls to hide the fact that they aren't really game solving, just making shit up

48. ISO #748

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Next Day Afternoon After School (I Want To Delay It Though Cause I'll Be Tired After Writing In The German Test)

What Are You Hiding From Us?

Are You So Easy To Break?
    Use your head, think about it.

You can do it :3

49. ISO #749

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Well The Way Efe Is Acting Stating Im Scum Is Something That Worries Me.. Simply Because Im Town.. Also Efe Never Actually Voted Me.. I Think Efe Is Looking For Reaction Votes On What He/She Says.. To Try To Gauge The Town And Scum.. Based On Everything That Has Happened Thus Far.
    SHUT UP!
    I Like Ice Cream

50. ISO #750