M-FM: Timmy Town - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

Re: Timmy Town

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    @blinkskater
    I think there's a bit of scum!equity in both of them, AiV and Efe, just never together

Also jesters and execution roles imo, are bastard, and I really hope there aren't any in this game
    I agree with you that they are never together here. The way they are interacting with each other I don't think these players would do as same alignment scum.

I highly suggest you to expect the setup to be bastard. There's probably a Jester or 2 an executioner definitely some sort of neutral killer and maybe a three to four mafiascum team I'm going off host and website meta here.

I also think they could potentially be both town, due to interesting unknown flavour mechanics. But if I had to pick the scum between them I'd say it isn't a team scum but a solo scum and it would be Aivion in my opinion.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #502

3. ISO #503
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    To me it reads the opposite. In the mod if someone screams like that they're more than likely NEVER gonna be targeted.

He's trying to use that and create confusion to save himself... but I know what he is... and he's a murderer.
    You almost sound like an Executioner here. What makes you so damn sure he is "Sean Watts"?

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    gimme a few mins to read up. I find this Efekannn train very, very interesting. I think this means he is either actually being heavily scumread, or he is getting bussed because he fucked up. almost 100% this is what's happening
    tl;dr
    I reveal all the infos I have with some being lies and AIVION thinks im the murderer due to his flavor text

I hope it helped you
    I Like Ice Cream

5. ISO #505

You almost sound like an Executioner here. What makes you so damn sure he is "Sean Watts"?
    Because he admitted to it...?

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

6. ISO #506

Oh wow.... My browser is lagging super hard for some reason, and it's the only one that can access sc2mafia without having weird emotes all over the place, so I'll go off till it stops lagging
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Oh wow.... My browser is lagging super hard for some reason, and it's the only one that can access sc2mafia without having weird emotes all over the place, so I'll go off till it stops lagging
    Rip

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

10. ISO #510

11. ISO #511

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I also think Mike is the kind of guy to make a player an executioner, with a jester as his target. =D

I'm not cool with lynching Aivion or Efekann today.
    ;-;

12. ISO #512

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Uhh.... Good? As in........ Good, as a girlfriend....... nice........ etc...... DO YOU NEED A DRAWING >=O

^^^^^^ Don't disregard the flavor.

xD that's true... What do you think it means?
    how can a girlfriend be ''good''? that sounds sexist af from you m8

me being trained on so early on on the game means that my plans worked

IM A ATTENTIONSEEKER!
    I Like Ice Cream

13. ISO #513

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    I wrote about it earlier

he works for a shadowy organization and shit he misuses the shit Sean Watts taught him

imb4 Efekannn was Gina Honey Davison all along that'd be a great plottwist
    Okay, I think I understand this a lot better now. You know, for someone who lies and is an untrustworthy player you are making a lot of sense... at least to me. Perhaps the most sense... this is alarming. I hope I am right about this.

14. ISO #514
    Ganelon

I also think Mike is the kind of guy to make a player an executioner, with a jester as his target. =D

if Efe turns up scum, I will think you scummy as fuck for this line of thought

15. ISO #515

Y-you can't say no to this cute face... right??

16. ISO #516

or the the names on the flavor texts being targets while the usernames that have these names are hidden
    I Like Ice Cream

17. ISO #517
    Ganelon

did someone mention Davison?
    because a female Davison (I think she's female??) is mentioned in my rolecard

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522
    Ganelon

why would a jester be night immune? I mean I don't see the point of claiming you're night immune if you're jester, given that vig-type roles aren't confirmed yet

and scum would never kill a potential jester

23. ISO #523

Quote Originally Posted by Fable View Post
    Everyone should say no to this face.

Why are you so mean Fable...

Waah ;/

24. ISO #524

25. ISO #525
    Ganelon

DAVISON!?!??!!?!?

tell me more about Gina I want to test you
    idk about any Ginas, but I do know a Davison who has a first and a middle name

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527
    Ganelon

Everyone should say no to this face.
    rofl

28. ISO #528

why would a jester be night immune? I mean I don't see the point of claiming you're night immune if you're jester, given that vig-type roles aren't confirmed yet

and scum would never kill a potential jester
    So lynching The Efekannn = profit??

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

Also what did people think of damus while they were here?
    He probed me of Efekannn then split..

So.. I dunno. I guess Indifferent?

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533
    Ganelon

So lynching The Efekannn = profit??
    not necessarily. just that I think it's safe to lynch him

34. ISO #534
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Foxes View Post
    There is no role that can change your alignment.
    I think he meant a Tailor or Janitor

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

not necessarily. just that I think it's safe to lynch him
    oh oks~

Hmm.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Maybe you are evil

Are you This David Wilson person?

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

seriously though Sean Watts is a scary old guy

a 70 year old ginger who donates the shit out of his blood wtf?
    So you are a crazed killing vampire?

That would be interesting.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542
    Ganelon

this night immune claim is very interesting. either you panicked and thought night immune=cannot die (?) or you claimed it for some other reason I acnnot think of right now. but I think it clears you of being Jesster

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

this night immune claim is very interesting. either you panicked and thought night immune=cannot die (?) or you claimed it for some other reason I acnnot think of right now. but I think it clears you of being Jesster
    You think everything is interesting :/

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

lynching me makes AIVION and Light Yagami prime suspects so lynch me to make my role revealed
    I mean, ok?

I think you might be hiding something... do you do something when you get lynched??

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

I mean, ok?

I think you might be hiding something... do you do something when you get lynched??
    I think we should find out! :3

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

I claimed god/NI around page 7 I think

around the time AIVION started being annoying or maybe even before I cant remember
    I Like Ice Cream