help me
Register

User Tag List

Thread: help me

1. ISO #1

help me

Neighbour leaves the house at 3am and comes back at 6pm. During this time, his dog will give the same monotone bark with the same rhythm for hours. He never walks it and never seems to play with it.

Been living with this for years and it's slowly turning me into one of those cliche nutcases you see on TV. Me and my dad tried talking to the dude and he was just like "what am I supposed to do... Try telling it to shut up?"

Tried that. It worked at first, but the doggy's clearly pushing the line and slowly realizing he can basically get away with barking whenever.

Though this is clearly neglect, it's not severe enough to leave any obvious evidence. May be misinformed, but I don't think RSPCA would take the dog away.

Anyway, I'm welcome to any suggestions that don't get me labelled by this misguided society as a "psychopath". Open to law-breaking suggestions so long as they don't leave evidence ;).

For reference, this dog is roughly twice the length of my foot (perfect length). It's about as hairy as an Arab's arsehole - and just as remorseless.

I no longer share this soppy society's love of "doggy rights" any more. I have ascended. It's a glorified computer program on legs, and it's got a while loop that needs to be terminated by any means necessary.

(kidding obviously, I'd never do anything to hurt it... probably...)

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Re: help me

I don't know the laws & rights of (uuuuuh England? Not sure lol), but in France, that guy would be fined for "being detrimental to the tranquility of the neighborhood or to people's health"... I assume that you have this kind of things too lol. If I were you, I'd do some search about your country's laws, and complain to the people who handle this.

In other words: Consider the extemely legal solution before considering the illegal ones ;)
    plus, discussion of illegal activity is prohibited, by our forum's rules, so I'd advise not to talk about that lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    Neighbour leaves the house at 3am and comes back at 6pm. During this time, his dog will give the same monotone bark with the same rhythm for hours. He never walks it and never seems to play with it.

Been living with this for years and it's slowly turning me into one of those cliche nutcases you see on TV. Me and my dad tried talking to the dude and he was just like "what am I supposed to do... Try telling it to shut up?"

Tried that. It worked at first, but the doggy's clearly pushing the line and slowly realizing he can basically get away with barking whenever.

Though this is clearly neglect, it's not severe enough to leave any obvious evidence. May be misinformed, but I don't think RSPCA would take the dog away.

Anyway, I'm welcome to any suggestions that don't get me labelled by this misguided society as a "psychopath". Open to law-breaking suggestions so long as they don't leave evidence ;).

For reference, this dog is roughly twice the length of my foot (perfect length). It's about as hairy as an Arab's arsehole - and just as remorseless.

I no longer share this soppy society's love of "doggy rights" any more. I have ascended. It's a glorified computer program on legs, and it's got a while loop that needs to be terminated by any means necessary.

(kidding obviously, I'd never do anything to hurt it... probably...)
    Hugs~

Not really sure what you can do, but I hope you get through it!

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I don't know the laws & rights of (uuuuuh England? Not sure lol), but in France, that guy would be fined for "being detrimental to the tranquility of the neighborhood or to people's health"... I assume that you have this kind of things too lol. If I were you, I'd do some search about your country's laws, and complain to the people who handle this.

In other words: Consider the extemely legal solution before considering the illegal ones ;)
    plus, discussion of illegal activity is prohibited, by our forum's rules, so I'd advise not to talk about that lol
    which country's laws are we following here? if one law is legal somewhere else what do we do?
    what about the americans each state has their own laws
    I Like Ice Cream

8. ISO #8

9. ISO #9

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Murdering an animal for a purpose would not make you a psychopath.
    Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    which country's laws are we following here? if one law is legal somewhere else what do we do?
    what about the americans each state has their own laws
    The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws...

... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #10

Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm?

The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws...

Whoa whoa whoa I'm not saying to kill the animal. I'm just saying if he did, it wouldnt make him a psychopath 😜

Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Blue Masquerader View Post
    Hey moron. shut the fuck up or I will shut you up, k? I'm not the person your going to insult and live happily ever after. K? Understand that,

11. ISO #11

-vote Cryptonic
    Playing on words to appear towny. DIE SCUM ;)

12. ISO #12

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

For taking things way too seriously

Yzb i don’t know the laws where you live, but it should go basically along the same lines as a noise complaint. If you and a neighbor team up and complain enough times, eventually the guy will get fined more and more until he does something about his dog
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

For taking things way too seriously

Yzb i don’t know the laws where you live, but it should go basically along the same lines as a noise complaint. If you and a neighbor team up and complain enough times, eventually the guy will get fined more and more until he does something about his dog
    Excuse me? The life quality of a citizen of our glorious Republic is being threatned by an horrible animal. How dare you say it's not important?!

14. ISO #14

screw you too
    I think you did not understand the question

Is it illegal to talk about possession of guns even though that is illegal in Western Countries without special permit except in the US?
    I Like Ice Cream

15. ISO #15

kidnap it, have u ever watched seinfeld?
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

16. ISO #16
    Ganelon

Kidnap the dog and make him do house chores for you

17. ISO #17

18. ISO #18
    Ganelon

Excuse me? The life quality of a citizen of our glorious Republic is being threatned by an horrible animal. How dare you say it's not important?!
    Soyuz neruyshimyi respublik svobodnyi